Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:26 pm
Lasuro

The clone would notice Luciano walking into his office and gave the male a polite nod. It would seem he was back from his adventures seeing that he had a new gourd. 'Aburame-kun, if you do not mind, would you go and complete these?' The clone would slide him two folders of the same mission type. He wished to test the male's thinking process and perception.
Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Felony
Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Post: None

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:42 pm
Blessings Followed by Sin

User ImageUser Image

taking the folder that was presented by the hokage, Luciano began to look over the mission. "A investigation huh, sounds good".
Luciano nodded his head at the Hokage which meant that Luciano would happily do the mission, anything for the hokage, Luciano only had one question. "Hokage - sama, I was just wonder where the crime took place, was it within the city or was it outside of it". Luciano only needed that to be answered and he would be on his way.

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 1000 / 1000 |

OOC

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:44 pm
Lasuro
The mission allows you to make it however you want xD

The clone would glance back up to the Genin and reply simply with, 'Uchiha Compound.'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

With a nod, Luciano headed toward the Uchiha compound with his hand buried in his pockets, of course.

[exit]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 1000 / 1000 |

OOC

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Breath Mask

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:22 am
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rikka Takanashi
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Sub-Class: Sensor

AC: 0
Ryo: 両 0

Chakra: 335
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 335

Stamina: 225
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 225

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passives:

Inventory:

Knife
• Shuriken x13
• Kunai x2

"Someone who isn't willing to sacrifice anything can never change anything.
The world is a cruel place indeed."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Rikka Takanashi

Rikka frowned. That was too bad. She supposed she understood though. She had only just graduated the academy so she knew getting a tougher mission would be unlikely. She sighed as she took the papers from the Hokage, "I guess I'll have more chances to risk my life in the future," she chuckled a bit and began to leave the room. She was one foot out the door when a second question finally came to mind. Rikka turned to look back at the man sitting at his desk, a confused frown on his face, by the way... what's the deal with squads? Or teams, whatever you call them," she never did pay much attention in the academy. She preffered just fighting. "Do you give us a team? Do we make our own? It's a stupid question, but I'd just like to know."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - [ OOC ] - ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Of course I lift... food to my mouth... and good God I swear my posts used to be better than this! I'm sure of it! ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

walking back to the Hokage's Office, Luciano saw a brown haired girl with a hat standing in the door way. Walking past her as he made sure not to touch her, Luciano wonder what she wanted. Now standing in front on the Hokage, Luciano would began to tell him what happen at the Uchiha compound as well as the Yuki compound. " Lord Hokage - sama, I have returned from both missions. At the Uchiha compound there was a teenage Uchiha girl who had killed a fellow Uchiha and stole a katana from him and his mother, I found her and killed her for her criminal acts and gave the mother the katana back. As for the Yuki compound, A small boy had stole some ryo from an old lady and I had to track him down as well. I exchanged a shuriken for the ryo and told him to train and join the ninja academy so that he could do some good with his life". After telling the Hokage his brief summery of what happen, Luciano would wait there for further instructionsto see if the Hokage needed anything else.

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Breath Mask

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:44 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei appeared outside the office making his way inside. He made brief small talk with the attendants, some of which returned a slightly affectionate tone. It wasn't uncommon due to his royal lineage but he simply smiled politely as they let him pass. Standing before the Hokage, his massive chakra presence filling the room he noticed a few others present. Bowing respectfully he stated his business. "Hokage-sama, it would seem I have acquired a rather lengthy amount of experience since I arrived here. I wanted to see if it was possible to be tested for promotion to Chuunin?" he asked smiling politely.

Chakra: 835/835
Stamina: 155/155

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 pm
Disturbed Otaku
You suck at doing quotes lol

'I generally decided who goes where or if a shinobi wants to be in a squad, they can request the change or placement.' The clone would reply.

Lasuro

The clone would turn it's attention to the Aburame male as he walked into the office and began to explain how his missions went. Giving a satisfying nod he was about to send the male away until it actually clicked that he had killed a fellow villager. 'In a room, with one of my clones, now.' He commanded.

Punished Knight

After having sighed the clone would pick up on Jurei's arrival in the office. He would listen and then grab one of his files and scan it, which it could obviously be presumed that the file was that of the male's record. 'Yes, it would seem so. Very well, you are hereby promoted to Chuunin, congratulations. You have already proven yourself with the amount of repairs you have done in the village.'  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Seem like i'm in trouble" Luciano thought to himself after hearing the commanding tone in the hokages clones voice as he walked in to one of the private offices of the hokage. Walking into the room with other of the Hokage's clones Luciano figure he would explain himself since he wouldnt want to get on the Hokage bad side. "Lord Hokage, I know you must be angered or concerned but I figured thats what happens when someone commits a felony and kills a innocent villager. I may have had no right to kill her but putting her in jail wouldnt do any good so I did what I had to do for this village to be safe. I dont want to be on your bad side so for that, I apologize and im prepared for any punishment since I do take full responsibility in my actions" Luciano explained in he calmest voice possible. Waiting on the Hokage's reply Luciano stood there with his hand in his pockets.

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Breath Mask

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 pm
Lasuro

The clone in the room would close the door behind the Aburame male before walking over to the desk and sat on it. He would let the male explain himself but would wave his hand about afterwards as if waving the subject off. 'Look. You should not have done what you did without my permission. I can not just have my shinobi running around and killing my villagers as they please because they see themselves as the judge, jury, and executioner okay? However, I am pleased that you would go so far for your village. Just don't do it again without permission, understood? You are dismissed.' The clone would start to think to itself, 'He might just have what it takes..'  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Understand what the Hokage meant, Luciano nodded his head in agreement. "Thank you lord Hokage, it wont happen again". With that Luciano exited the Hokages office and head towards the Academy to get more training done.

[Exit]

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Breath Mask

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei gave a hard bow. "Thank you Hokage-sama. I won't let you down!" he said exiting the office to continue his training.

Chakra: 835/835
Stamina: 155/155

User Image

Punished Knight

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

The shikatsu clone would appear by the window and speak. "Lord hokage, I've come to report that everyone that was brought to me has been treated and are all doing well. But, I need a sterile place to put them and the hospital isn't ready yet for them." He said, his tone serious but rushed.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:40 pm
Kiropterain1

The clone would look up from one of the several folders he was reading. 'You have done well. At this moment there is not really anywhere you could take them that would be better, unless you think you know of a place. Other than that, you are free to do any missions you please from the Mission Board. Dismissed unless you have something else?'  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:06 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

The clone nodded. "Thank you. I don't have a place but i will set up a few tents for them and any others that are injured. If you could have any injured sent there I'll have a few clones there. Also, I know your new to office but do you know of any other Leaf ninja of any rank that are medical? As for missions, is it ok to leave the village? Also, are you able to have that meting yet?" He asked, not sure if he was really busy or not.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games