Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:09 pm
Dantes river

Blinking down at the necklace in her hands, Kansei gave a small sigh and handed it to Lianna before she wandered back over to the porch.
Hugging him tightly, the faerie gave a small sigh and kissed his cheek. "thanks, Hades." she hummed, holding his hands tightly.
looking at the necklace Kansei handed to her, she tilted her head and looked back to the group of fae, only to frown when she noticed something missing. "....where'd they go.....?" she blinked, searching for her mother and stepfather in the crowd.
"keep in mind, wherever Rune goes, i follow. " adra chuckled, his eyes darkening more. "and yes, rune, i understand that i need to focus on the other things, but I've never been one for focusing on one thing at a time."

"i may not like to fight, Trevor. but that doesn't mean i don't know how." sky drawled, his eyes flickering again.

"you don't seem to care when i do that sort of thing..." truth mumbled between bites of apple.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:31 am
Pure T0rture

Smiling lightly at Lianna for thanking him, Runealis tapped the end of her nose with his finger only to shake his head slightly at her question. Setting his forehead against the dark haired faerie's forehead, he shut his eyes for a moment only to finally inhale as if he were alive again. "He's breathing again! Holy shxt, Batman. Hopefully he'll talk now."

"Why am I standing?"

"We'll explain later. For now, you have friends that're trying to get you outside the barrier and Adramalech intends to follow you wherever you go. They're giving the options of you going to them of your own volition or them coming for you when the barrier comes down."

"I am... Well, honestly, I'm not really surprised they're giving y'all options. Of course, if you read the fineprint, they're going to try killing you guys even if I go willingly to them. I've never met her before... Is she new?"

"She is and the bxtch's name is Ahna. I had trouble sparring with her, but if you can do what you did to Sheik's dad... Eh. I doubt you'll have problems with her," Hagen responded while giving an iffy hand sign and making Runealis glance at Leviticus who vaguely pointed at his feet. Seeming to think it over for a second, the Romanian made a pained face before becoming serious again and shifting his gaze over the men she brought with her.

"And she's an elite already... Alright. It'll be a pain in my a**, but I think I can deal with the assassins. Lianna, I'm going to have to ask you, Serai and Leviticus to deal with the fae to keep them off me. They'll both strike once that barrier goes down 'cause they'll both want to get in and get out before whatever else gets near the house. Trevor, I suggest you and your daughters work on throwing us into limbo. Not the tenth gate of Hell, but limbo as in purgatory. I'd rather avoid damaging Krystina's house if at all possible. Maso, Sheik and Deception will then be charged with making sure Krystina and Veda don't get hurt. The rest of you do what you can to keep whatever else is coming from getting that which they're being drawn to. Minions give off clues as to what their masters are looking for so listen closely. Adra, I'll need you to take out any high class magic users before they can do any serious damage. They gotta be taken out quickly and efficiently. You're faster at moving and stronger than the rest of us. I'd try doing it, but I'd draw too much attention with the fae and assassins chasing me and their lesser mages will get in the way. You find necromancers out there, take them down before they can raise their allies back up. That's my thoughts on strategy. Any complaints?"

"You intend to take on a militia of elite assassins by yourself?"

"I do believe that's what I said. If any of them try going for Lianna, I'm expecting you or Serai to take them out first while dealing with the fae. You're both far more capable of multi-tasking and have far more energy than most of us put together. That'll help with the fae who will be overly active. I also don't want people she's uncomfortable around to get near her such as these two figures." Snapping his fingers, two colored images looking like a hologram of her mother and stepfather appearing above his hand long enough for Serai and Leviticus to give them a once-over. "Watch her like a hawk. She gets hurt, I'll hurt you worse. It's not that you're weak, Lianna, just that these people like playing dirty. Once that barrier comes down, and Sky will feel it shatter when it's coming down, we have to be thrown into limbo and need to scatter to take these enemies down as quickly as possible 'cause there ain't gonna be a lot of time to tell your head from your foot once it comes down. I feel like I'm meeting Robert de Sable coming back from his crusade all over again."

"What? Are you getting giddy about a fight this big?"

"Hm? Oh... Um... Robert de Sable was a crusader, the leader of a large crusade to the Holy Land and I had to fight through his army to kill one of my targets. I never killed any of his men besides the one who was tainted and he thanked me for it!"

"That's 'cause you wouldn't try killing him. I think Hades is chop full of energy after such a short nap and his heart stopping," Deception snickered making Tyvinda nod slightly himself. He actually seemed kind of... Happy after having been serious through the talk of strategy. Ahna even seemed offended he chose to fight the assassins alone.

"You realize that if one of us dies, the infant can release the Alpha Stigma and try destroying all of us, right?"

