Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:27 am
Kin looked to the girl, while she made her simple and bold statement. After much training and much labor... She had brought herself to be presented something she figured she deserved. The position of jounin. It meant something important, and so, Kin simply smiled. "I have heard good things about you, and there aren't many blemishes upon your records," elaborated the raikage, as she looked over her. "I'm proud to call you a jounin, welcome to the big leagues, Sukai."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:43 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smiled greatly and dipped her head respectfully to Kinpaku. "Thank you. Now Ma'dam Raikage I was wondering if there were any missions I could do for you the you had in mind?" Suki figured she minus well not stop now, she was on a great mission roll. And besides. Maybe Kin needed help with something.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:08 pm
Of course, she was going to promote the girl, and it was good to see such a work ethic stirring within her new jounin. A craving to be of use. "Something to do? I had just told Yukiko here of a caravan heading out to Kirigakure. She'll likely need some assistance in that matter," explained the raikage, thinking simply on the predicaments. "We also have a shipment heading down to Takumi, just some iron for weapon smiths."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai nodded to Kinpaku looking over at the white haired girl. "Okay, sounds interesting." At the mention of Kirigakure Suki mentally saw an image of Zay. She had an inward smile, even though it wasn't likely that they would see each other again. At least not during this mission.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

A Kirigakure Anbu burst into the office and bowed deeply as Kumogakure Anbu came in after him, struggling to grab hold of the Kiri "Forgive me, Raikage but the Mizukage requires desperate assistance. Kein Uchiha surrendered outside our gates earlier today and-" he stopped to shove off a Kumogakure anbu and continued, "was taken to our prisons for transport back to Kumogakure! But before that could happen, Apollo Hyuuga of Kumo illegally entered our village and has engaged Kein Uchiha in battle in the prison of our village. The Hokage has arrived as well and is claiming Kein Uchiha as one of their own. We require immediate assistance from Kumogakure to prevent the death of Apollo Hyuuga, Kein Uchiha and countless Kirigakure residents! The Mizukage is placing his faith in the treaty we hold with you and hopes you can act swiftly to aid us! Before things escalate." the Anbu around the Kirigakurian had backed off as he spoke and now looked at the Kage for a decision. This was certainly a dangerous situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's eyes widened greatly to the possible extent they could in the woman's head. Looking over to Kinpaku her heart skipped a beat before speaking in a rather confident tone. "Let me go M'lady. I know Kein very well, I can quite possibly talk him down from it." For once Suki knew exactly what she was doing when addressed with how to take care of something so urgent as this.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:46 pm
Things were clearly tense now. One of the ANBU had let in a messenger from Kirigakure with news rather dire. Kein Uchiha had surrendered for some reason... And now it was Apollo whom was illegally trying to execute a traitor. What was an ANBU of her ranks being caught doing this, first of all things. The second thing of which... Well, it wasn't a pleasant thing to think of. He'd been missing just as long as the rest of them. Biting her lip, she turned to Sukai.
"I'm afraid this is a job for me, Sukai, and I must be brief. Find Doki, let her know she's in charge. After which, find Suzume. There's an execution to postpone, she's to meet at the Kirigakure gates. We'll be back soon," the raikage explained, before glancing to the ANBU, nudging her head for the door. She, on the other hand, stepped for the office, and immediately began to form seals. Simple ones, leading up to Mizutamari Yusuo no jutsu, vanishing into the veins of water, directing her way into the waterways she had run, to the gates.

[Exit to Gates]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai nodded and quickly left after the Raikage to find Doki and Suzume.

[[Exits]]

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 300/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki didn't hesitate to jump right into work. Though, she did quite literately jump into the side of the wall. Generally, she was so used to the office's old interior design. But coming with the new furnishings and decor, the Adviser had to get used to some angles at least without killing herself. The value of the office could dismiss a foolish person away indefinitely. So she set down to work. Organizing the papers that might have been admitted after the Kage had left but not yet processed. So she got to work on that also. There were also a hand full of new genin graduates since the time she left to the Mountains.

Sleepy fuzzy eyes focused with fire as she went through the lists carefully. What's more, there were funds to consider. Takumi still needed price checks, ever as usual. She threw away the fourth crumpled mess. She used to hate math so much with a passion. Now, she just hated it entirely. Doki, despite her shortcomings, had an aptitude for math and seldom did she get her calculations wrong even check-ups. The stress of worrying about Haki was still on her mind. But what's even more nerve wrecking was the news she was hearing. Yet so obscure. Lady Raikage had left. But for what? Rumors weren't the problem if the problem itself existed.

"No...no... that can't be right." At this point, her numbers were starting to look like scribbles. She slumped her head over her desk and many piles of paper. The button of the calculator almost warm from her motor-pecker typing.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked up to the Raikage's office and knocked on the door. He was getting bored of jutsu training and wanted to see if he could get a mission or something he opened the door slowly after knocking and peek inside. His grey eye was covered with his headband so only Demetri's green eye could be seen."Hello?" He asked seeing a green haired girl int he office instead of the raikage."Are you the Raikage's secretary?" And with the same white hair Demetri had they looked very simliar.

Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

It's been so long, since she had ever did office business or socialization with new faces. When he came in, her head jerked up immediately. Obviously she knew to never mess around during work hours. So it was reflexive. As she tried to focus her vision again, two small sticky notes were stuck to random areas of her face and a pencil too over forehead facing south. Blinking once, twice, then thrice. She registered his question and presence. "Nope. I'm--an Adviser." Secretary? Is that what they called her position? Anyway, saying THE would have been appropriate. Since Kein left the office and all. That was one dirty thing Doki would never let down. Being disappointed by someone who was known for being great. She hiccuped, smacking away the second carbonated drink perfectly into the right dispenser. Who now? White hair. One eye. She mussed the back of her hair in thought.

She recalled in the better parts of her sanity. A significant swath of white hair. He was Demetri. Whenever she was around him, he didn't talk as much. She didn't know him as well. Other than the fact that he performed exceptionally for his services until his latter death. And it racked in on her head that Doki had read this some hours back since returning. He had a younger brother. "Say, I've seen you before." She said, now leaning her chin over to her hand resting on the desk with her elbow. What a mess she looked like with the sticky notes and all. "How may I be able to help you today?" Making at least the effort, she gestured him to his seat. Normally, Doki would stand up to do it formally as her habits were often humble even to genin. But she was kinda dappy at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

xxxxxx
Thanatos walked in slowly seeing the sticky notes covering the green haired women face it looked kind of silly. Much too silly for an advisor he would think. But he didn't really have any reason to question it. When she said that she had seen him before he had a questioning look on his face. He didn't rrecognize her at all he raised his headband revealing his grey eye. So he had a green and a grey one, did he suffer from Heterochromia or maybe the green eye wasn't even his? He raised his headband to get a better look at the girl"I don't think i've seen you before, are you sure?" He then lowered the headband back over his grey eye. He walked up to the desk and bowed lightly to the advisor. "My name is Thanatos, I came here seeking a mission from the Raikage."It didn't appear that she was in at the moment though so he wondered if she could give him one.

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She stared at him, fully awake now. She cleared her throat, registering the stark contrast between his eyes. Indeed. She probably didn't. "Oh, it's nothing then. I just know your name from the documents, is all. My condolences, your brother was an exceptional shinobi." And meant every word. She saw the state of his head band. New. In a way. Though the reports did not say that he was a genin. Instead, a respectable promotion had been arranged. Good. Another new rank into the system. He really did resemble Thanatos. Almost eery but they still differed in ways she couldn't put it. He had heterochromia. Though the mark across his face might suggest a transplant. Who knows.

"Well, she's out at the moment so circumstances and her word dictates that I will be in charge until she comes back." She rubbed her forehead, only then to jerk in alarm in silence. Her irises almost seemed to shrink. Quickly she turned around in a flurry to1 extract all the supply items. Then turned around, coughing before resuming her professionalism again. Blushing a little in her flustered nature. In her mind, they must take her seriously. "...er.. Sorry, I'm usually better than this. Anyhow." Doki rummaged through the documents. Suggesting various missions. "..you know, there's always a lot to be done." Finally, she just dropped the last page and allowed it to fall onto the desk again. Leaning back in her chair, she directed her attention to him again. "What do you feel like doing?" There were tons. Choices were all around.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos heard turned when she said it was nothing and scratched his head embarrassingly when she said she already knew his name because of the paperwork. Even so it was proper to introduce oneself. When she spoke of his brother his eye widen a smidge. He could tell that she meant it, he wondered how well she knew him. Then it hit him, those eyes,the green hair."You are Doki right?"His brother often spoke of a green haired medic that was the raikage's helper. And that she healed him on various occasions."Thank you, its good to hear of my brother being spoken of so highly."He placed a hand over his green eye for a second and then removed it. You could see a pang of sadness in his eye but also some happiness mixed in." I see." He wondered why she wasn't there at the moment. It must be something important and he missed it. He watched Doki fumble around with the papers seeming quite flustered and he wondered why. Though she seem to regain herself quickly he simply smiled at her through his face mask."It's quite alright, honestly anything will be fine, patrolling, if you have any errands that you need I can do that."

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 0 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu

Walking through the building that lead to the Raikage's office, Hugo swiftly made his way through the hallways. While he didn't show it, he always found the the office building to be a rather impressive structure. Finally reaching the hall that he needed to be on, Hugo made his way down it. Light padded shoes hit the floor and the robe that he wore flowed lightly as he walked. Getting closer to the door, his sensor abilities picked up two people inside. Of course, he wasn't good enough yet to really tell who was who, but that was fine with him. Stopping in front of the door, he shifted his weight for a second and raised a hand up. Knocking on the door, he would stand there and wait to be let in. He let a little excitement build up in him, because after all, he was here to get his headband. This would mark the start of his shinobi journey and hopefully a new part of his life. Hopefully he could prove that his bloodline was not as evil as people seemed to think. However, as these thoughts started to come up, he pushed them to the back of his head and just continued to wait.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 235/235
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games