Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:47 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall : Hufflepuff Table

Jasper listened to his classmate and at least he wasn’t going to lie about it. Though he had a feeling Alice would have been a better choice to cheer the boy up. True he didn’t know what Dorian was going through at the moment but he could relate with not wanting to go home. Luckily jasper was never one to pry. “I understand… I don’t really want to go home either.” Jasper told him before adding. “Though, I hope everything gets worked out…”

When Miles came and sat beside them in the most chipper way it reminded him oddly of Alice. Maybe there were other people out there with her kind of attitude. “Hi... I’m Jasper.” He said for the first time more confident instead of nervous. “Um… sure… so long as they aren’t real dog biscuits.” He answered. Why would Miles have real dog biscuits? That was almost stupid to say…

Looking up as the head master started talking about who won Jasper wasn’t surprised. Hufflepuff had a bad year and they were pretty much sunk. Better luck next time right? Honestly Jasper wasn’t looking forward too much but maybe being home would cheer him up even if some family members wouldn’t be attending come next year.

With: Dorian, Miles

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:57 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall : Hufflepuff Table

“Nice to meet you Persephone,” Alice said with a bright smile. Her first thought was how long the girl’s name was. Not that she really minded. Alice looked over at Emily as she came over. Watching her hug Persephone she remembered that was the sad part about leaving Hogwarts for the summer. Maybe she’d see her friends over the summer though. “That’s okay.” Alice replied to Emily’s apology. “My name’s Alice, it’s nice to meet you Emily.” She said happily.

As the two talked about getting together Alice looked over at Jasper and then to the headmaster. So Hufflepuff didn’t do so well this year, nothing that really bothered her. Alice was too happy to care one way or another. With the speech she knew came food and that’s what Alice was waiting for. When it appeared she happily dug in. This had to be the best part about going to Hogwarts.

With: Persephone, Emily

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

Cara MiaKitty
shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at the Hufflepuff Table with No one
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I don't even want to go home... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Got a curse we cannot lift; ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Shines when the sunset shifts ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          There's a cure comes with a kiss; ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          The bite that binds the gift that gives ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was thankful when Jasper didn't pry. He was curious about why the blond didn't want to go home himself, but then, since he wasn't willing to share his own reasons, it'd be pretty silly of him to ask. So, instead, he shrugged lightly at the other boy's well-wishing, trying for a small smile. "Yeah, I do, too," he said quietly. His eyes hadn't left the brunette girl; there was just something pleasant about her. He chalked it up to the perky attitude. God knows he could use someone with some positive energy right now.

spaceAs if on cue, Miles appeared. Dorian offered him a small wave, and managed a small chuckle at the offering of the dog treat, taking one gratefully. Miles was a weird guy... which was why Dori liked him. And, really, the biscuits didn't taste half bad. He didn't response to Jasper's comment, eyes amused. He certainly wasn't going to be the one to tell the guy that, yeah, they were actually dog biscuits. He'd leave that to Miles. Instead, he munched on his own with a small grin. By the time he'd finished it, the headmaster was making the announcements about the Cups and starting the feast. He blinked a bit in surprise. "Don't Quidditch points go towards House Points, too? How the heck did Ravenclaw manage to beat out Gryffindor for the House Cup, they played a perfect season." Dorian didn't pay overmuch attention to Quidditch, not really, but he paid enough to know who'd won what games. Ravenclaw and Gryffindor had been neck and neck until their game. Still, that meant that Ravenclaw had to've earned at least a hundred and fifty points outside of games to surpass the lions. He didn't recall anyone ever pulling that off before. But, then, he was only a third year, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Now that we got gone for good;
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Writhing under your riding hood
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ It's true, we're howling forever

User Image

(( OOC: ))

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:07 pm
What strikes fear in the heart of one man
Might not even move another
While a stranger gets your hand
You turn your back upon your brother
We are on the highest towers
And the valleys at our feet
We are counting down the hours
Til our life and love will meet