"That's why we're going to have someone holding him. So long as someone can close his eyes or put him to sleep, we can cancel it out. Alpha Stigma bearers can't shut their eyes on their own once it's activated. It's even wiser to keep him from knowing about anything like that. Trauma makes said stigma run rampant. He's vulnerable as is Krystina and that's why she'll be holding him. Then there's those who will protect them followed by those who will make them a last resort kind of use followed by me, Lianna, Serai and Leviticus. We take out the assassins, fae and anything else we can manage until Adra is certain there aren't any magic users and necromancers left. He'll more than likely take out hordes in the process of dealing with said magic users and necromancers. That is why I created layers for the upcoming fight. If something gets past us, they're Lucian's, Kansei's, Trevor's and Kana's problem. They get past them, they're Rissa's, Truth's, Hagen's and Sheik's problem. They get past them, they're Skylar's, Maso's and Deception's problem. Somewhere between all of that, they will be taken down and shouldn't be able to get near Krystina and the infant. You get distracted by something getting past you and you're as good as dead."

"Damn. You already have the layers figured out after a few seconds of looking around. It's no wonder the Master wants you back so badly. You even tricked him by pretending you were some deaf child the Sareila's had hidden away. You're so devious," Ahna taunted only to start laughing when Runealis flicked her off. "When and where?"

"Never said it'd be me."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 pm
Dantes river

"guess i get to play with the big toys then." Lianna sighed, a matching set of blades forming in her hands, the handles decorated with dark elf writing. "judging by how many there are though, the heavy armor isn't an option. we can't slow down any if we want to keep breathing."
"no kidding." rissa nodded, smiling as a broad sword formed in her hands after tapping her necklace. "damn shame, i like it when we get to use the big stuff."
"armor's still a good idea. just wear your chest plates and maybe the bracers if you think you'll need them." kana chimed, already wearing her scale-plated chestplate and fixing her own wrist guards into place.
"lianna, i take it you'll be wanting that charm for this?" kansei asked, raising an eyebrow as she fidgeted with a bow.
"wouldn't hurt to have the nightmare charm on hand." lianna nodded, smiling brightly when kansei handed over what looked to be an onyx pendant of a spider.

"finally get to play." adra chuckled, cracking his knuckles.

"guess i'll have to do the quick recharge..." truth mumbled, her eyes going white as she began drawing energy from the spirit realm itself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:42 am
Pure T0rture

"Aw. I'm sorry for being so boring, Adra. You could've asked me to send for some big, bad demons for you to play with instead of just makin' you hang out with us small fry," Runealis teased playfully while sliding some leather bracers onto his arms and slightly tensing his arms so as to be sure the blades sprung forth like they were supposed to only to relax again and making the blades shrink back into the bracers. Leaning over to Lianna, he brushed a kiss against her temples before saying, "Use whatever you think you need and do your best. So long as you're capable of being efficient, you're doing good. Try giving yourself a certain perimeter to remain in so you're not entering other's spaces unless it's an absolute necessity. If I get any word back that you ended up getting separated from the herd again and got yourself hurt, I'm not going to be a very happy assassin. A special little shadow told me of the events in Ryxin's estate and I will be having a long discussion with a certain someone for letting you get separated from the herd in that nest at a later time. And no it wasn't Ephraim or Shadowheart.

"You mean Tasso Kim actually still lives?!"

"Oh! So you have heard of him. That's good 'cause I won't have to explain who is terrorizing the Brotherhood right now then. I was surprised he actually showed up around me considering how our brief time together ended. I was almost positive he absolutely hated me after that and yet here he's been keeping tabs on me for all these years."

"Never heard of him. What'd you do to him?"

Letting a dark smile take place of his normally cheerful one and his gaze become rather cold, Runealis laced his fingers together behind his back. "Something that makes Maso's death look petty. Imagine the slowest, most painful way to be killed and then multiply it by how far Adra could kick you if he didn't restrain himself. Put that in the middle of a public school in front of your wife without letting any of that pain fade much less being unable to pass out from that much pain. As for who he is, well, he's like the older twin of Shadowheart only slightly less hostile. He talks like him, looks like him, even sounds like him, but they don't have any other similarities other than that. He also left the Brotherhood after said event due to being "incapable of controlling that stupid Romanian". I've come to realize that more people call me that stupid Romanian over my real name which is actually pretty ironic considering I've always wanted to know who I originally was."

"That's not surprising. Just understand, Hagen, anything you're imagining isn't anywhere close to what this little monster in human disguise is- ow! Ow ow ow! Let go of my finger!" As soon as Leviticus had pointed at Runealis, the Romanian grabbed his finger and pulled it over his shoulder to where he kicked the back of his knees to drop him on the ground and tug his arm down towards his tailbone.

