Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:59 pm
Echoes start as a cross in you,
Trembling noises that come too soon.
Spatial movement which seems to you,
Resonating your mask or feud.
Hollow talking and hollow girl;
Force it up from the root of pain.
Never said it was good...
Never said it was near...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωføυятн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti was a little surprised that Grace seemed to actually be reflecting on what she'd said; she wasn't used to her opinions being taken seriously. Her house mate ceded somewhat to her point, but didn't say much else about it, and Anti wasn't sure if she had offended Grace, or if the other girl just didn't feel like talking about it anymore. The food was a welcome distraction; she was so hungry. She dug in almost ravenously, nodding her head mutely in agreement to what Grace said next. She had missed her soft bed here all summer. Her bed at home was too big and too hard in comparison.

She hunched her shoulders some when they were suddenly surrounded by people, first Selina and the little cousin Anti was fairly certain was in Hufflepuff, not Ravenclaw, then Layton. She wondered where Lola was; she was usually with the rest of them. Probably snogging Devonte somewhere, she considered. She shared a room with the girl; it was very obvious she had a crush. Anti found it disgusting, but it was never going to be her place to share that particular feeling. The only reason they were all sitting near was because she happened to be sitting with Grace, anyways. She wasn't delusional.

She slowed her eating, now self conscious, and preoccupied herself with cutting her meat into tiny little bites. "Hello," she murmured, and then, "Fine," in response to Selina's question. What was there to say? Oh yes, housemates, and Hufflepuffs who ought to be at their own house tables, why this summer my cousin interrogated me about my sexuality and now I have to live in fear of her saying anything about it?

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Greydon Ironshield

Deviled Dregs

Shadow rises and you are here.
And then you cut, you cut it out-
And everything goes back to the beginning.
Silence seizes a cluttered room...
Light is shed not a breath too soon.
Darkness rises in all you do;
Standing and drawn across the room.
Spatial movements and butterflies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Ravenclaw Table

Grace looked up over as Selina, Hannah and Layton joined them at the table. “Hey guys,” she greeted little less then chipper. Given what had just happened it would be understandable. As she was cutting her chicken, Grace thought about how her summer actually was. “Summer was good as usual. Found out my sister’s pregnant.” She told her before shaking her head. “You missed nothing, just a lot of new Slytherins.” At this point Grace was poking at her food while half eating it. She needed a distraction. “How were you’re summers? Anything interesting.” She asked before looking to Layton. “May I ask why the change in hair color?” She asked Layton cautiously before adding. “Despite the sudden change, I like it. White suits you.” She admitted trying to sound semi happy.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Antigone, Selina, Hannah, Layton

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley
Graydon Ironshield
Deviled Dregs

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image

Dakota was happy to see they had a number of new students. When food arrived he sat by himself and went on to eat his dinner. Despite being alone - which wasn't the norm for the fifth year - it gave him some time to think. He had a lot of classes to study for and he wasn't exactly excited it. Being a Ravenclaw didn't mean you liked being tested and graded. It was more that you cared about your grades and studied hard. Once he was finished his meal, Dakota looked down the table at the first years. When he noted they appeared to be finished eating for the most part, he decided to introduce himself.

Standing Dakota took a breath before shouted to the first years. "First Year Ravenclaws can I have your attention please." He called out waiting till he had their attention. "First off, welcome to Ravenclaw. I'm Dakota Vann, one of the various Prefects in our house and I'll be leading you to your dormitories. So please follow me to the Ravenclaw Tower so you know where you're going." He told them all. Once he had all of them assembled Dakota headed out of the Great hall towards the Ravenclaw common room.

(Exit to Grand Staircase)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... First Years

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

The Forgotten Weasley
                                        Diantha Warlow
                                        Cara MiaKitty
                                        Colin Beckett
                                        Maiya Kajuji
                                        Colin Doyle
                                        The Shiny Furret
                                        Kiley Umber

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image
                                          ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

Kiley peacefully walked to the Ravenclaw table, content with the hat's choice in her house. These people were all smart and liked to learn. She liked to learn, and read, so she would fit in well, she figured. Watching the rest of the sorting and listening to the Headmaster's speech, Kiley sat in silence. She would be respectful. When the speech was finished and the feast appeared before her, she filled up her plate and started eating. Everything was delicious. When she was finished eating, an older boy stood up and introduced himself. He was a Prefect by the name of Dakota Vann. He told them all to follow him to the dormitories. Kiley stood up and followed him, making sure to stay close as to avoid getting lost. That was the last thing she wanted.

