Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I never asked for this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 pm
Well...

...I'm not sure if that's some kind of lore roll to know what he is, or another perception roll of some sort. Guess I'll roll when I find out.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:58 pm
Psychofish
Well...

...I'm not sure if that's some kind of lore roll to know what he is, or another perception roll of some sort. Guess I'll roll when I find out.
'

It's a dude. You've already MADE your perception check, remember?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Was looking for a derp rabbit picture but could not find one.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:31 pm
I suppose there's nothing about him that screams "KOLAT!" or other group I'd know of then- except, I guess, that monks most commonly shave their heads.

....actually, speaking of Kolat, I know next to nothing about them. I should do some research.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm
Psychofish
I suppose there's nothing about him that screams "KOLAT!" or other group I'd know of then- except, I guess, that monks most commonly shave their heads.

....actually, speaking of Kolat, I know next to nothing about them. I should do some research.

Kolat is like the mafia of L5R. There's nothing supernatural about them - in fact, as far as "villains" to, they are the LEAST supernatural opponents you could have.

Their ultimate goal is for mankind to rule mankind, without interference from the heavens. They've always wanted to get rid of the Hantei line, since it is descended from the kami Hantei. They've actually been quite content when Toturi took the throne - despite initially bearing the name of a kami himself, he's the closest thing to a "normal man" that the Empire has had since its founding.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm
So. Who wants to lead today? I figure if we can get it high, but 20 miles or less, we can let Kagae take over tomorrow and power through whatever is left easily enough. Or we can try and make a big push today to leave us as little mileage as possible remaining over.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 pm
I vote for the big push today. We may not even need a tomorrow if we're lucky enough. Besides, if we do this, we'd make the big push and get there during daylight hours and be fairly well prepared....as opposed to weary, worn out, and tired.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 pm
I guess if Kagae agrees, he can take real advantage of that new Way of the Land, and I'll roll with my other void. I'm pretty confident I can rope him that extra 1k0.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 am
Imma try for the other one if people help.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:07 pm
Well... shucks.

Why do the dice hate me? >:{  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm
Psychofish
Well... shucks.

Why do the dice hate me? >:{

Just unlucky, I guess.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:58 pm
o u  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:59 pm
Theoretically, if Masuyo and Miyako both spend void points and spend two raises on Stamina/Athletics, the roll could be a success as Kagae would then have two free raises to bring his results above 30.

Not likely, but it could happen.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Doubt Miyako can make that, but Masuyo might- and doesn't he need to factor in the Free Raise from the Way of the Land he got, or does that one not apply this deep into the mountains?  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games