"Then begin to understand that I've made poor choices in my lifetime and that I've been trying to go down a more proper path. Unfortunately for me, people like you and the Brotherhood make that rather difficult to do by constantly reminding me of how I made even the most vicious of serial killers like Jack the Ripper look like child's play. Now be a good little Sheikah and cease the commentary. The Brotherhood made me this way." Releasing Leviticus' gloved finger, Runealis shoved him away with his foot before returning to that innocent cheer of his and padding a few feet back from Lianna, Serai and Leviticus.

"And that is who, or more like what, you have fallen for."

"Adra, do your best too~! I know you'll be alright already, but you're against me healing even the most minor injuries on you like a papercut. Just don't over exert yourself seeing as you're still recuperating from that clingy bxtch."

"That's definitely not the same kid from the memories gramps showed us. Sure, he was super serious about life, but he didn't have that look in his eye like he was fixing to maul someone," Deception muttered under her breath making Tyvinda chuckle softly.

"Yes, yes. Well, depending on how this goes, you might just see that your daddy isn't quite all rainbows and butterflies either. Y'all might want to get ready to scatter also seeing as there's already cracks lining the barrier. Truth and Deception, I'll teach you later on how to jump into limbo and all of that fun stuff. For now, however, I'll just briefly tap into your magic to make us jump."

"I hate dimension jumps... Hurry up and do it already."

"Jumping. Sky, be prepared for that barrier to fall."

"Krys-...? The cait sidhe is back... Krysti, sit right here with itty bit, alright? Sky, Deception and me will be here for you... Apparently with the kitty."

"The name is Tybalt, kid. I'm here because I am indebted to the Seelie Court's medical genius. And this is Cyntus, the Seelie Court's ex-Knight. He'll be the one staying here, not me. I'll be hopping around the field with two others. Bye~," the masked neko retorted before stepping into the dark haired elf with deep red eyes standing up straight without so much as a sound.

"Blood elf? Aren't they Unseelie fae?"

"Daoine sidhe and faerie actually. Seelie and neutral if you want to get technical and we're only here for Lianna's sake," the elf retorted while keeping his hand on the hilt of his sword.

"Psst. Lianna, this one is for you."

"Lianna! It's been forever since we've seen you~!" that childish male voice cheered before Lianna was being picked up off her feet in a bear hug from behind. Setting her back on her feet, the male shifted to where he was standing in front of her with a broadsword and twin swords strapped to his back and waist. Unlike the other dark haired elf, this one had an off-white color for his hair, a gold eye, a bright red eye, and a very noticeable scar running down his left cheek towards his shoulder. "I'm Fedelta, the Seelie Court's Knight since Cyntus opted to save the fae from that human slave market. I'm half-faerie, half-drow and Cyntus' younger half-brother. Kibum's been helping me with that necklace so we could give it to you upon returning home, but I started doubting you'd come back. Mom and her fifth... Sixth? Seventh? Mom and this husband can be such a butt most of the time after all. Kibum is the blonde way over there with the werewolf. He better not be thinking of trying to give the werewolf his sight with one of his experimental concoctions!"

"I was just watching his reactions. He didn't even notice me or Tybalt until you said something. I mean, he twitched when I waved my hand in the air and his gaze shifted with sound, but that's about it."

"I was trying to ignore the cat, but other than that, you don't exactly give off a menacing aura."

"Do you remember us at all? Fedelta won't let this drop seeing as he's fixing to be traded with the Unseelie Court's Knight as a truce between the two courts and he wanted to see you one last time before he was swapped."

"I wanted to give you a present that would remind you of the good times we had alongside a hug. The red stands for Cyntus and his blood magic. The blue-green color is for Kibum 'cause his eyes are blue and he's always wearing green. Finally, the gold is because I have a gold eye. Please tell me you still remember us..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:46 pm
Dantes river
you like my new sigi?

"im happy to spend time with you, rune, but it can be bothersome to not expell energy after long periods of sitting. Especially after 200 years" the demon drawled, patting his friend on the head.

shaking her head, Lianna gave a small sniff and hugged each of the newcomers closely. "I'm so happy to see you..." She hummed, wiping a few tears that left pale grey trails on her skin away. "I've missed you all. It was only ever you that made me want to return..." She sighed, wiping her face. "I-I don't remember everything, but I what memories I still have of you are precious."

