Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:35 am
Fuyu appeared in front of the clone and used the Rising Barrage as she hit the clone with three punches from her after images and launched it into the air. With the Knee Combination Fuyu jumped up to attack the clone in the air and sent three strikes to its stomach from a trio of partial images. It was when she phased through the clone that she realized it had used the Shadow Dash and intercepted her moves. She quickly pivoted with a flicker and turned around to attack when she saw the clone using the False Cyclone. With no way to locate the clone now she had to wait and counter its strike. The clone did just as she suspected and used the Cyclone Breach to vanish behind her and strike with Unknown Attacker, its punches a flurry of real attacks and transparent images. Fuyu was a step ahead though as she defended with the After-wall technique, it was perfect as the solid image took the blows she prepared her finish. Committed to ending it with Spiders Red Flurry before her chakra cloak ran out she launched a flurry of punches and kicks to strike the clone with about 50 debilitating blows to the abdomen. Caught off guard the clone smashed to the ground and Fuyu landed next to it laying on her back completely exhausted as the cloak use previously ended.

[Mirror Image Taijutsu Finished Learning All E to C Rank techniques were either learned in one post or added due to Post Reductions making them 1 to 0 posts to learn.]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am
Demetri walks in a and looks around. He see's nothing suspicious in the area. He takes a second look just in case he missed anything. He see's people training and fighting but that was all normal. He decideds this place is clear and continues on.

Title: Patrol the village! In progress!

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 pm
:: [ Chakra 335/335 ] :: [ Jounin ] :: [ Bukijutsu/Samurai ] :: User Image

Ugh. So many goddamn Suiton jutsu, so much work. Maybe I should have specialized in this s**t, ninjutsu and all that, considering I've been ******** learning a lot and spending most of my time with this s**t. But swords are so coool. Takeo waged another mental war with himself, over whether to continue rounding out his ninjutsu or to finally finish his bukijutsu work. Breathing underwater could save my life in the next few seconds, so why not learn it now? I don't like drowning, or the idea of drowning. ********, I'm scaring myself into learning this s**t. Takeo, after a little hesitation and some goading from his clones, decided that he could put off his swordsmanship until later. If I don't drown, somehow.[1/3 Breathing Underwater ]

I guess it's all about chakra manipulation and application, like tearing the oxygen from the water, enough to sustain me for about fifteen minutes, give or take. This actually seems rather simple, so no sweat. I guess. Takeo didn't have much of an idea beyond the manipulation-application idea, which is what he was going to go with unless he drowned. Then he'd be dead, and probably wouldn't give two shits about training any longer. He took several deep breaths and tried to get his mind on the technique and off dying, as it was a morbid subject and that was seriously harshing his mood.[2/3 Breathing Underwater ]

"Okay clone, use that fish Spit thing and aim for my mouth. Use the continuous jet stream, and if I'm not vomiting water and fish, I'll have this technique down. Otherwise... I'm going to turn ******** red." Takeo ordered his clones in that curt, angry way he usually spoke, and they had no choice but to conform to his wishes. They probably wished they could give him the finger and walk off, but they couldn't, which was awesome. Takeo wait, and waited, and received a long, angry jet of water to his face for all of his waiting. Water breathing go now kyah! He thought-shouted, activating the technique and tearing the oxygen from the water to sustain himself. He still looked like a drowned rat with a bad attitude. Okay, so that s**t works, now I just have to try it while submerged in freezing waters, close to death and fighting for life. Or not, yeah, ******** that noise.[3/3 Breathing Underwater ]

"This looks cool. Hidden Mist Technique, makes a whole lot of mist that obscures sight and all that nonsense. Even those ******** doujutsu techniques, which is cheating, can't pierce this s**t. Gonna be so useful when we finally decide to go to war with Konoha." Takeo seemed oddly enthused with the prospect of war with Konoha, a pipe-dream at best. I can dream. I don't like those goddamn Konoha shinobi. Anyway, on to the Hidden Mist Technique. Gonna get s**t done. Takeo stuffed the genin-level Maruton scroll into a side-pocket and got to getting his s**t done, which seemed rather redundant, but he really didn't know what to think about any of that. So, in his own trademark style, he didn't think.[1/3 Hidden Mist Technique ]

So I guess I just summon a lot of mist, it obscures sight, and I can get my assassination on. That's actually much, much easier than I figured it would be, but ******** if I'm not wasting my time while I could be getting my swordsmanship s**t done. While he was thinking all about the many, many applications of the technique, Takeo stood, eyes closed, molding chakra into what would eventually become a dense, sight-obscuring fog. The thought of just slaughtering some Konoha-nin brought a rather morbid smile to his face, thoughts that would surely get him a lecture or seven from Kin, but at the moment he could dream. About murder. [2/3 Hidden Mist Technique ]

