Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 am
Were we supposed get RP points for the scarentines event or no? I've been looking for a tally, but I didn't see one pop up.

Millie's some points short of an exam and I remember doing more RP in that event than usual.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:52 pm
For Full Heal, does that work only on those protected by Blind Protection and do we still have to roll, or is a full heal something that doesn't need to be rolled but just used once?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:06 am
If I have Roch (and possibly Terra) off campus during the KH fight and the campus gets locked down, will they be locked off campus for a month?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:39 am
Can horsemens participate in classes?  

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:25 am
does the * by a name in the SE raffle mean that they are waiting on a trade or haven't received one yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:57 pm
xdeathxbyxlovex

It depends on the class. Check the rules -- if it states horsemen are welcomed, then horsemen may certainly join. If you're unsure, please don't hesitate to contact the GM running the class and ask them directly.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 pm
Is it possible to play an RP such as Seven Kings and Magical Girl when you're only able to post every so often? I've actually been wanting to join something, but its really hard when you can only reply 3-5 times approx. every other day and the event is heavily reliant on character interaction... emo  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:53 pm
xdeathxbyxlovex

Yes they actually can sit in classes but hang on to that thought okay!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:54 pm
LuckyCat777
Is it possible to play an RP such as Seven Kings and Magical Girl when you're only able to post every so often? I've actually been wanting to join something, but its really hard when you can only reply 3-5 times approx. every other day and the event is heavily reliant on character interaction... emo

That's totally fine! All you really need to do is respond once per prompt XD It's totally up to you! (Each prompt is 24 hours or so)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:01 pm
Zoobey

Thanks for the reply, Zoo! I'll definitely play next event. 3nodding  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 pm
1 2

for these two rps is it:
-2 pts for first one (since gm orp) then 5 pts for the second one because bonus pt (total 7 points)
- or is it 2 pts for both (since gm orp) + 5 bonus pts on top of that (so total 9 points which i doubt LMAO)
- or just plain old 5 pts for both as bonus (total 5 points)

(assuming you did npc/pc interviews, of course)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:38 pm
chimarii
1 2

for these two rps is it:
-2 pts for first one (since gm orp) then 5 pts for the second one because bonus pt (total 7 points)
- or is it 2 pts for both (since gm orp) + 5 bonus pts on top of that (so total 9 points which i doubt LMAO)
- or just plain old 5 pts for both as bonus (total 5 points)

(assuming you did npc/pc interviews, of course)

First one is the usual gm orp tally, and the second one is just a flat 5 points for going over 800 words without the usual tally~ (if you filled out the whole form you just get flat 5 points, max you can get is 5)  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:18 pm
A long while back, it was mentioned that if you didn't use your Horsemen tokens on minipets/stuff, that you could later use them for something that your character could use ICly (like currency of some sort to give to the horsemen). Is that still true because I hoarded mine for that reason?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:16 am
In making a bronze dragon monster, the idea of time manipulation came up as a possibly taboo fear ability thing.

We were thinking that it would be a headlights where it's more of a stun sort of thing instead of a controlling time god-modding aspect. And her natural ability would likely be something sand related, instead of time related.

Would this be ok or no?  

Prismatic Ferret

Romantic Lunatic

Vethrfolnir

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:17 am
I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but is it okay to log IM RPs in our journals and use them for growth points?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games