"Lee? Who are these guys?" Rissa frowned, tilting her head.
"I guess you could call them my brothers. Interbreeding between the different branches of fae has become more common practice... And so we banded together, keeping each other company when no one else would..." she sighed, scratching at her skin.
"You're saying you're not fully a faerie?" Kana asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Um.... No.... I'm also half Drow. It's just not as obvious as some, so most don't assume I'm a half-breed." she drawled, fingering the blades at her side again. "I didn't mean to keep it from you... I just... Wasn't sure how you'd handle it...." she pouted, looking from hades to the ground.

Handing over the baby, Skylar gave his sis a shaky smile and turned. "Th-they're almost... Through...." He panted, putting his hands on his knees.
"Sky.... Be careful..." Kansei murmured as she waved a hand in front of truth's face. "..... Better not get lost while your gathering energy, princess..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:04 am
Pure T0rture
I do.

"Heheh. I'm glad to hear that. It's just been a while since you've been your own person so I'm going to worry about you out there even if I don't show it too well. You were my first official friend even if we never really stated as such back then," Runealis chuckled lightly while briefly brushing a dark brownish-black hair out of his face. Glancing at Lianna and the fae males, he gave a slight wave of his hand. "It's nice to meet you three gentlemen. Just understand we're fixing to get into a rather large fight.

"We know. Seeing as one of you is family to us, we intend to help as much as we can. Kibum intends to play as the doctor when he's not letting his combative side take precedence over his actions. Fedelta is taking the front lines and I'm going to remain back here to help defend the young lady. I would suggest just dropping the barrier so the breaking of it won't do any harm to you, young sir," the one called Cyntus responded while watching Fedelta smile and showing Lianna his spider charm with a deep red stone set within the white gold shape of a spider like a mirror image to her own stone. Having been hugged by Lianna, however, had made a rather cheerful smile slide up onto his face.

"Yep. Cyntus used to tease us about being twins 'cause we're both half-faerie, half-drow and my dark elf side is more prominent than my faerie half whereas hers is the opposite. Dark elves are most commonly seen with white hair, purplish-grey colored skin and red eyes to which you can't really see it in her, but you can see it in me minus my gold eye. That comes from the faerie blood. We're uncertain of Kibum's other half though. Either way, we were our main source of family for each other. The only difference between our charms is that I got mine from my dad and it was originally a high priestess to Lolth's charm. My dad took it from his sister as he escaped the Underdark's city of Menzoberranyr or that's what he told me when he gave it to me before a draegloth hit him in the chest with a heavy battle axe and took him out of this world... Or more like the fae one. I wasn't this peppy until Lianna came along which was after Kibum's birth. He's actually the youngest, Lianna and I were born on the same day and Cyntus is the eldest," Fedelta hummed cheerfully while briefly attaching the pendant to the leather straps holding his broadsword in place. Leaning over slightly, he took Lianna's hand in his own just to kiss the back of her hand. "As we told you when we were younger, call us by our true names and we'll come to your aid, Lianna. Family comes first even if we are the Seelie Court's Knight. Titania still refuses to accept the halfbreeds as part of the courts so in all technicalities, we're still the outcasts and would be in the neutral territory of fae. If she had any choice in the matter, she'd have booted us out and replaced her knight with a fullbred one, but other than Cyntus, I'm more capable of protecting her even if I have to jump through realms than most fullbred fae in the court... I'll also add that while you were gone, a third court has appeared within the fae realm called the Iron Court and it isn't very fun to deal with. They don't even have a leader yet, as far as we know, but the closer you get to their court, the more iron plant life you see and it gets hard to breathe. Even Tybalt won't approach it. What's even worse is you can tell where the iron fae have tread because the grass and other plants have died wherever they've touched. The Seelie and Unseelie Courts, however, aren't paying them any heed due to their fights with each other. The fae who have no alliance with the Seelie Court nor the Unseelie Court have been dealing with them mostly, but I had to deal with one which is how I got my scar."