[Exit to Grand Staircase]

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍
                                          𝔽𝕀ℝ𝕊𝕋 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℝ ℝ𝔸𝕍𝔼ℕℂ𝕃𝔸𝕎 xxx

This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
                                          And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles.
                                          Now how many days in a year, she woke up with hope but she only found tears?
                                          And I can be so insincere. Making her promises, never for real.
                                          As long as she stands there waiting, wearing the holes in the soles of her shoes.
                                          Now how many days disappear, when you look in the mirror, so how do you choose?

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:58 am
User Image
User Image

Slightly distracted by the sorting, Liam had not noticed the small owl whose paper wings remained silent in flight until moments before it had touched down in the center of his empty plate. Both curious and cautious, the boy glanced around him, half expecting to see another Ravenclaw who would apologize for the accidental landing and beckon for the bird's return. However, not a single soul at the table appeared to be interested in—or had seemingly even noticed—his now lifeless visitor.

With care, Liam reached for the piece of elaborately folded paper, but froze with his hand in the air as its wings spontaneously fluttered. Once they calmed, he pinched one of they between his rough fingers and unwrapped the unorthodox gift in what almost appeared to be one fluid motion. His eyes swept eagerly down the page, lingering on the words that had been crossed out and already analyzing the meaning behind their initial presence and the purpose of the strikes that had deemed them supposedly irrelevant.

A small grin pierced the eagle's otherwise placid face as he read the snake's request, and the ice in his eyes paused to be momentarily defrosted at the sight of the girl's name. Without hesitation, but allowing the smile to remain, Liam turned over his shoulder toward the Slytherin table and scanned the train of green and silver, his gaze quickly finding Savannah's. With a single, but sharp nod of his head, he made a promise to meet her at the edge of the giant squid's lair. He was unsure of the occasion, but perhaps she had simply enjoyed tossing raw aquatic species into the depths of the Black Lake.

The boy robotically resumed his previous stance, his fingers effortlessly refolding along the creases of the note to restore the paper to its lifelike state. For a brief moment he held the owl in the flat of his palm, trying to gauge whether or not it would return to flight, then tucked it away in the inside pocket of his robes so that he could dissect its contents at his usual corner seat in the library later this evening. Though his eyes returned to the ceremony taking place at the front of the room, his thoughts became entangled in every detail of the last two minutes. He had enjoyed the gesture—no doubt, but couldn't help but question whether its meaning had been friendship-based or ignited by something else altogether. Expressions he could read, but intentions were next to impossible.

Essy ze Ninja

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty had made herself a schedule of sorts to sit with all her friends and family without ignoring or prioritizing anyone. She'd alternate between Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin and always tried to drag a friend from a different table to sit at another along with her. She didn't get how people could just sit with their own housemates all day. She loved Aimee and never minded living with her but the rest of them...she didn't even want to talk about it. Today was Ravenclaw day meaning that she would be sitting with Rhys, Di, and Colin. She didn't see her other yearmates but she saw her brother and eagerly sat besides him. Usually she wouldn't try it and would just sit with her friends while occasionally throwing questions or comments at the older boy but she had a good feeling about today. Maybe he had already started on the last stages of grief without anyone knowing. She hadn't heard about any more commotion regarding him, which was definitely a good thing. "Good morning Rhys! Doing alright? What classes do you have today? I've got Defense later but I'm not really looking forward to it." she admitted with a sheepish grin and shrug. Transfiguration and Charms sure, even Herbology was coming along great though the professor was a bit of a grump but Defense was a different matter entirely. For some reason she could sword fight and learn to throw a dagger without any problem but when trying to cast a spell with intent to harm left her incapable. Her essays were spot on, her practice not so much. ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:16 pm
User Image
                                                  I try to make you see my side
                                                  I always try to stay in line
                                                  But your eyes see right through
                                                  That's all they do.
                                                  I'm getting buried in this place,
                                                  I've got no room, you're in my face,
                                                  Don't say anything, just go away.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys had seen Caty approach, and expected her to go over to talk to her friends. Unfortunately for him, today seemed to be the one day that she decided to try talking to him. He peered over the book he was reading, then set his book down to look at his sister properly. He crossed his arms, listening to her describe her schedule and rolled his eyes. "I don't know what classes I have today. I don't really care about them." It was vague at best about his classes. He didn't really pay attention to the classes, and had skipped classes more often than not this year. Though, he recalled that he was supposed to have Herbology. Not that he'd attended a class since that disastrous first class this year. He'd decided that he didn't need to listen to the older man, and the older man obviously was some sort of bully. He stopped attending because he didn't feel like dealing with Professor Hill's bull. "Besides, more than likely I'll have to deal with that arse Hill, and I don't feel like it."

