Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:40 pm
-Miru blushes when Mitri comes in, hiding her face behind her hair, trying to look like she is extremely interested in her book. He is so cute. redface redface She can't help but look up sharply when she hears someone mention muffins though. eek redface redface She quickly lookes back down to her book-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:51 pm
Here you go, guys. *hands Mitri a mug of cider and a bowl of it for Velcore. He puts a plate with a few muffins on it for Velcore on the counter*

Thanks, Tommy. *turns around to look for a place to sit. He sees one person sitting near the fireplace. Taking a few steps closer, he sees that it's the cute girl who was with dame at MW* Hi, Miru, right? Mind if we sit with you?

*takes the edge of the plate in his mouth and follows Mitri*  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:54 pm
-Miru blushes and just nods- redface I...I don't mind... redface -she eyes the muffins hungrily before averting her eyes quickly. She dips her head slightly, a few soft strands of blond hair falling in her face-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:00 pm
All right. *smiles at her and sets his mug and the bowl on the table, then has a seat across from Miru, on the other side of the fireplace*

*puts the plate on the table, nudging it away from the edge with his nose* Hello. Mitri knows you, but I do not. I am Velcore.  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:16 pm
-Miru is taken aback, and pulls her leg up quickly as the dragon talks. She looks scared and pushes herself back as far as she can in the chair- I...I'm Miru J.... -her voice wavers-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:24 pm
It's all right, Miru. Velcore's a nice dragon. 3nodding *reaches over and pets Velcore*

*sits down* Do not be afraid. You are a friend of dame? You smell like her. Dame is my friend too. *nods*  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:27 pm
-she slowly lowers her legs back, looking at the dragon- Y...you are a friend of dame? -she puts her hand out tentatively towards him, palm down-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:38 pm
Yes. I am. *puts his nose toward her hand, slowly so he doesn't startle her*

Velcore belongs to my uncle, Karrie. He's a lot of fun.  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:51 pm
-tentatively pets Velcore, rubbing the bridge of his nose at first before moving to scratch his brow- I have never seen a talking dragon...Or one so large... sweatdrop

-she looks over at Mitri, noticing his ipod- Wh...what are you listening too,Mitri -she whispers his name-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:59 pm
I am the biggest dragon here. Not the only talking one. *closes his eyes happily*

Nothing, right now. *chuckles* It's turned off so I could talk to Velcore on the way over. I'm just wearing it so I don't lose it or anything. 3nodding  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:07 pm
Oh... -blushes in embarrassment- redface

-moves to scratch Velcore with both hands, getting under his chin, surprisingly hitting some of the same spots dame does-

-she looks at Mitri's shoes and her eyes widen in surprise, she then blushes and looks down at her own feet, smiling yet blushing- eek ... biggrin ... redface -they had the same shoes on-

-she doesn't look up at him- Wh...where did you get your shoes, Mitri?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:17 pm
*takes a sip of his cider* Hmm? *looks down to see what shoes he's wearing* Oh, I got these at Durem Depot. I went in to look around and found them.

*moves away from Miru to take a drink of his cider*  

Mitri Onuris

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:18 pm
Jessi walked into the lounge and behind the bar where Tommy was. She smiled and nodded at Mitri and the girl beside him and then turned her attention to Tommy.

"How are you doing today, Tommy?"

Tommy, who was cleaning a glass, smiled at Jessi. "Hey, Jessi. I'm doing pretty good. How are you? Seen Daniel today?"
He winked at her and Jessi rolled her eyes slightly and chuckled.

"Tommy, you're a dork. No I haven't seen him today. No big deal. Though... I am still thinking about how yesterday went. I wish he would have felt more comfortable meeting everyone. Do you think I might have pushed him too far?"

Tommy shrugged. "Hard to say. I don't know him that well."
Jessi nodded. "Yeah, me either. None of us, do. But he's a fun guy. I know that much. I hope I see him again soon so I can apologize if I made him uncomfortable, if it seemed like I was trying to force him to be sociable."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:25 pm
-in a bold move for Miru, she held her foot out to the side and wiggled it so he would see her shoe- I...I guess it's a pretty popular one... -she giggles softly, blushing- redface  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm
*looks at Miru's shoe and laughs* I guess it is. *grins at her* Would you like a muffin? I'm sure Velcore won't mind sharing. Tommy probably has more anyway.

No, I do not mind. *nods*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games