"Your boyfriend won't mind you being half drow either. I was also the one who told you he'd be fine albeit through this hyperactive brat. All records of him state his heart and breathing stops altogether for a brief amount of time. Sometimes he becomes active, other times he doesn't move. He usually lays back down if he does become active and this usually occurs during his sleep. As what has occurred this time, scars begin healing to the point of nonexistence starting from the most recent to the least recent. Records also state that such happenings occur every time they sleep after the human age of fifty as it has happened to one woman with a similar diagnosis in a different human city with two young sons by the names of Gashi Biadÿn and Tēja. The latter son shows similar symptoms as Runealis Sareila and the unnamed woman whereas both boys show symptoms of an always-changing bone structure making breaking their bones seemingly impossible. They are what is called a car-magnet in the human tongue. Their father is unknown," Kibum stated as if it were some kind of report only for his face to heat up to a bright red when most of the fae raised an eyebrow at him. Removing his bow from his back instead of drawing the dual swords beneath it and his quiver, he glanced out at the fae where Tintlet had been. "I was curious as to the events occurring with this fae by the name of Silk and received reports and journal entries by her for the sake of healing matters seeing as they spoke of an outsider reviving from the dead upon our shores. I only sought out the possible means of this and blood magic let alone necromancy were not involved, of that I am completely positive. Silk reported having seen him active some nights yet never having seen him breathing. Upon being spoken to, he'd never speak, but would give a sad smile to her before returning silently to where he normally rested. He never hurt anyone, just merely stared at the stars in the sky. Upon asking Tybalt if he's seen others like this man called Rune by our own kin, he brought up this woman and her children. We've come to the conclusion, after various observations of these inhuman creatures in the human world, that they have habitual tendencies that may frighten man more than is necessary. Silk also stated that she'd asked him what he was doing staring at the stars in the middle of the night to which he showed confusion upon being asked such a question making us draw the conclusion that it is a time they cannot recall consciously. Example; he shows no recollection of getting up much less injuring Leviticus there with an evil smirk a short while ago. This makes me believe he's capable of violence only when threatened under said condition. Upon further inspection, Silk stated he had no violent tendencies which makes me believe he did her no harm whatsoever. Apparently during his time in our realm, he disarmed attackers without ever drawing a weapon, going so far as to catch arrows with his bare hands. I believe it was he who was afraid of how we may have acted if he ever drew a weapon around us making their incessant need to hunt him unnecessary. Either way, I do not believe his kind to be of much use health-wise other than regenerative purposes in which we do just fine on our own without it unless it involves iron. That was my overall study."

"I'll make sure she's back before they get to her layer. Play nice, kiddies. The fight shall not be an easy one. And I may be the king of alley cats, but I'm only half cait sidhe. The other half is my secret," Tybalt purred with the mask clinging to the side of his head as he licked Lianna on the cheek. Flashing a playful smile, he gave her a slight wave before vanishing once again.

"Another event you missed; Tybalt was claimed to be the cait sidhe's king shortly after your departure. It's hard to believe such a mischievous boy to be a king of the fae, but he is indeed," Cyntus chuckled lightly only to narrow his eyes at the barrier. "Drop the barrier now, winged one! They're not going to break it the old fashioned way. Kibum, Miss Kansei, the sky."

"I'm on it." The blonde elf redirected his bow towards the sky while notching an arrow and drawing back the string at some invisible source from above.

"I'd listen to Cyntus or you'll take more damage." Removing his broadsword, Fedelta flashed Lianna a playful smile before stepping forwards with his sword directed towards the ground. "You might want to head out now, Adramalech. They intend to release heavy magic upon that barrier falling completely. Cyntus, it's time to let some of that forbidden art of yours to do us a big favor. Lianna, his daoine sidhe half gets a little crazy when he uses his blood magic so don't be surprised if he gets a little insane."

"I'll take as much of the brunt of any magic cast as I can with my blood magic, but no promises will be made, especially with the damage humans may be dealt. They're so fragile after all, like sprites and pixies," Cyntus responded to his half-brother while nicking his finger upon his own sword. Scribbling some runes upon the blade of his sword with his own blood, he stabbed it into the ground before licking the blood that remained on his finger. Upon entering the ground, the runes seemed to take a life of their own and shot off into the trees from his sword. "Flesh against flesh. Mind against mind. Soul against soul. Blood against blood. Let's see how many creatures of the dark take themselves out for us. Lesser demons are fun to play with after all, but even more so are those who think themselves above those they call minions. It's better than knowing the demon's true name."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:36 pm
Dantes river

"right... time to party." Lianna smiled, spinning one of her blades in her hand.
"sky, any time now!" Kansei sighed, giving her bow a quick test before she, too, notched an arrow and aimed for the clouds.
"i-its... its down... a-and i might need a minute..." sky sighed, sitting on the ground.
"see you after the fight, then." Adra grinned, flying off as soon as the barrier was down, arms ablaze as he began looking for magic users in the enemy group.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:31 pm
Pure T0rture

"See ya, Adra~," Runealis smirked before leap-frogging over a fellow assassin and rolling under two others. Once back on his feet, he had returned to his cold expression and was disarming and striking the assassins few could keep track of if they were watching him. After Kibum had let loose a couple arrows into the sky, he turned his bow back to the fae where a couple of his arrows went through either an asophagus or an eye. Upon giving a slight sniff, the two arrows he'd shot into the sky turned into a rain of arrows coming down and taking down various enemies from the sky. Like any conservative elf, he simply recycled the arrows instead of wasting them although he flinched slightly when he heard explosions from overhead.

