Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy smiled and slipped one string of her nightdress off her shoulder, the same one Harmony had bitten before. "Be my guest," she said gently, knowing how guilty her husband felt about this. But quite honestly, she was relieved to be able to help Harmony, even in a small way like this. And it seemed intimate, in a way, her being the one to sustain Harmony's Chiropteran side. She liked it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

Harmony felt like she was salivating staring at her wife's exposed shoulder, it looked both sexy, and delicious which kinda creeped her out in an ironic way. She moved closer and closer until she was holding Lizzy, then her fangs dropped down and she kissed the old mark once then bit down, drinking the blood gently as she felt herself getting stronger and stronger. For some reason, Lizzy's blood actually tasted amazing. Erin's was a strange flavor, but Lizzy's was simply heavenly. "Mmmmmmmm..........."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy hugged her husband and nuzzled Harmony's neck gently, a soft moan slipping past her lips as she felt the teeth pierce her shoulder in the exact same spot as before. It didn't hurt this time, shockingly. It felt... good. Lizzy blushed and tightened her grip around Harmony, her breath coming in soft pants against her King's neck. "Ha... Harmony..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

Harmony released her grip on Lizzy's skin, looking up at her as she wiped away the blood and tilted her head. "Nani?" She asked, her eyes the gentle aqua-crystal gold that only Lizzy saw. She leaned in and gently nipped her again on the bite, licking the wound softly, enjoying her squirmy wife.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy moaned again at the bite and lick on her shoulder, pulling Harmony closer, not willing to let her move away. "Nnngh... N-Nothing... It just felt..." Lizzy swallowed and blushed in embarrassment, lowering her eyes. "It felt... Good. Really good. When you... bit me."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah paced on the porch, her heart thudding irregularly in worry. Kevin should have been home twelve hours ago. That was when he said he'd call or be home. But now he wasn't, and he wasn't answering his phone, or his pager. She couldn't even reach him mentally, which meant he was still too far away. 'Kevin... Where are you?' If she didn't have Artemis and Franz to worry about, she would be out there looking for him herself, but that wasn't the case. And her father had placed more demons around the house, which would have made leaving impossible. She had begged him to send a few looking for Kevin, and reluctantly he'd agreed. It seemed he was stretching his forces a bit thin as it was, keeping their house secure. 'Kevin... My love.... You have to be okay...' The thought of the alternative made her want to scream, and her pacing picked up in tempo.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin watched the rebel Dragons approach with a sick feeling in her stomach, fidgeting from her vantage point in the balcony above the throne room. She could see Harmony, tensed and waiting, looking good as new. Lizzy stood on one side, and Ash on the other, all flanked by what remained of their forces. Ash had insisted that she be allowed to fight, considering her affinity with fire and how shaken up the secret room had made her the other day. Erin knew that Harmony hadn't wanted to let her, but Ash hadn't left them much choice. Erin had been working on her slight manipulation of water, and was waiting near a large duct to douse anything or anyone important that caught fire. 'Just what I've always wanted... I'm the army's fire hose,' she thought a bit sarcastically.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Corona smirked as she entered the last refuge of the Dragons, her blue fire flickering about her slim fingers. She was ready to kill her upstart niece and take the throne for herself. It had been a long night of waiting and recovering, but thanks to a few well-placed spells, Corona was fairly confident in her ability to defeat the King.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image

Harmony looked at her aunt and said in a loud and clear voice, "This is a fight to the death for the throne. And we will decide this here and now." Before rushing at her at top speeds, her talons extended for the kill. She and Ash had a plan, since the woman relied on her fire far too much, they would make her try to fight without it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
Corona Ryuu

"I accept." Corona dodged the first attack with a quick little sidestep, then extended her own talons, slashing at Harmony's chest before dancing back again. She tried her best to stay out of arm's reach, choosing instead to fight with her fire. She surrounded herself with thin, agile cords of the stuff, like fighting with snakes for weapons. Corona lashed out several times with them, mostly testing Harmony's agility. She knew that the girl had great physical strength, but she didn't know much about her speed or flexibility. 'Too late to back down now...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

As she watched the fight, Ash felt sick at them both. They were both now relying on their fire more than anything else and she didn't think they should be using it as such a crutch. Unlike her, they had other skills they could use as weapons, and she was sick of this stupid dance of flames. She finally held her hand in front of her body and yelled, "THAT IS ENOUGH YOU PANSY BITCHES!", the fire being drawn into her body as she glared at them. "You both are so disgusting, you are both so intent of only fighting with your fire that you forget the rest of your powers! Harmony, grow up. She is not going to give you an opening and the tendrils were too agile." She said to the suddenly bashful looking King. She then rounded on the other woman and said, "And you! You want the throne so ******** badly, then you should remember that some people will make your fire null. Then where will you be? You want the ******** throne, then grow a set and actually prove that you aren't a ******** royal waste of space. NEITHER of you are going to be able to use fire from here on out. If you try, it gets drawn into my body, and I will throw it at you BOTH without mercy. Don't test me, because I lost my baby and I am DONE playing nice. I am DONE playing the sweet little girl to you rebels and you Harmony. Either you both fight this the good old fashioned way, or I toast you both." She said, her eyes smoldering with the fire inside of her body, Harmony actually shrinking back from her. She didn't care about much at this particular moment as the hormones her body was producing to handle the miscarriage finally made her snap in rage instead of grief.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Corona nodded and immediately ceased her fire, adjusting to the new conditions of the battle, albeit reluctantly. Her fire was her greatest weapon. Harmony seemed fairly competent in areas of agility and speed... And far surpassed Corona in strength. She wasn't sure if she could last, but she knew she had to try. "Well, then, let's finish this." She drew her knives that were her favorite weapons and began to attack, occasionally throwing one of the blades at Harmony.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Harmony moved as the Dragon attacked, trying to not rely on her Chiropteran skills quite yet as she knocked blades aside, grabbing one and flicking it back to her aunt as they fought. Harmony began closing in, using hr tail as a third arm and wrapping around Corona's leg to drag her closer, her talon's poised to kill. She was wounded, but not terribly, both of them were feeling the strain of fighting, but not much deep damage had been inflicted.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Corona hissed in defiance as she was dragged toward her niece by the girl's tail, releasing her wings and sweeping the girl's feet out from under her. In the aftermath of knocking the King over, she scrambled to her feet and drew her sword, her last line of defense. She didn't use it much, because it literally drew power from her to use the blade, but Corona knew she wouldn't last much longer if she didn't use it. That move just now had been a close call. Still, instead of taking the easy blow, Corona skipped back and waited for Harmony to get to her feet before attacking.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Harmony watched her aunt warily as she stood once more, her eyes now completely trained on the Dragon. She swiftly rushed in, trying to go for a blow that would end it without causing the woman too much pain. Regardless of her status as her enemy, Corona was still family. She would make this as quick and painless as possible for the woman.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games