"Okay b***h, let's do this." Takeo shouted to his clones, all of which looked rather bored. The water clones, being a tenth of the man he was, simply stared at each other, lacking the rapier wit and sarcastic tongue Takeo possessed, the only real drawback of the water clone technique. Takeo pumped chakra through his pathways, forcibly molding it all into a dense, impossible to pierce fog that he had created, turning him into a ghost inside of the fog. Of course, if someone decides to just blow it all away with some Fuuton, or whatever, I'm screwed. Still, it's gonna be so awesome when I get to cut some throats. Takeo reveled in the thought of sliced throats as he pulled a Suiton scroll and got to reading up on techniques he wanted, slowly turning to thoughts of drowning men and women. He needed a new hobby.[3/3 Hidden Mist Technique ]

Water Prison. Catches the opponent in a spherical prison of water, how literal, that restricts movement. I'd have to keep my hand touched the water prison or it'd pop like a balloon, which is why clones are awesome. Get them to fight for me while I slowly drown some stupid a*****e, and my clones get to murder some other assholes. ******** great. Takeo smiled at the thought of more and more murder, a line of thought that was starting to unnerve him slightly. Still, as a glorified killer, I should take pride in what I do. And I do murder. Takeo stuffed the scroll in a side-pocket and tried to get his mind off of murder, instead trying to get his mind around a spherical prison of water.[1/3 Water Prison ]

First, Takeo needed enough water to capture a full-grown man inside of said spherical prison, and the only way to get any of that was to start offing his water clones. The poor things never saw it coming, really, and were quickly reduced to puddles of water. Sad, sad puddles of water. Along with all the other water his clones had created when they blasted him in the face, and because they decided that more water was needed and contributed with their own Fish Spit techniques, Takeo soon had enough water to capture one of his clones. Then he had to work on the handseals, no real challenge, as well as the application and manipulation of chakra. It's a slightly-advanced technique, so it'll be a bit tiring, but nothing too taxing. If anything, I can just go work on my chakra pool after this. But for now, Water Prison.[2/3 Water Prison ]

"Okay clone, step in the water and don't ******** this up for me." Takeo barked at one of his clones, who had no choice but to obey and stand in the large puddle of water. The clone, looking as bored as Takeo would in the same situation, gestured for the arrogant Jounin to move his a** into high-gear so it could go back to doing nothing. Takeo went through the required string of handseals and pumped chakra throughout his body, manipulating the water and forming the spherical prison of water, his arm extended and hand inside, to give the prison stability. His clone looked rather bored, being a clone and all. Takeo removed his hand from the watery prison and watched his clone, once suspended in water, drop to the floor, soaked to the bone and bored. "Only two more, yeah?"[3/3 Water Prison ]

Great, a long-a** ******** advanced as ******** technique that I'm not going to have any fun with at all. s**t on a sandwich, why didn't I just work on my Bukijutsu? Goddamn it, I hate all this ******** work. I need to start eating some brains and gaining some knowledge that way, the easy way. The tasty way. Takeo couldn't get his mind off of brains, not when he glanced over the Water dragon Projectile technique, which required an insane amount of handseals and a lot of water. That, and it was a ******** dragon, which to Takeo, was ******** awesome. I need this technique. Dragons are tits.[1/5 Water Dragon Projectile ]

Takeo began by working on getting the water necessary for the technique, no difficult task for the resourceful Jounin, especially when he was surrounded by clones, an already substantial amount of water, and had nothing but time on his hands. So with a wave of his hands, and a few barked orders, his clones began using several techniques that created water, such as Baku Suishouha, riding around one the waves they created and spreading the water around evenly. They looked like they were having a grand time of it, spreading all that water around, but not Takeo. He wasn't having that much fun. Not at all.[2/5 Water Dragon Projectile ]

I guess I can mess around with the string of handseals while they have all that fun. I'm gonna need to get the sequence down right if I'm going to use it during battle, on the fly, summoning dragons. I lied, this is ******** awesome, I'm going to be summoning dragons made of water to destroy stuff. ******** yeah. Takeo, giddy as a genin fresh from the academy, began the long and frankly boring task of burning through his handseal sequence, an insane forty-four handseals, before moving on to applying any chakra to the damn thing. <********. So it's Ox, Monkey, and Hare followed by... And so it went.[3/5 Water Dragon Projectile ]<********. That's the most goddamn handseals I've ever done. Frankly, this s**t is going to take ******** forever in a fight. It's still totally worth it, to summon me a goddamn water dragon made of awesome. Takeo mused on the fun he would have with the Water Dragon technique, and how it would probably end up getting him killed when he tried it in his next serious engagement, probably with some shinobi from outside the village, or brigands. Whichever, really. Take went through the handseal sequence again, this time manipulating his chakra as he did so, to get used to the long handseal sequence and the application of chakra while going through it, no easy goddamn task. Well now, they're done spreading that goddamn water around, I can ******** go and finish this technique. He thought, slowly finishing the handseal sequence. He had everything down, all he needed to do was apply what he learned and he'd be golden.[4/5 Water Dragon Projectile ]