He frowned at her when he thought about her reluctance about Defence Against the Dark Arts. Really, did she expect for everything to be easy? Rhys snorted. "Well, it's not my fault if you bugger up a spell so bad that you blow yourself up. I mean, if you're deciding that you don't want to go, then you're obviously going to fail and never even learn how to do anything." He picked up his book, figuring that one, he really didn't want to talk to Caty, and two, he was about at his limit for dealing with cheerful people. Caty definitely qualified for the cheerful part, and he didn't have the patience or the energy to deal with it today.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why is she talking to me...?
                                                  OOC: I am so sorry! 8'D

If you were dead or still alive
                                                  I don't care (I don't care)
                                                  Just go and leave this all behind,
                                                  I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty's eyes widened as Rhys actually set down his book to look at her and he actually talked. He wasn't sniping at her, he was certainly a bit snarky but it was better than nothing! Which was certainly what she had been getting these past months! Maybe he really was on the last few stages. She had been a bit worried there, she hadn't been sure how long it would take but now she could actually see a light at the end of the tunnel. No wait. That was a wrong metaphor. More like...she could finally see the Spring after a long long Winter. That's more like it! She frowned at her brother as he called Professor Hill an arse, which she sort of agreed with but that didn't mean he should call him that. Plus the way he talked made it seem like he wasn't going to classes which certainly didn't seem like her studious older brother. "That's sorta rude big brother, I hope you don't say that within earshot." the Slytherin girl admonished. She didn't want him getting in any more trouble than he already was causing. Caty flinched a bit at her brother's sharp words regarding her reluctance about defense, mainly about he sounded as if he didn't care if she accidentally blew up, but she figured (hoped) it was a hard nudge to just try harder. "I didn't say I wasn't going to go." she muttered slightly petulantly. Even if she really didn't want to she still went to her classes, it was the main point of even coming to Hogwarts! "And it's not that I'm not learning anything! It's just, the spells don't come so easy or don't work as well as the ones I do when practicing for Transfiguration. But I'll get it eventually I suppose, it is only my first year!" she added cheerfully at the end taking some of the french toast and placing some bananas on top before drizzling some honey over the lot. ஐﻬ

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
                                                  That's all they do.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys looked over to Caty, noticing that she was still there, and more to the point, loading up her plate with food. He counted to ten silently in his head, trying to tamp down on his annoyance a bit before he replied. Honestly, she didn't need to hear him go off at her just because she was obviously disturbing his peace at breakfast. As she admonished him for his comment, he sighed. "I'm not being rude. I'm being factual. The man's an arse that decided to dock a girl last year house points because she had dreadlocks in her hair and preferred to be called by her nickname. I stated as such to him at the beginning of the year." He was already tired of the conversation, and rubbed his face, thinking that he needed to get away from his sister. Maybe he might get lucky and be able to sneak away when she wasn't looking. Only, that hadn't worked so well back when Kenny moved out, and he was mentally cursing their older brother for making her swear to keep an eye on him.

He looked over to her exasperated when she said she would eventually get it, and had to bite back a retort. Now wasn't the time to get into an argument, and he was tempted to just leave the table entirely.
                                                  "Caty, why are you even over here? Why are you bothering me? If you hadn't noticed, I don't want you over here. Just go away or something." Was he annoyed? Yes, he was. But it seemed like the only way to keep his sister away from him was to snap at her and make her hate him. Sadly, that hadn't worked as she seemed determined to keep trying.