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Fifth Year ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: perky} {thinking: ...} {with: Hufflepuffs} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess was immediately looking for something to do after a few minutes, and she sidled down the bench of the long table to where more people were gathered eventually. It was all boys, not that she cared. It wasn't as if she was awkward around them, or anyone for that matter. She only had one sister, after all; Thea, though Violante probably counted as a sister too, even if she was actually Jess's cousin. Having three brothers was somewhat bothersome, but you got used to after a while. She was immediately struck by one of them's bright blue hair. She'd seen him around before, but didn't know his name, though she knew Miles and started to recognize Jasper. Without bothering to introduce herself, she suddenly spoke up. "They beat everyone out in points earned from classes, prob'ly. Bet it's all my little brother's fault," she added in a jokingly serious tone, casting a mock dark look over at the Ravenclaw Table. Her eyes landed on the biscuits as she poured herself pumpkin juice, and she cast a puzzled look towards them (they looked a bit like animal food, if you asked her, rather than cookies) as she dug into her food. Still, she didn't say anything, instead smiling broadly and giving Miles a small wave. "Hello Miles, Jasper, am I right, and.... Blue Hair," she christened the unknown younger boy. "Metamorphmagus?" she asked him curiously.

No cloud is so dark that the sun can't shine through.

I can feel the Earth move when you speak
If we fight through all the things we once knew
Everything could change for me and you
We could do what kings do
We all have the power of angels
And we fell from the same star
The heart of the lion and the lips of a child
One part of you is dying and the other running wild

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

Emily Strauss Vanadeth

First Year/ Hufflepuff/ Single/ Pureblood

╔═════════════════════╗
Where: Hufflepuff table
With: Seph and Alice
Thoughts//OOC: IT"S THE END OF THE YEAR ;3;
Outfit: Just my uniform!
╚═════════════════════╝

Emily smiled happily. "Of course! We have to set up something to meet up and hang out! If your dad doesn't care, maybe you can come to my house. My parents aren't Too strict." She said happily. She looked to Alice. "It's great to meet you too Alice. It's always fun to make new friends." Emily was that girl that wanted to be friends with EVERYONE. She was rather happy to have even been introduced to someone who was in a higher grade. even if she HAD stepped in unannounced.

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:54 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with Emily and Alice
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Relaxed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ This year wasn't actually half-bad... ❞

I don't know where everyone goes; ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          It's not like us to follow. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          It seems that we are alone, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And don't know where to go. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone offered the older girl a small smile, nodding. "It's nice to meet you, too. If it's easier, most people just call me Seph," she informed her. Then, her attention was on Emily. She tried to avoid frowning as the girl invited her to meet her somewhere or stay over at her place. That probably wouldn't happen, she knew. But, she didn't really fancy the idea of telling the other girl why, and without saying as much, her dad might come off sort of bad. She didn't want that; she loved her dad, after all, she didn't want her friends to think ill of him. She shrugged lightly. "We'll have to see," she replied, trying to think of something that she could say to maybe convince Emily to stay with her, instead. She couldn't really think of anything... maybe she'd ask Ava for help when she got home. Ava was pretty smart, he knew how to lie about stuff like that. It came with the territory of being a squib in a family like theirs. Which, she hated the idea of lying to her friend, but it wasn't as though she had a choice in the matter... well, she could be honest. But then Emily might not like her anymore and she wouldn't have any friends. But, thinking of Ava gave her an idea. "You should stay with me so you can meet my cousin!" she said with a smile. "Ava's really great, you'd like him. He's a lot of fun." Persephone did hope that her being away all year hadn't done anything to her relationship with the older boy. She had to admit, what with his having new friends and her being gone, she did worry that maybe he wouldn't want her around as much. But, that hadn't seemed like the case over the holidays. And she thought he might've mentioned wanted her to meet his friends, too, though not until she got a bit older. She did wonder why she needed to be older to meet his friends, but chalked it up to the older kids not wanting to hang out with a twelve-year-old. She doubted she would want to hang out with a kid when she was practically an adult, too.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ But I'm safe right here.
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ We know we are.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ And it's kind of scary,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Thinking of what is out there...

User Image

Open for interaction

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:25 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Second Year Half-Blood Keeper

User Image
xxxxxxxx All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
------------------------------------------------- When they have been exhumed
xxxxxxxx We'll see that we need them to be who we are
------------------------------------------- Without them we'd be doomed

-------- ✦ You've have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve ✦ --------

Jean did not feel staying in the Ravenclaw Table for a long period of time.

He came out late and he was thinking, originally, to sit on Ravenclaw's Table and chat with other people. However, there are reasons why. The reason why was up to the people, though he was pretty sure his friend Elijah knew or the other Ravenclaws... especially David. His jade eyes caught a glimpse of him talking to two girls, how surprising. He pursed his lips firmly and furrowed with narrow brows, then he turned away like a viper. As much as he agreed with some of his words last year, he hated him as well for being some snobbish-jerk-who-gets-angry-because-yeah-siblings. He decided not to stick up there, unless his friend Elijah was present that is.