"Good little marionettes are doing their part in using their bodies as shields for the magical attacks, but it'll only last so long. Don't overly stress yourself out in recovery. We've got you covered. Thanks for the supply of arrows, Kibum," Cyntus smirked while removing his sword from the ground and tapping the hilts of both swords together so it made a little click and attaching a line between the blades of the swords. Like Kibum, he used the arrows scattered about to pick off fae and creatures alike from beside Krystina.

"Let's play," Fedelta hummed only to knock several fae down and back towards the trees with the backside of his sword. Spinning his sword, he swung again at several other fae. As was directed, Serai and Leviticus also jumped on the fae and what lesser demons were trying to get to Runealis somewhere amidst the crowd of assassins. As the demons began getting thicker, however, they were trying to at least thin the herd before it could get too heavy.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:21 am
Dantes river

keeping her own pace, Lianna was digging her way through the fae as they charged forwards, her eyes calm as she slid the twin blades through the sides of elves and faeries alike.

Keeping up a steady beat of arrows, Kansei was doing her best to cover lianna's back from where she was, her eyes flickering occasionally to the demons. "Three against one~ such an unfair fight~"

Up in the sky, Adra was dancing between demons and arrows as fireball after fireball left his hands, landing on mages and necromancers as he spotted them. "Twenty two," he hummed, hitting one near hades. "Twenty three, twenty four. How does one make so many enemies? My brothers and I combined could never piss off this many people."

"Okay..... I'm... I'm good.... " Sky sighed, placing his hands on the ground. "Let's see.... Where are they....? Ah." He smiled, his eyes glowing as he began picking up on the familiar auras of his friends and the newcomers. Once everyone was found, he pushed his palms to the ground, causing a wave of energy to go out from the ground, surrounding them in a skin-tight protective shield.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:16 am
Pure T0rture

"They were just the fastest to approach. Assassins don't play fair, especially if it means giving up something they've yet to accomplish for their master. They are obedient to their master like a pack of wolves to their alpha, like worker ants to their queen. Same goes with demons only their loyalties usually only lie within themselves. Loyalty to another is rare," Leviticus muttered while snapping a faerie's neck with his bare hands. He then padded back several paces as a much larger fae hit where he'd been with a large sword only for Serai to land on it's back and slitting it's throat with a jagged knife. Leaping off and catching ahold of her husband's arm, he turned and tossed her at a Minotaur that came stomping up. He then returned to taking out enemies with a simple dagger in his gloveless hand while his wife focused on taking down the large beast.

"Good to know. Kibum, how's Tybalt doing in getting the redhead back?" Cyntus breathed out while never letting himself falter in the slightest from firing arrows much like his blonde younger half-brother.

"They'll be back shortly. Cats never get lost, merely distracted."

"That's what Tybalt says," Fedelta smirked as his childish tone seemed to fade out the more fae and demons he took out. Seeing a mist-like entity come out from Kibum out of the corner of his eye, he just gave a soft snicker before lopping a demon's head off. Of course he was going to let that wolf-thing cover Truth's area now that creatures were slipping past those on the first layer. "Kibulÿm, the assassin lady-!"

"Is going down." As was expected of a graceful creature such as an elf, Kibum slipped his bow onto his back as he sprinted halfway across the yard and drew his blades with relative ease. Ahna, never having expected the most fragile looking guy in the area to be the one to strike, ended up getting knocked off her feet enroute towards where Krystina was and a nasty cut across her face in the process. Both had ended up in a low crouch already prepped for their blades to clash after having rolled several yards through the grass together. As soon as their eyes met, the fight between Ahna the Garnet Blade and Kibum the Medical Genius of the Seelie Court erupted with only the sound of clanks and cuts ending up marking both of their skin being the signs that their fight wasn't going to be an easy one... Or it had been until Runealis appeared as if out of thin air and shoved a knife through the back of Ahna's neck with blood spattered across nearly every inch of his figure. Instead of saying anything, however, he just flashed his dark smile at the elf before turning his bloodthirsty attention back on those who neared him and weren't allies. Seeing as the Romanian had dealt with Ahna, Kibum backtracked several paces as Trevor took his place in dealing with the demons.

"She's a smart girl too so chill. I should take this more seriously though so... Let's dance."

"You'll see how one can make this many enemies, Adra. This is still a small fraction of what's still to come~" Runealis hummed from the back of a harpie, one foot set between it's wings as his hands pulled the wings out and they dropped from the sky. Jumping from the harpie onto a demon, a blade shot out from his wrist and hit the demon in the eye making the assassin roll off the body after making a blade from the heel of his foot stab it between the ribs.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:52 pm
Dantes river

"I wasn't complaining." Kansei chuckled, her grin growing as she noticed a darkness surrounding the area where Lianna was. "Looks like she opted for fighting like her daddy taught her." She hummed, just able to spot her friend's form dancing about in the black cloud she had summoned.
"Looks like it." Rissa nodded, readjusting her armor before she picked up her sword and sliced through a demon.
"Right..." The panther-girl nodded, shooting down several demons while she waited for the faerie's spell to ware off.

