Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:32 pm
Valbjorn

dreadno

((Sorry about the slow response. I had a final yesterday.))

"Check with Mamoru in the kitchen across the hall," Bast told the snake just as Theodin burst in. She calmly swiveled to face him, her metal skin glinting as she did so. "Missions? Hm, let's see... Well, the water pipes in the training grounds need repair, a snake pit has formed out behind the hot springs and is becoming a problem, and... it looks like the hospital might need someone to help with physical rehabilitation. Medical knowledge isn't necessary for that last one, just a generally positive and caring attitude. Those are all C-Rank, but I doubt they'll pose much of a problem for you, should you decide to take them."

Title: Snake Pit Danger
Information: Dangerous desert snakes have nested in the countryside along an important road, and are injuring travelers. The snakes are to either be moved or killed; either way, they are not to pose a threat to the general populace nor travelers.
Solo or Squad: Variable.
Minimum Posts: 4 posts.
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Title: Construction
Information: The construction crews are in need of help, and have decided that Shinobi would be useful to have around. After seeing the Kazekage about construction projects, the Shinobi must head out to the designated area and help the construction crews there.
Solo or Squad: Variable.
Minimum Posts: 5 posts.
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Title: Assist the Hospital
Information: The hospital has been swarmed with patients as of late. After doing such a good job helping out with the minor cases you've proven your worth as such the hospital has decided to allow you to help out with the more difficult cases.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Medical class ninja only. Bonus: 300 AC.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin listened to the kazekage explain the missions available, nodding "Thanks Lady Kazekage, I'll take all three of them." With a quick bow he turned and left the office, deciding to start with the construction mission. (EXIT)

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra:725
Stamina:270
Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:32 pm
As Theodin beat a hasty retreat into the rich life of being a militarized handyman, Bast's secretary came in with a fresh stack of papers and an envelope. The pens immediately descended upon the paperwork like a horde of angry fire ants, but in all the commotion, one insect-like writing utensil skittered over to the Kazekage with the envelope in tow. In one deft movement, the woman extracted its contents and sent the pen back to work. Inside the envelope was a small sum of cash and a postcard from one of the islands in the Land of Waves. On the reverse side was a summoning seal and a short note written in incredibly familiar hand-writing: "Happy Birthday from Kioko and I! - Miyamoto Kuriigu & Hide Kioko, October 12"

Bast slid the money--500 Ryou in total--into her pocket and made a clone to watch over the Office. Knowing her father's eccentric tastes, she didn't want to summon what was potentially a blimp into her Office, so she decided she'd go home for the day and leave her clone to handle things.

((A.R.C. Contest Reward: 500 AC, 400 Ryou, UHV Shield (1 use per 8 hours), extra P.A.))

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:40 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Having finished up with the missions he'd been given, Theodin returned to the Kazekage's office to report in. "Kazekage-sama," he bowed as he began to speak, " the missions you gave me are all completed. The pipes in the training ground have been repaired, the snakes in the hotsprings are dead, and a few of the patients' in the hospital are one step closer to recovery."

After a minute or so, Theodin continued, "Is there anything else I can do to help the village?"

((OOC:Theo's only a C-rank mission from being eligible for promotion to jounin, so if I could get a mission that could serve as a jounin test, that'd be awesome. If not, whatever, no big deal))

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:55 pm
Valbjorn

The Bast looked up at Theodin when he walked in and listened to his report attentively. Everything seemed to be in order. His request for more work made her realize just how slow a work day it actually was, as not many requests had built up in her inbox.

"Very good," she responded after pondering the problem. She rose and looked out the window, then formed a hand sign. Several more of her appeared in front of the Office, coming out to a dozen in total. "This isn't a mission, but I have an exercise for you. I've just created several copies of myself outside, but I want you to find my main body. It could be in that group, or it could be elsewhere in the Village. I will guarantee that it isn't inside this building. Think you can do it?"

Name: Find the Real Bast!
Description: There aren't many missions that need doing in the Village, but there are still plenty of things to do! Bast has come up with an exercise to pass the time: Find the real body among the fakes!
How To Do: Locate Bast's main body (not a clone or golem).
Note: Does not award Ryou.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin thought hard about the kage's challenge, not sure if he had the skills to differentiate between the actual kazekage and all her clones and golems..at least without attacking to distroy clones, but he didn't want to risk pising off Bast considering she was the one who trained San...if only he'd asked San or his dad to teach him their bio-sense...anyway, he decided to give it a shot. With a nod, he he replied to the Kage "I't'll probably be difficult, but I'll find a way to do it." after a few seconds, he asked quickly "Any small hints you'd be willing to give to help me differentiate your real body from the clones?" He didn't really expect any help, but figured it was worth a shot.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:40 am
Valbjorn

"The only hint you get is that I'm not in this building," the woman responded curtly. "Approach the problem however you'd like. There's no time limit. If you bring in anyone of a higher rank than you, though, that might make things exceedingly difficult."