When no one was looking, he brought out his wand and changed the color of his tie and robes, honey amber and black. He proceeded to find the friend of his, who was Cathy. While Elijah was not around, he would go the this table and chat with her for a while... Maybe ask her for a cellphone number or an address for him to send his owl (who is, Ash) to her in his free time during the summer.

-------- And I have always buried them deep beneath theground --------

Dig them up, let's finish what we've started

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dig them up, so nothing's left untouched

With: Himself
Attire: Just a Uniform

mc2
Cathy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:15 am
CUIUVIS HOMINIS EST ERRARE, NULLIUS NISI INSIPIENTIS IN ERRORE PRESEVARE.Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or.一笑解千愁

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his faultAll that glitters is not gold.A smile can erase a million worries.
User Image
I was kept in a castle safe from the world of magic: ignorance is bliss, yes?
Please don't worry about me, though: I can make my own path in time.

I am a second year.
❤My blood type is B+, oh was that not your question?
I am a pureblood witch who was believed for ten years to be a Squib like my father.
My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
❤My directions say I am... at the Hufflepuff Table with Eugene Windsor and the Hufflepuff Crowd
My time on the clock is End of the 2026-2027 School Year Feast

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Her Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 4th year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy had been watching her brother off and on while periodically reading the book she had started work on initially over at the Ravenclaw Table before she bailed as she was pretty sure David was just digging himself a grave between how he was probably friendlier with Sapphire than someone who was dating someone else should, and knowing him wouldn't even realize the eyebrow raise worthy behavior even with Leo there. Well, on the bright side, Cathy was fairly sure if David was going to do something really messed up related to dating he wouldn't bother hiding it from Leo-or if he dated anyone else, that either.

She had clapped politely and smiled some hearing that Gryffindor won the quidditch cup and Ravenclaw the house cup and couldn't help but think at least with Leo and David that kind of encompassed both their attitudes about things. She was confident her brother still like to pretend quidditch did not exist despite going to every game except one during the year-or she thought that count was accurate, hard to keep track.

As she glanced up she spotted the redhair of one of her friends in her year in her brother's house but all of a sudden laughed jumping up to greet him and pull him onto a Hufflepuff table seat beside her: he was spotting her house colors. "Can you believe I was wearing bronze and blue just a few minutes ago? And now here you are in Hufflepuff's colors! Anyways, what is going on? Are you excited for the Summer?" She had her typical large smile and was adopting her habit of chattering away asking questions. Cathy realized staying in London this summer at least meant she could have more freedom to see people if she wanted-even if she didn't really have anywhere to fly and had to get an owl over at Diagon Alley to send letters since Cathy was confident her brother would be keeping his owl with him.

Jade Galaksylph

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:36 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Second Year Half-Blood Keeper

User Image
xxxxxxxx All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
------------------------------------------------- When they have been exhumed
xxxxxxxx We'll see that we need them to be who we are
------------------------------------------- Without them we'd be doomed

-------- ✦ You've have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve ✦ --------

Jean looked up with a jolt as he saw Cathy approaching with a warm greeting, he laughed with her as if it was contagious. "Cathy!", he greeted as his initial grimace gradually changed into a positive aura, then he sat down with her and toned down his voice a bit, "You really had sharp eyes! Knowing that it was me and all, which makes sense 'cause of my red hair and all," He widened his eyes when Cathy had stated that she had also camouflaged herself with a Color-changing Charm with his house colors, that was... pretty much of a hilarious coincidence for him. "Y-you did? W-well that was some coincidence I suppose, I kinda changed the colours of mine so that I won't be that eye-catchy. Can't afford people looking at me being, well, a blue on a yellow crowd, I made me feel a wee bit awkward..." Realizing that he stutter, he chuckled as if it was nothing to him... when it reality he felt embarrassed for stuttering infront of his friend.