"Okay clones, get the ******** out of my way. I've got a dragon to make out of water and I'm really goddamn excited about it, so as I said, get the ******** out of the way. I have a dragon. To create. Out of water." With barely contained boyish excitement, Takeo ushered his clones away as he began the insanely long string of handseals and began molding his chakra, a truly time-consuming task that the Jounin had grown familiar with, and thus, could pull off with ease. Aw yeah, here we go, about to make myself a dragon made of water. Takeo could scarcely hide his enthusiasm, and frankly didn't bother trying, as he finished the handseals and forced the chakra into the water, forming a gigantic, angry dragon to rise, rise, and strike out at some unseen foe. The unseen foe may have been a wall, and the dragon may have dashed itself upon said wall, drenching a good portion of the academy in water, but all of that was besides the point. The point being Takeo had mastered the Water Dragon Projectile Technique, which was both awesome, time-consuming, and powerful. And with practice, it's going to be unstoppable.[5/5 Water Dragon Projectile ]

:: Academy Reductions :: -1, -2 ::

Jutsu Learned :: Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ], Suirou no Jutsu [ Water Prison Technique ], Suiryuudan no Jutsu [ Water Dragon Projectile Technique ], Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ] ::

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Higher Up's Request x2 (4/10)
Sukai walked in with little Tokui in the sling strapped to the front of her, they were on a stroll after Sukai had done her other missions. Looking around her held Tokui up while she was still covered in the sling, she noticed her Sensei Takeo learning Suiton jutsu's. She didn't wave him over not wanting him to wake or disturb the baby. Hmmm after I'm done doing this mission I should get onto training some more. Learn Suiton myself. Sukai was sure to keep all of the training away from little Tokui.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:32 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri was sitting in the dojo resting from all the missions he had been doing recently. For some reason he felt some kind of drive to start doing missions. he didn't really know why but it didn't matter. his clone dropped off his headband earlier and he had been wearing it covering an eye just because he liked the position. His eyes caught movement and he turned to see sukai, seeing her actually made him kinda sad. He was wearing knew clothing since she had ruined his other clothing. Just a thin skin shirt that acted as a mask as well. He lifted the front of the mask up. And didn't say anything to her. It was obvious she thought he was annoying.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1950 Ryo:1100

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui entered the dojo and gazed at all the people training. He swiveled his gaze across the entirety of the dojo. Seeing nothing wrong he headed over to the academy grounds. He once more looked around. As he saw nothing wrong he headed to his next destination.
[exit]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 1100
Ryo: 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro entered the dojo, his shoulder dislocated and cuts all over himself. Seeing Sukai and Tokui he stayed back a bit and looked at his shoulder. "The baby won't want to see this." he said looking at his bum arm being dislocated, and using his free arm to hold it. "alright Three, two, OW!" he said putting the arm in place with a painful crack and walking to Sukai. "Don't you look adorable... Would you mind healing him..." He asked putting on a smile.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 420/420

AC: 2050, Ryo: 900  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:02 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Higher Up's Request x2 (5/10)
Sukai rocked the baby back and forth in her arms glancing around. She noticed Demetri a few meters off sitting down. Narrowing her eyes she guessed he was mad at her because she kept rejecting him since she was busy all the time. Glancing up she noticed Chuu-kun was patrolling the village, Sukai had found the nickname for him a few minutes before when walking with little Tokui. I wonder if Shu will like it. . . awell, he has no choice really on what I call him. Coming to her sense's Sukai blushed lightly hearing the comment coming from behind she turned blinking at Shiro with big wide lavender eyes. She mouthed the words to him since Tokui was dozing off in her arms holding onto Sukai. 'What did you do!?' Shaking her head Sukai then sat down on her knee's smoothly so she wouldn't wake her. She then adjusted herself so that her legs were holding Tokui up in the sling but also keeping her warm adjacent her chest. She gestured Shiro to come down to her level also.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui walked into the dojo seeing as how this was the last place he saw a medic. He saw shiro and walked over to him his clothes bloodied and torn from that last kami itachi. "Shiro...I hate you..." He said looking down at his torn shirt. He noticed the baby and decided to stay out of it's site since he was more bloody then shiro. He grabbed his shirt and ripped it off. It was useless now that it had that many tears in it. His pants were just as bad but he couldn't take those off in public without being seen as indecent. He leaned against a support post not too far from shiro and sukai. She seemed to be watching keins and fuyus baby. 'Hm interesting' he said shifting his position, only to yelp in pain and fall to the floor as he had forgotten about the blunted sword to his back. There was a large purple line across his back that happened to have a cut going through it. The cut wasn't life threatening but it was large and deep enough to bleed and cause debilitating pain if the wrong move was made. Looking over at shiro he glared from his spot on the floor. "Have I mentioned how much a loathe you?" He said with an eye twitch.

