Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

Eretria nodded, looking down at the retriever. "Yeah, I got her several summers ago. Though I wouldn't worry about your cat. Fenris has had to live with Chris's cat for years now, and they seem to get along pretty well." She had nearly frozen when Amanda had asked about her brothers, but breathed a silent sigh of relief when she answered her question. "Well, I'm taking Arithmancy, Divination, Advanced Flying, Wizard Law, Ancient Runes, and Legilimency. I thought they might be interesting."

----------------------------------
State: Calm
OOC: ...

User Image
Fenris

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:38 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drae got off the train and saw Caitlin. He hadn't seen her in forever! He ran up and waved, "Hey Caitlin!" He looked at the other two guys and said meekly, raising his hand and waving a little, "Friend."
Artemis

User Image
((OOC.... ))

Kai Sparrowheart

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked up at Samuel as Caitlin introduced the two. "Yeah, we've met," he said simply, saying the least amount as possible. He then glanced at the picture of Griffin, the German Shepard. "He's cute," the boy admitted, feeling slightly girly for using the word 'cute.' Suddenly, another second year appeared. Draoran Blackstone of Ravenclaw. "Hi," he said simply, returning the boy's greeting. What's his name? Cameron wondered, realizing he never learned a lot of his classmates' names.

wearing

((Sorry, missed that hug :// ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"Well, reading and chess come to mind. So does riding horses. At least out with my stepmum's family. Umm, other than that, not much else." Rick considered his hobbies, and realized that he really didn't have that many. Well, aside from trying to figure out how his stepmum's computer worked. He leaned back and started to quietly hum, wondering what he was going to be doing this year. Hopefully he wouldn't be stuck in the hospital wing again.

State: Curious

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Sam picked up the venom in Cameron's voice and knew that he had feelings for Caitlin. Well, Sam did too. And, in his mind, he was a better choice. I mean, who can compete with an all star seeker? he thought to himself with a smirk. Another boy appeared, a Ravenclaw by the looks of him. Sam nodded to the boy.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Caitlin smiled at Sam, "That's cool." She said happily. She felt bad, she had been leaving a lot of people out and bit her lip. She spun around at the sound of her name. "Hey Drae!" She shouted back. Caitlin smiled again when Cameron complimented Griffin, "Thanks! Maybe you can come visit him sometime over the summer? I mean, any of you can come over if you want. My sister is normally out, my dad in the office and my mum doesn't care." She shrugged, looking at him. "I might try out to be keeper.." Caitlin said, looking to Sam, then Cameron, then Drae.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda nodded, understanding that Fenris is calm and does not chase cats around. "I'm sure Toby will get used to living with dogs. I think Leo is bringing his as well," she said, remembering the husky she met during the summer. "I was thinking about taking Legilimency and Ancient Runes, but I decided against it. Ancient Runes might be kind of boring for me, and Legilimency, well, I don't really understand how you can look into someone's mind. Also, that is sort of personal space, don't you think?' she said, deeply thinking about being able to find out what someone is thinking about.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana found the eyes of a second year Gryffindor girl, Lore Brookwater. The two girls have never had a chance to speak to each other; however, she's seen the blonde girl around school. Ariana returned the girl's smile, feeling slightly more confident showing the world that she and Katrina were going out. Even though Rick was speaking to Katrina, Ariana zoned out of the conversation as she looked for anyone else who could have potentially noticed the two girls were holding hands.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

This year was just weird. First the letter, then the visit from that woman...what was her name? Brighton....oh right! Ashliegh. She was related to that guy they ran into in Diagon Alley. That was an awkward moment. Magic...he could hardly believe he had magic in his blood. One of his parents was descendent of a wizard somewhere in their history. Couldn't ask his grandparents from Draven as well they were kinda dead. Slight problem there unless of course wizards talked to the dead. Wouldn't that make them necromancers then? The blond haired boy shook his head lightly as the train came to a stop somewhere deep in the country side. Gathering up his courage and ignoring the sudden drop of his stomach into the depths of his ankles, Zayne stood waiting for enough of the crowd to pass that he could work his way out. Before he got out of the cabin though a black kitten leap from its perch on the rack above onto his shoulders. Light fingers raised to gently brush the cats head before moving to help push his way out of the car. Well push was a harsh word. More like keep him on his feet and move people gently out of his way who were too busy chatting to move. Getting outside of the train the young boy got his first glimpse of the station. Steam rolled out about them and into the thick forest that surrounded the station. Dozens, no hundreds, of students from eleven to seventeen moved about the place some knowing exactly what to do while others gawked like he did. Hogwarts....just how many students did this place house? Just how big was it?