Like all others, he cheered when Ravenclaw went to win the House Cup, same goes to Gryffindor who won the Quidditch Cup. Well, at least his dad had a thing with a go-with-the-flow personality and all that he supposed he was not bothered by Ravenclaw's loss while carriying his ethusiasm in Quidditch around, secretly. He turned to Cathy again to answer her question regarding Summer and what is going on, "Well... y'see, I was pretty much bored in my house's table when Elijah wasn't around, or anyone who was kind enough to talk to me at least. And uh..." He paused, as if thinking what he was going to say next, he was debating whether to tell her about David or not, should he or not? He supposed that statement can wait, "Well, yeah. And I am pretty much excited for summer, though I might be still be staying in my hometown to help my mum in the cafe, and then a challenging quiz about wihch elective you can take," he laughed after he said the last part, as he said in a seemingly humorous tone. He pursed his lips as he measured his words about asking Cathy in exchanging cellphone numbers or e-mail or regarding send an owl. He missed this opportunity last year because of the match between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw in Quidditch, he must not miss this shot again. "So, uh, I've been thinking about... well, keeping in touch in Summer such as sending messages? Either that be in phone or in owl-messaging?"

-------- And I have always buried them deep beneath theground --------

Dig them up, let's finish what we've started

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dig them up, so nothing's left untouched

With: Cathy League
Attire: His uniform... with a Hufflepuff Scheme..

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:11 pm
CUIUVIS HOMINIS EST ERRARE, NULLIUS NISI INSIPIENTIS IN ERRORE PRESEVARE.Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or.一笑解千愁

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his faultAll that glitters is not gold.A smile can erase a million worries.
User Image
I was kept in a castle safe from the world of magic: ignorance is bliss, yes?
Please don't worry about me, though: I can make my own path in time.

I am a second year.
❤My blood type is B+, oh was that not your question?
I am a pureblood witch who was believed for ten years to be a Squib like my father.
My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
❤My directions say I am... at the Hufflepuff Table with Eugene Windsor and the Hufflepuff Crowd
My time on the clock is End of the 2026-2027 School Year Feast

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Her Uniform ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 4th year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

"Sharp eyes? Maybe I should think about becoming a seeker then," Cathy joked at Jean's comment about her finding him so easy. Though he had a point that he was easier to find because of his red hair. Actually, the same could sort of be said about her cousin Wendy. Maybe it was one of the reasons she thought red hair was pretty or attractive or whatever you wanted to call it-it was different and stood out.

She waved a hand and said as she put her book in her bag, "Besides, just maybe I was already looking for you? That would have made finding you quickly way easier, oui? And you do realize my brother is sitting with a Slytherin and a Gryffindor who have yet to bother changing their robe colours. I'm fairly sure a house that is all about acceptance and what not wouldn't really care all that much about a Ravenclaw with us."

She tilted her head and listened as Jean explained a bit awkwardly about being bored over at his house's table when Elijah wasn't around or someone who would talk to him and then went on answering her question about the summer and asked about keeping in touch. "I'm sure there are people to talk to you if you start the conversation. I mean it can't be that bad, right? Well, I guess my brother doesn't spend like any time at the Ravenclaw Tower and doesn't talk to any of them, but he's always been a bit on the less social side," She frowned a second considering it and brightened when thinking about the Summer and staying in contact.

"Ooh, staying in contact would be fun. And way easier this year since I'll be home in London instead of at the main Avery manor I was at last year, because I wouldn't put it past my grandparents to actually screen my mail," Cathy said as she quickly pulled out a regular pen and a piece of parchment and wrote down her address in London and her cellphone number. "I won't have access to an owl unless I go down to Diagon since I know my brother will be keeping his owl with him and he will be spending most of his time in Tinworth and only stopping by on weekends or whatever to see our new sister. Besides, Dad isn't overly fond of owls in general."

She passed him the parchment with her contact information on it and added, "As for the electives, I already know I am taking healing because my brother is demanding I take it or quit quidditch so I told him tonight I'd take healing but I'm refusing his help in the class, so I'll probably fail it and that'll be his fault. But, I also know I'll be taking Ancient Runes and the Mythology classes and probably Cooking with Magic. World Studies. Wizard Law. Oh, and Muggle Music sounds fun but I'll be so swamped with course work. It's sort of embarrassing but I'm pretty sure I'll be taking at least twice the electives my brother is. Granted, only one-the one he is sort of taking a stand about-is all that magic intensive. And, Ancient Runes should be easy for example-it is just translations and stuff." She shrugged and held out her pen and some parchment for Jean to write down his contact information as well.

Jade Galaksylph

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image
----------r ι l e y--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----в l a n ĸ-----------

What am I doing? Going to my table!
How am I feeling? Too excited!
What's on my mind? Yay Hufflepuff!