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 1100
Ryo: 200

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

He sait down and replied to Sukai, "I sparred Shuu... took a guillotine drop to the shoulder being the mosted damaged, and cuts from here and there. Shu got a blunt blade to the back and kamaitachied once or twice. I won this spar though... next time I will need to be careful" He looked back at Shuu, "Not my fault you didn't get healed immediately after getting to the village. I relocated my shoulder, but it gave me a reason to see you first thing." he said smiling despite injury, and kissing Sukai's cheek. He whispered his whole diagnostic of what happened to Sky still smiling through his cuts.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:24 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Mission : Higher Up's Request x2 (6/10)
Nodding Sukai's hands started to glow green, as she began to treat the more serious of the cut. Glancing over her shoulder at Shurui she said somewhat louder so he could hear her. "Chuu come roll over here. You seem to have taken more damage. I can heal both of you at the same time." She was sighing inside wondering were Doki was when she needed her to help with these kinds of things. Once Shuu was over she said. "You two should've went to the hospital instead of coming over here. I was about to make my rounds there anyways." Even after the year passed Sukai still spent over three hours a day in the hospital treating patients. She remembered back when she was doing a check up on Dai is when she met Shiro for the first time and had spoke to him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro's eyes twitched, "Sukai remember what happened last time I was in the hospital... you remember the time i woke up and almost killed a doctor because they didn't keep me asleep." He replied thinking back to some time during the year were Takeo's hospitalized him and he woke up in a bed, freaked out relying only on instincts and almost stabbed the doctor treating him until someone knocked him back out. "and you want me to willingly go back? Unless there is a big reason to be there that isn't myself, I will go crazy." He whispered with his eye still twitching. Something must have happened at some time in his life but he didn't want to talk about it at all.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui rose and eyebrow at her nickname for him. "Chuu? Hm I like it," He said with a smile before grunting and pushing himself up. His muscles strained and bulged from the effort blood slowly dripped to the ground and he painfully crawled his way over to sukai and shiro. Once he got close to them he eased himself to the floor his back muscles kept having small spasms which would cause him to hiss in pain. "Shiro I maybe more resilient then you but it still stings when I get cut and hit," Shurui said gritting his teeth as his back spasemed again.

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 1400
Ryo: 400

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 245 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image

Mission : Higher Up's Request (7/10)
Sukai chuckled lightly remembering that day. He really doesn't like doctors. Its a wonder how he likes me. . . a medical ninja. "How could I forget? I was in the room across the hall healing Saka---" Her voice trailed off when she thought about her brother-like friend. Looking over at Shu she smiled glad he liked the nickname she had given him. Sukai moved her right arm over to Shu as she then moved her left on Shior to his shoulder. It was hard to do two different medical jutsu's at the same time. You'd have to be a very skilled medical ninja to pull it off, which Sukai was doing. A perk from all of her training in the field. Her left was releasing the stress amounts in the muscles and tendons repairing the shoulder to its formal glory as her other hand was doing a chakra scan on Shu to see all that needed to be done.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm
:: [ Chakra 335/335 ] :: [ Jounin ] :: [ Bukijutsu/Samurai ] :: [ Weapon of Choice ] :: User Image User Image

He heard the sound of pleasant conversation, and it irked him fiercely.

"So. Why aren't you kids training? This is the academy, where we train-Why do you have a baby." The flat, deadpan tone he used did not express the surprise, and confusion, at the sight of one of his genin holding a goddamn infant. She didn't look pregnant before. What the ********. Why does she have a baby. Why. This is stupid. I'm dreaming. No I'm not, she has a baby, she's going to get rid of that ******** thing. Takeo resisted the urge to blurt out whatever he was thinking, which wasn't very nice, or age-appropriate. "Get rid of it, it's smelly."
::

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games