Bast's cat hopped up onto the windowsill, prompting her to give it a quick scratch behind its ears before turning to face the Chuunin. She would stare at him from behind her goggles until he began his mission, even if the dark tint of the lenses meant that he probably wouldn't notice.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin nodded at the kazekage’s answer, still thinking about how he could try and tell them apart. After a few seconds, he bowed and turned quickly, clicking his heels together quickly to activate his sensory barrier. He felt how it responded to the kage in the office as he walked slowly towards the door, trying to remember this feeling since he knew it wasn’t the real Bast. As he neared the door, he clipped on the infrared lens for his goggles and turned to glance back at the Bast clone, concentrating on remembering the heat signature since he saw that it seemed fairly weak and assumed that it was because it was coming from a clone. He popped off the lens as he as he walked outside so that he wouldn’t be blinded, but kept the sensory barrier active. When he got outside, he bit his thumb and performed the summoning technique and his three little red panda buddies zipped around and climbed up on his shoulders and head, they seemed to like using him as a perch. “Hey guys, can you run up to that window and take a look at the woman in the office? She’s a clone of the kazekage and I have to find the real one. Maybe you guys’ sensory abilities could help me tell them apart.” “Sure thing, brother!” they all said together. They then bolted up to the edges of the window and looked in, all three working together ro remember everything they could gather about the clone. When they returned to theodin, he walked over near the group of Basts outside the building and checked his sensory barrier again as he reattached his infrared lens. They all seemed to be about the same as the Bast in the office, with one having a slightly stronger presence to his barrier, “Maybe a golem…the rest I think are clone though…” He thought to himself… He decided to go check somewhere else
(EXIT)

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:34 pm
Valbjorn

The clone waved at the red pandas when they peered in the window and silently wondered what they would think when they finally encountered the real one. All of the Chakra that had been consumed in creating the horde of duplicates outside had been replenished as if it were but a drop in the bucket, but it didn't seem like the main body was doing anything extraordinary to cause it. Mononoke probably would have reacted if that were the case. At any rate, it would be interesting to see what the boy did to find the main body.

Outside, the phalanx of Basts idled.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Landing back outside the kazekage's tower, Theodin entered and walked up to the office. Entering slowly, he bowed to the golem there, reporting "I believe I've found your main body, it's at your house having some tea, just finished meditating not long ago. I decided it'd be better to report to you here rather than interrupt your main body at home." He stood with his knuckles touching behind his back, waiting for the Bast clone to respond.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:06 pm
Valbjorn

"Meditating?" the clone asked, staring thoughtfully at its feet, which it had propped up on the desk. Pens clambered over her clumsily, but never dripped any ink on her clothes. They were quite well-disciplined, at the very least. "Hm... well, good job. Mission complete. If memory serves, you're about due for a promotion again, correct?"

((Sorry, short post. Was in the car for a good portion of the day.))

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin nodded his head quickly, "Yes ma'am, I'm pretty sure I'm about due to move up to jounin" he said with a small smile on his face.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:45 am
Valbjorn

"Well, congratulations, you're a Jounin! If you'd like your flak jacket replaced, you can get a new one downstairs. If you're looking to teach some of the younger shinobi, this would be a good time to start."

The woman rifled through a few sheets of paper in her desk drawer, pulled one out, and tossed it on a nearby pen. The golem scurried out the door with the sheet as fast as it could.

"That's about it, I think. If you don't have any questions, you can start immediately."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:22 am

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

The newly promoted jounin bowed to the kazekage, "Thanks!" He had a big smile on his face and couldn't wai to tell his parents he'd been promoted again already. He left the office and spoke with the secretary downstairs and picked out a new flak jacket, a long sleeved black and greyish- blue one with shoulder guards on it. He quickly left the tower and headed for the academy to return to training and tell his folks.

(EXIT)

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Chakra:785
Stamina:300
Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:12 am
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
ϟShounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Releaseϟ
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

Ukitiko kept close to the shadows and opened up a window that lead down to the lower levels of the Kazekage's office. He would report back to Three and tell him what was going on. He walked down to the basement laboratory and stayed close to the shadows. Uki could see three and started to speak from within the shadows. "Three sama, Ren is gone and it is just me. What should I do, I am under your command!"

AandOE

[[Ren didn't want to be a shinobi anymore so you might as well put her on your dead list or something.]]

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games