When the Sorting Hat called out Hufflepuff, Rider practically squealed with excitement and joy. She shook hands with everyone she could and introduced herself, before finally finding an empty seat and smiling intensely. She searched for Lyall, who had been sorted into the same house as her. Radiating happiness, Rider started to bounce excitedly in place on her chair. She looked around the room, taking in the magical ceiling and the floating candles, then looked for her friends who were still awaiting Sorting. She waved at them and waited until the Sorting was over, because she'd read all about the feast and she was excited for food.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrunsσrtєdmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall had gotten the lovely news that he was a Hufflepuff. He looked around, then smiled at the yellow-clad group as they cheered. The boy hurried over, smiling. After thanking nearly everyone, he sat down, then watched one of his new friends, Rider, get sorted as well. When she didn't sit beside him, Ly stood and walked over, happily sitting beside her. "Isn't this so nifty! We're in the same group, and we get to wear my favorite color!" He gave the girl a hug, then he pushed his glasses up to continue watching all his new friends. Poor Feather had gone off to Ravenclaw, but maybe they'd get lucky with Tori Rae or Kota! Who knew?!

SummerIsles

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image
----------r ι l e y--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

What am I doing? Going to my table!
How am I feeling? Too excited!
What's on my mind? Yay Hufflepuff!

When Lyall came over and sat by her, Rider beamed happiness at him. She hugged him back and smiled. "This is so exciting!" The girl looked over towards the Ravenclaw table and hoped to attract Feather's eyes, waving excitedly at her. "We'll still get to hang out with Feather and Tori and Kota, even if they don't get our house. But we're together!" She smiled excitedly and bounced in her seat. "I can't wait for the Sorting to be over. 'Ogwarts: A 'Istory said there's a big feast after the Sorting. I can't wait!"

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image
Constance Tanner
First Year || Muggle Born || Hufflepuff

She was to be in Hufflepuff? Well that sounded fun! Constance jumped off the stool only to trip on her way over to the Hufflepuff table. She really needed to work on that and well tripping right then made her feel really embarrass, her cheeks even turned red. Still she jumps right back to her feet and says hello to a few of the other Hufflepuffs. Were they going to really be like family? If so she was going to have lots of fun.

Constance smiles as she says hello to a few of the Hufflepuff and introduces herself then sits down where the other first years were sitting and smiles big, mm hello. I’m Constance. It’s nice to meet you.” She was just acting like she didn't fall; best not draw attention to her clumsiness.  

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with Emily, Hufflepuffs
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Finally back... it's safer here ❞

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone slid into a seat at the Hufflepuff table with Emily, eyes almost immediately looking towards the front of the Great Hall to watch the sorting. It seemed like a lifetime ago that she'd sat up at on that very stool, but it'd only been a year. She twitched a bit at the thought of all that'd happened to her since then. Or, really, just one thing that'd happened to her. Still, she suddenly felt like she was a lot older than twelve. Most kids her age hadn't... but, she didn't want to dwell on it. Especially not now; she was back at Hogwarts. She was safe. It was safe here. Or, so she hoped. Her grandfather was in Azkaban, which was comforting, but people had broken out of there before. And Lysandar was as clever as he was crazy; it wasn't beyond the realm of possibility that he'd find a way out. She hoped he didn't... she hoped he rotted there. She didn't even want him to die, really; she wanted him to live with what he'd done. Or, rather, with what he hadn't done. After all, the guy was completely mad. There was little chance that he'd suddenly realize how horrible it'd been to torture and try to kill his only grandchild. But he would hate the fact that he'd failed, and that was good enough for her. The only reason she wanted anything different was because if he were dead, he couldn't get her. Couldn't escape and try again.

spaceShe did, however, wish that she didn't want him to suffer. It seemed wrong to want someone to suffer, even if they were a bad person. Even if they'd hurt you. She didn't want to be a bad person... and she certainly didn't want anyone to know she was one. She had a friend; she didn't want to lose that. So, rather than speak of it, she was going to push it back, to the very back of her mind, and never think about it. Ever. The Hufflepuff glanced at Emily with a faint smile. "It's weird that that was us last year," she said, expression amused. The sorting was safe; it wouldn't remind her of the thing she didn't want to think about. And it had nothing to do with her Summer. She still remembered how shocked she'd been when she'd been sorted into Hufflepuff... she still didn't quite know why she was here. Sometimes, she wished she could ask the hat. She really wanted to know what it'd been thinking.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

I figured the two of them would've stuck together, so I went ahead and quoted you :3

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games