Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:13 pm
so... my two kills dont count... oh that's just wonderful.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:04 pm
our kills were individualized Lucas. That group was set aside for us by AandOE through the story, The also used Jutsu that none of the other Jashin used. Also can someone hook me up with what missions to claim aside from leaders agenda. I saw Yo-kos list, but not sure if they all apply to James.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:07 pm
well... defending the gates i think would be appropriate for you and i. i'm taking it because i made sure to redirect enemy fire.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:59 pm
... Well not getting credit for a fight harder then any mission or training listen doesn't seem right by my reckoning but that is just me. BUT if you need Medical Help an NPC was on the way to the Old Capital, which I didn't say arrived because of the fight that was going on at the time.

And also... Gan, I do not want to blow up your house.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:04 pm
lmao...siniku....you should do it....just for kicks.....and come help me train youngins....  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:05 pm
im taking dissolve faction, assist the hospital, and hold the gates and intercepting enemy recon  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm
Winterwolf78
im taking dissolve faction, assist the hospital, and hold the gates and intercepting enemy recon
sounds good to me  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:39 pm
Flawed Anubis
... Well not getting credit for a fight harder then any mission or training listen doesn't seem right by my reckoning but that is just me. BUT if you need Medical Help an NPC was on the way to the Old Capital, which I didn't say arrived because of the fight that was going on at the time.

Blow it up. Please blow it up. Bast needs something to cheer her up, and she might just hug Siniku for it. XD Just tell Ganchou that it was an accident and he can make a more updated one~  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:48 pm
i'ma be epic in the office... all i'm saying.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:53 pm
Ergo War
Flawed Anubis

Blow it up. Please blow it up. Bast needs something to cheer her up, and she might just hug Siniku for it. XD Just tell Ganchou that it was an accident and he can make a more updated one~
lmao....bastet needs to come teach san tensha fuuin...or is that just a Mamoru thing? I could also just have Howadio teach San chidori, but that not that fun XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:57 pm
Ergo War
Flawed Anubis

You will get to play with ALL The Anbu soon. Personally. As I said I have specialness planned.

ANd Siniku has a Flaming Chidori thing, much cooler then lightning.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:02 pm
This may be a bit odd to mention now, but he doesn't have a home... yet. He demolished it to make way for the V.O.I.D. HQ  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:06 pm
Flawed Anubis

You will get to play with ALL The Anbu soon. Personally. As I said I have specialness planned.

Does that include me Considering I just went from Genin to ANBU in that outing  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:09 pm
O_O Reallly?

I'm pretty sure you have to spend some time in each rank or something...
or maybe I'm just thinking of the military...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 pm
Flawed Anubis
Ergo War
Flawed Anubis

you knwo ******** your flaming chidori....yeah thats right i said it....XD jk jk thats awesome. im only learning chidori for the sake of the aother three minipulations of it XD  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games