════════════════════════

I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:25 am
User Image
User Image

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty frowned as Rhys argued with her over his name calling with the professor though she had to agree it was quite mean of the man to rudely dock points because of a way a girl dressed. "Still, you're supposed to show the professors respect, at least during class. He does know more about the subject than you do at the moment." she said with a miniature shrug before cutting a piece of her toast and popping it in her mouth with slight hum of contentment. Who said you had to drown your french toast in maple syrup to make it taste good? Not this girl! Out the corner of her eye she saw her brother with a pinched face and wondered if he was getting a headache. Or worse if he was coming down with something. It was pretty cold in the castle what with winter and all and he slept high up in a tower with wind currents and everything. "You ok Rhys? You look a bit tired." She was cut off though by the Ravenclaw asking why she was even sitting with him as if he didn't realize her schedule. He wasn't that unobservant! She was a bit hurt when he said he didn't want her over with him but she just figured it was the cold or something. "Well, I sat with the Gryffindors yesterday so its this table today with you and my friends and then Slytherin tomorrow. I have a whole rotation thought out silly!" Caty giggled. ஐﻬ

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image
                                                  That's all they do.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys rolled his eyes at Caty as she scolded him for being disrespectful. Honestly, if the professor wanted to have people respect him, he should do it another way. The average route of being a decent human being. Not by terrifying students senseless simply because they didn't conform to his ideas of perfection. However, he doubted that saying so would change Caty's tune, so he instead decided to try to ignore Caty. Until she asked if he was feeling alright. He snorted, thinking he was done with this conversation, and with breakfast in general. "I'm fine! How many bloody times do I have to say that to people? It's bad enough that I have Kenny owling me and trying to talk to me. Do you have to stalk me too?"

He gave out a strangled yell when he heard about Caty's schedule, and he wanted to throw something at her. He never asked her to do any of this. She was doing it all herself. He didn't want her to care about him. He just wanted to disappear, damnit! "I never asked you to sit with me, and I certainly never bloody asked you to care. Just let me ******** disappear! That's all I want! That's all I've ever wanted!" He was close to tears, and he shoved them down. The last time he cried, he remembered clearly, and it didn't help. Nothing helped. He glared at Caty, standing and snatching his book off the table. "Just leave me the bloody hell alone. Is that too much to ask people?" He stormed off, now completely annoyed and frustrated and wanting to cry so bad, but he couldn't let himself. It never did any good, he thought to himself. That was just how life worked.

════════════════════════

I don't care (I swear)
                                                  I don't care... at all.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image
                                                                Nah, you don't know me
                                                                Lightning above and a fire below me
                                                                You cannot catch me, cannot hold me
                                                                You cannot stop, much less control me

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Ravenclaw Table
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaws
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting for the feast to start
                                                                What am I thinking? Ugh, I hope the food arrives soon.
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Jesse took a seat at the table, knowing that eventually Elliott would be along shortly, and knowing as well that he was nearing the end of his time at Hogwarts. Where he went after seventh year, well, he had an idea of what he wanted to do, he just wondered how good he was going to be as a cursebreaker. He'd heard about the occupation, and he was apparently not the only person in his year going into it. However, he was the only one with experience breaking into places. Muggle places, sure, but still. He wasn't about to admit that on a resume though. He sighed, running a hand through his hair as he waited for the food to arrive. The feast was always his favorite part of the school year, and considering that he was shocked that he hadn't grown bigger since he started eating regularly. He blamed his metabolism though. He'd shot up over the years, but he always seemed to be hungry. Heck, he could joke that the reason that he stuck around the Holts was because Kenneth was a good cook. Still, the fact remained that he was still as lean as a pole, and he hadn't seen anything that could get him to gain a lot of weight. Maybe he was special like that, his special ability being that he could eat like a condemned hippo and never gain weight? It was far-fetched, but he'd never seen anything to contradict him.

OOC:

When it rains, it pours
                                                                When the floodgates open, brace your shores
                                                                That pressure don't care, it breaks your doors
                                                                Say it's all you can take, better take some more

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:43 am
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxC A S H M E A D O W S

Seventh Year ◆ Ravenclaw ◆ Zen

User Image

You say things with your mouth
                                                      Cobwebs and flies come out
                                                      I hear a second voice behind your tongue somehow
                                                      Luckily I can read your mind
                                                      Flies and cobwebs unwind
                                                      They will not take you down
                                                      They will not cast you out.

