Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:24 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

The dryad felt her mouth water at the aroma that wafted from the plate and quickly broke a piece off and placed it in her mouth, a smile appearing instantly. "Hai, its really good." She said and ate the rest.

"Good. Now let's get these out there so everyone can have some while Abuelita makes the rest." Teresa told her with a gentle smile and they went back into the dinning room.

"...Being able to say I love you."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:35 pm
Abuelo Selidat

User Image

Mi hija said that as long as you dream...

As Juan watched the two girls, he noticed certain glances they exchanged and smiles they would share and asked, "Senorita Yuri, was Nina good to you in there?"

He lifted the fork to his mouth and ate more of the rice, savoring the flavor.

...The impossible is possible. Stubborn girl. Just like her Padre.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri smiled back and nodded. "Hai. She was very good. She would often protect me and Onee-chan, Sirrah, from that man." She answered.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:02 pm
Abuelo Selidat

User Image

He grinned wider at her response. "Muy bien. Uno mas. How do you two have sex? I have no idea what two women do for that." He questioned.

Juan knew that his face remained neutral for the most part, as if he was simply asking about the weather outside the window instead of openly commenting on his grandchild's sexual habits.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri's eyes widened at the question her lover's grandfather asked, not certain she'd heard him correctly. "N-nani?!"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:10 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina felt her face turn bright red and stared at him in shock as her fork fell from her suddenly numb fingers. "Abuelo! Por favor!" She said in embarrassment.

She had forgotten that he could just know things. He didn't have to see it, he would just know. She leaned over to Yuri and kissed her cheek lightly. "Lo siento mi amor, but I think we were just busted by Abuelo." She said to her, the blush still on her face.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri smiled at Nina as the shock wore off and nodded. "Hai... I'd say we have..." She looked over at Nina's Abuelo and smirked a bit. "If you really want, I can explain it to you, Sir... Would you like a demonstration, perhaps?"

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:36 pm
Abuelo Selidat

User Image

"Que? I'm a sixty eight year old fart, I'm allowed to wonder these things! Besides, you're my granddaughter, tu se I want to make sure the one you love is good for you!" He said with a smirk.

He looked at Yuri and laughed, his voice soothing. "No gracias chica. Save that for when we go to bed. I don't want to have a second heart attack." Juan said, and saw Nina give him a look. "Nina, I had a heart attack after you vanished. The doctors said it was from looking for you for too long for so many days in a row. I didn't care, we just wanted you back."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:51 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina looked down in shame at his words, tears pricking at her eyes, but she clenched her jaw and willed them back. She felt guilty that she was the cause of his heart attack, knowing that if she hadn't stormed out, she wouldn't have been taken. That's not true. That bastardo would have just taken you on a different day, he wanted you. He would never have stopped. A voice told her firmly.

She knew that the voice was right, but she was too stubborn to admit it. She finally reached over and held Yuri's hand for comfort, not caring if the others disapproved.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:54 am
Teresa Selidat

User Image

A mother will never give up looking...

Teresa felt her jaw drop and nearly choked on her chicken, coughing and giving her father a glare. Finally she looked back at Nina in suprise and grinned. "So, which of you is the hombre in this relationship? I think it's Nina personally." She said softly.

...Even after the rest of the world does.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:00 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina blushed furiously at her comment and heard the rest of her family laughing, grinning slightly when she realized that they were okay with her choice of lovers. "Si Madre, I'm the novio." She said shyly and heard Amalia asking Yuri how they met.

She glanced at the others and smiled a bit more, feeling comfortable to be home again, but there was a small nagging worry in the back of her mind. One that she couldn't understand yet, but she didn't want to just let it go. Her feelings had usually been right when she was still Bunny the slave.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:08 am
Jose Selidat

User Image

A true Padre is someone that never stops looking...

Jose laughed harder and grinned at them. "Well, I should have guessed you two were en amor. You always told me that you would bring home the one you loved for us to meet and approve of. I just never thought that it would be a chica." He said kindly.

He had no idea that his daughter had any sort of interest in women, but as long as they loved each other and were good to each other, it was just as right as him and Teresa. Who was he to judge love? Wasn't love what this world needed more of anyways?

...Even after they tell you it's pointless.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:24 am
Roberto Selidat

User Image

How can you forgive me...

Roberto was looking at his little sister and finally asked a question everyone was thinking. "Nina, you still look very young. Twenty four about to me. Por que? It's been over seven years."

He had expected her to look older, and seeing her look not much older than the day she had vanished was very strange to him. He also noticed that even though her body still looked young in spite of the many scars, her eyes seemed far older than even Abuelo's. As if she had lived through hundreds of lifetimes in seven years.

...When I can't even begin to forgive myself.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:36 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

There was silence for a moment. Nina and Yuri looked at each other. Finally, Yuri looked at Nina's family and spoke. "Time moved much differently where we were Roberto-san. It moved slower. A year here was about six months there. We weren't in a... normal place."

"...being able to say I love you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:42 am
Amalia Selidat

User Image

We can't get married yet Hernando...

Amalia tilted her head. "Hermana, what was this Gringo exactly?" She inquired.

At this point, she didn't think that there was anything that they couldn't believe. Nina had been missing for over seven years, looked like she was still in her early twenties, and had the eyes of her grandfather. There was nothing that was impossible to them anymore.

...I promised Nina that she could help me pick the dress. Lo siento mi amor.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games