Copper colored eyes glanced around the place as he tried to decided his next move. Abraxas mewed softly in his ear sensing his master uncertainty. Zayne did not like this not knowing stuff. By this time of night on any night back home he knew what was going on. The bar would be open and the karaoke would be ending. The opening act for the latest show mom had got would be getting ready to go on while the main course relaxed. He would be in his usual booth in the corner by the bar, if his homework was done he'd get to stay and watch the show otherwise it was upstairs to the apartment until it was done. By now dinner was done and the next thing on his agenda was probably considering what time he should go to bed so as not to be too tired tomorrow. Here...here he had not a clue what to do and it just bugged him. Were there instructions that he missed? Did he have to go stand with a group of other confused looking children he saw? Please tell him he was wrong about that? Not that he thought himself too cool for that, it was just that he hated to wait. There was always too much to do to just stand around with their thumbs up their....wait language. That's right he had promised to watch his mouth a bit more while here. Mom would have his head, if Alverin didn't, if they got any form of complaint letter on that subject.

"Well Braxy, I vote we look, wait, listen. Maybe we'll see someone who actually seems like they know what they're doing. Sound good?" Zayne questioned the feline with a lightly raised eyebrow. An agreeing mew met his ears and the blond nodded. "Fair point but we'll just have to give it a shot. Might have to wander just a bit though so we aren't in the way." He continued as though the cat actually spoke. Of course he hadn't but still Zayne found himself talking to the cat like he did to his father's. Moving slowly into the crowd he brushed a part of his red dyed bangs out of his face. Part of himself found him wishing one of his dads were here. A moment like this he could use a surprise but he knew it wasn't happening. Talk about a fish out of water but his parents all said they were their once. It was Zayne's turn to take those awkward steps without a parent around to protect him. A hell of an adventure this was going to be.

Welcome to the Pride: Abraxas
I remember everything....most of the time: Perfect setting for a horror film.
Fear me if you dare: 9" Rosewood, with a Vampire Blood Core. Pliable with a shaft decorated with bats spiraling up and a crescent moon near the base
Hold on I need to take this:....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

"Horses are fun. Before... well, before my family troubles, we had a horse. I was too young to ride it though." Katrina drifted off for a moment, then shook her head. "Do you like music? You should join the music club!"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron avoided looking at Samuel in the eyes. He instead focused his attention on Caitlin and Draoran. "Yeah, that sounds ace!" he exclaimed, liking the idea of visiting her dog, and more importantly Caitlin, during the following summer. That's ten months away, he realized, shifting uncomfortably. "Yeah, you should try out for keeper," he told her, deciding to try out for the team as well. If Caitlin made the team, she and Samuel would see each other a lot more frequently than they already do. If the second year boy made the team as well, he could at least be there to make sure the other two wouldn't do anything.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather was ultimately bored. Remy and Romy were arguing about this or that. She sighed, and decided to go try to talk to someone. "Come on, Dhyl. Let's go be social." she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him through the crowd. She came up to Ariana, who was with several other students, and smiled at her. "Hi Ari." she said in a sweet tone. The girl was on the Quidditch team with Heather, so she knew her fairly well, but not well enough in Heather's opinion.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

Eretria just shrugged. "I don't think Ancient Runes would be boring, but that's just me. Legilimency could be useful, though. You never know when someone might be trying to fool you using a Polyjuice or something else." She recalled what had happened while she had been away at school, and nearly shuddered. She hadn't even been living with her father at all for a whole year, and she hadn't realized it. Well, that would change, she thought. "So Leonidas has a dog as well? That's pretty ineresting."

State: Calm

User Image
Fenris

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

"You'd be a fantastic Keeper! Maybe even an ace Chaser," Sam said,smiling. He felt bad that be bumped her out of Seeker, but it was like he was destined for that role. "Hey Cait, do you still want to come visit me in Hogsmeade over winter break?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games