"It was a joke, rune." Adra sighed, the tattoos on his arms pulsing as he shot a stream of fire towards several mages near the fae area. "But I can see why. You've gotten better since I last saw you fight."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:15 pm
Pure T0rture

"It's been a long time, buddy ol' pal. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not anymore," Runealis laughed while keeping up his pace. He didn't, however, see the masked figure that seemed to pop up beside him out of nowhere until it's foot had already made contact with his side and ended up kicking him across the yard and into several fae including Fedelta. Fortunately for them, neither ended up in the dark cloud surrounding Lianna.

"Fedelta! Uoy elttil hctib. Ll'i raet ruoy 'nikcuf daeh ffo!" Cyntus snapped in Elvish making the demons start turning on the masked entity who merely tilted it's head slightly as a spike shot up out of the ground where Runealis had been standing. Giving a soft inhuman chuckle of a growl at the ex-knight's temperament involving his siblings, the figure just seemed to vanish as quickly as it'd appeared making what demons should've reached him hit each other.

"Cyntenius, calm down! We need you to stay rational and I'm fine. Sareila, you good?" Fedelta snapped back before holding a hand down to pull the Romanian to his feet. At having his hand ignored, he gave a soft sigh as Runealis slammed the heel of his foot into the lower jaw of a faerie upon getting back onto his feet. He definitely hadn't expected Lianna to develop a crush on a guy who was chuckling darkly about having been kicked across the yard by something wearing a mask much less enjoying this bloodbath.

"I think I'm starting to see that bloodlust mom and dad were talking about him having. He probably has a broken rib or two and he's grinning like the Cheshire Ca-t.... Tch. Looks like they've reached us, ladies and gent. Kibum, what exactly is that mist thing?" Sheik muttered only to give a slight clicking sound when a demon came at him with a battle axe.

"Don't concern yourself with it. Tybalt, we need the redhead a little bit faster."

"Relax, kiddies. She's here. Kibum, the Sheikah man up front could use some medical treatment though. He's bleeding far more heavily now that he's become active."

"Tyvinda, switch places with your father. Hagen, take Tyvinda's spot. Keep 'em off of us while I'm giving medical treatment."

"Got it. Move now, Time!" Hagen smirked slightly as Leviticus' shadow peeled up off the ground and tossed the elder Sheikah back towards Kibum. As he was tossed back through the air, Trevor moved forward swiftly to take his father's place while Hagen stepped up into Trevor's place prior to the switch. Once Kibum caught Leviticus, a soft glow began emanating from his hands over the elder man's injuries.

"I was not expecting this. Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch! Jesus, kid. You have no restraints in just stepping in on an injury do you?"

"So sorry we don't exactly have the time for luxurious medical treatment. We're kind of in the middle of a small warzone right now though so you'll have to deal with it. When I'm done, try avoiding this side getting hit 'cause I'm mostly just clotting your blood until I have more time to stitch together this wound. Sheik is busy with the enemies already hitting the layer we're basically in so I couldn't necessarily move him into your eldest son's position so I'm relying on a human to keep them from getting to us and humans are relatively frail. He won't last through the fight if we keep him there too long."

"I know... From what we have heard of his ability in fighting, he's better at jumping in with a large bang and then leaping back out than extending a fight. It doesn't mean he can't do it, but he really wouldn't last long in a fight like that... Especially with demons who can appear and disappear at will like the one that nearly took me out with Runealis and Fedelta albeit only momentarily. Hurry up so I can send him back before he gets himself killed."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:00 am
Dantes river

"i'm serious." the demon smirked, smiling as he landed in a rather large group of fae. "lets see... one two... fifteen.... fourty." he smiled, a mini flame-twister forming around him. "zero"

Tilting her head to the side, truth gave a small coughing noise before retching. "damn.... i knew that was a dumb idea. next time i think about doing that, someone remind me that its dumb." she huffed, standing up. "now then.... who's gonna volunteer first?" she purred, smiling when she spotted a demon nearing her. moving quickly, she giggled as her foot forced the demon's head into the ground with a satisfying crunch.