Cash was glad to be graduating. He liked Hogwarts, but everyone here was so damn materialistic. He just wanted to be free of the ******** world. Of course that wasn't really possible. He would settle for just being free of school. He was sure his parents would let him bum off of them until he decided what he was doing... or if he ever decided what he was doing. He had passed his NEWTs perfectly fine, but he didn't give two shits about a job or anything. He just wanted to live in peace and solitude and be okay.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Won't you stay alive
                                                      I'll take you on a ride
                                                      I will make you believe you are lovely.
                                                      Your redemption won't grow stale
                                                      We are now just setting sail

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

Time: End of the 2031-2032
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice was looking forward to the summer to see her sister Emmy. She had decided that when she got home she'd return to her natural brunette as the blonde was not only hard to keep up but she realized over time she had dyed her hair blonde like Eira's for all the wrong reasons. For the longest time the quiet Ravenclaw thought she had wanted to be like her friend Eira, but now she realized she would rather be with her friend Eira than be her friend Eira. Alice wasn't particularly confident about herself but Eira made her feel like it was okay to be herself, though Alice constantly worried about being a bother to the older girl. She thought this summer she might invite her friend to a picnic or two with the tea set that her friend had gotten her for the holidays though. She hoped Eira would say yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at Ravenclaw Table with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I guess I do miss home a bit. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

αṉḋ ώ h α τ ïṡ τhïṡ l ε α ќ ï ṉ ģ Ⴣεсτïṉģ ṃ ÿ ε ÿ ε ṡ ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøεṡ τhε ø ï l τhατ ïṡ ḋ ɾ ï ρ ρ ï ṉ ģ ṃεαṉ τhïṡ ïṡ α с ɾ ÿ ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώïll ï εṿεɾ вε ṡ ø ṃ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ώïτh ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ṡ τø h ï ḋ ε ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxxxxx
                                                          øɾ αṃ ï јυṡτ α в ø ï l ε ɾ ώïτh ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ ï ṉ ṡ ï ḋ ε ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott shouldn't have been surprised to see that Jesse had decided to sit at the Ravenclaw table, but he sort of was. The Slytherin normally at least waited until he was already there to sit down, as if to justify his presence or something. Not that he really thought his boyfriend cared either way, it had just always seemed that way from an outside perspective. With a sigh, he joined him, settling down as close to him as he could get without ending up in his lap. That was really more Jesse's thing than his, after all. Though, given that it was Jesse's thing, he did have some doubts as to how long they'd manage to occupy two separate seats. He sighed, glancing up towards the head of the Great Hall, figuring that he'd made his way down a bit late, so they'd probably do the speech soon, and then they could eat.

space"So, have you and Kenneth cooked up another scheme to get me out of the house this Summer, or can I study for my NEWTs in peace?" he asked the redhead, half-teasing, half-serious. On the one hand... the beach trip had been nice. He'd had a good time, once the irritability that came with being denied the ability to read had worn off. And it wasn't like he didn't know how to occupy his time without a book in his hand. He could do and enjoy other things. Mostly snogging his boyfriend, but it wasn't like anyone would fault him for that, he figured. Just tease him. A lot. Which Kenneth had in fact done. But, the fact remained that he only had less than a year left in which to study for his exams, and he was still annoyed over that single EE on his Healing OWL. Especially since Jesse had actually managed all O's. It rankled his pride more than he was willing to admit. He wanted to correct the error this time around. He figured that the facts that he had less exams due to having dropped courses, but that the exams would be more difficult this go around, would even out. Hopefully. If he saw another EE on his scores, he'd probably lose his damn mind. Merlin help everything if he got an A.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❇ ❇ ❇x ï ώαṉτ α l l τ ø ḋ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxx❇ ❇ ❇x ḋøṉ'τ ώ α ṉ τ τø h ε α ɾ ÿøυ ṡ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❇ ❇ ❇x "ÿøυ сαṉ'τ ḋø τ h ï ṡ ; ÿøυ сαṉ'τ ḋø τ h α τ "
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❇ ❇ ❇x "ÿøυ'ɾε ṉ ø τ α l ï ṿ ï ṉ ģ τhïṉģ ώïτh ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ṡ "

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games