"great. that means two of us are unstable and messing with negative magic." skylar frowned, his gaze switching between Truth and Cyntus.
"two... and a half.... " Kansei called over her shoulder, firing an arrow into the cloud before she tossed her bow to the side. "damn that girl." she hissed, shifting into a panther mid-stride before diving into the darkness of Lianna's spell.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:05 am
Pure T0rture

"So sorry for having a temper that makes my blood magic run a little rampant. It's why the daoine sidhe are only allowed to use blood magic for speaking with the dead in all parts of the fae realm. Because they don't exactly have anyone capable of teaching blood magic, it's a bit of a pain in my backside to control especially when family is involved in a fight," Cyntus muttered only to give a light click of his tongue against his teeth when he realized he was on his last arrow. Glancing at Skylar, he sighed lightly. "Mind if I use one of your feathers with this arrow? I'd like to take out the masked figure as fast as possible and Tybalt can make it jump between dimensions without bothering to use actual shadows. We don't take it out first, it's going to take us out first. Hitting my sister's boyfriend like it did was like it saying it's going to play with it's food before actually eating it."

"Eh... I'm going to say it's more than two being unstable. Lulu isn't necessarily playing the good werewolf medic right now, Hades is enjoying the slaughter while using a not-so-peaceful wind magic, Trevor's not exactly a light or positive magic user nor is Deception. Truth shouldn't be able to use the dark arts and then there's the elven guys who joined for Lianna's sake. Sure, Kibum is showing signs of positive magic use, but it isn't really. For fae of the Seelie Court, they're more like the Unseelie Court's fae," Watari countered making Cyntus' lips twitch slightly into a smirk as if he weren't surprised the black and white haired half-Sheikah had said that so bluntly.

"Y'all are so cute," Fedelta snickered before picking up the speed in taking down demons and fae alike with the blade of his huge sword. His smile even grew a bit wider when he noticed Runealis used the momentum of him swinging his sword like it was just there to help him kill things. As his sword hit with a larger demon's sword, however, it was once again shown that this wouldn't be an easy fight.

"He's here, Kibum. I can't tell if he still intends to join this fight though now that he's noticed you. Do you still want to meet him?" Tybalt smiled at the small blonde male which only drew a curious gaze from Leviticus.

"Later, Tybalt. We don't have the time right now. Switch back, gentlemen."

"Thanks for the patchwork, kid." And with that, Hagen used Leviticus' shadow once again to toss him back into his original position whereas Hagen and Trevor leapt back into their original positions. Like Runealis, Lucian's arms, face and part of his chest was coated in blood from having shifted into his partial werewolf form and using his fangs and claws to deal with some enemies. He hadn't seemed to bother with his knives this time around and what water was used was actually the water within the bodies of his opponents, more like the blood, having turned into hardened spikes that had destroyed the internal make-up of their bodies.

"Enjoying counting?" Runealis teased while continuing his movements and dropping bodies left and right. At seeing Kansei leave her post, however, he gave a low growl. And there was Hagen dealing with more than just his area with an injured side. As soon as he was about to say something, his body moved of it's own accord to block a hit from the masked figure from before making him snicker instead. He didn't know who of what was behind the mask, but they were certainly ticking him off with popping in and out like they were. It was then he felt something hit him from behind making him whizz past Adramalech and bounce off the ground several times before he was back on his feet and continuing on with the fight without even the tiniest bit of mercy. Lucian even felt him go past him, but hadn't exactly been able to catch him what with the demon pinning him to the ground right then. Reaching up, his fangs sunk into the neck of the demon drawing even more blood to be added to that which was overwhelming his senses of taste and smell as it was.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:16 am
Dantes river

"it's not that I'm against blood magic. It's that I have this feeling we'll be getting another visit from the light realm with all this negative magic being used. " the winged boy sighed as he walked over, placing a few of his feathers on the ground as mines. "Kansei said you can use her arrows and here. Take a couple in case more show up." He smiled, handing over several of his black feathers.
"Again, you'd be surprised what truth can do." Kana sighed, tossing her knife into a demon that was about to hit him. " Now you, go back there with the squishies and keep them from getting hurt." She snickered, glancing back to Krystina for a moment.
Ignoring the layering that they'd set up, truth almost seemed to teleport from place to place as she broke another demon's head, using the momentum from landing on it to launch the body at a second creature coming up on fedelta's back. Moving once more, the redhead tackled another one to the ground, black tribal markings beginning to snake down her arms and legs.

Turning her head when she smelled a pair of familiar bloods, Krystina gave a frown. "Hey! Someone go see why Kansei hasn't come back with Lianna yet! They're both bleeding to the point where I smell it over here!" She frowned, glad she had the strength to tell them.

"Hey, this is just a game to me, remember? I need to keep track of my points or I lose!" Adra smirked, grabbing the head of someone who'd managed to escape his cyclone, his hands burning them quickly.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games