Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:42 pm
!! Jack gained a blush as well and sat real close to her "I like the sound of that"

-9 months later-

we return to a room in the mansion, although Jack really wished to travel more, having his pregnant pregnant wife kinda killed any thoughts of a road trip with her and Leo, but he didn't mind really. he knew anyday now it was going to happen. he woke up first in his bed and turned to Januff sleeping next to him. he placed a hand on her stomach and felt the baby kick "Heh, looks like I'm not the only one awake this morning."

Meanwhile Richard and Molly's child wasn't going to be due for atleast some weeks later or so. Richard was up early he didn't get much sleep last night due to his wife's random midnight cravings.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:48 pm
Molly was sitting up in bed with her ears down and a sorry smile. "I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to be so needy." she said as she looked at all the pickle jars and ice cream tubs. She had woken up early too because the baby was kicking pretty strong. She leaned over and kissed his cheek as an apology.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Richard simply laid next to her almost motionless but smiled softly at the kiss "No need to worry, hun. this means that you and the baby are healthy and that is my goal through this period of pregnancy"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:26 pm
Molly smiled and kissed him one last time before she got out of the bed. "I'll make it up to you." she said as she had one hand on her back and another on her big tummy. She was wearing a soft nightgown sense it was the only thing that would fit her while she was fat.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:34 pm
he was already passed out asleep now "Zzz"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:41 pm
Molly blinked and giggled softly. She then put on a longer robe and made her way down to the kitchen. "Morning." she said to the help and made herself some tea and sat down as breakfast was being made.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:14 pm
Januff stirred at the movement in her belly, and Jack's touch. She had grown used to it and usually didn't wake at such things, but her eyes opened lazily anyway. "Morning.." she mumbled sleepily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm
for that she recieved a kiss from her husband "Morning, gorgeous, how ya feeling?"

the butlers came in with breakfast for her, and even more food and oil for the two boys already wide awake at the table "Your oil, Young Master Omni" "breakfast is served, Young Master Leo  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm
"Thank you." Omni said happily as he drank his oil and he and Leo moved to sit next to Molly. "Morning Mommy." he said happily and hugged her.

"Morning Aunt Molly." Leo said happily as he dug into the food after thanking the butler for the food.

"Morning boys." Molly smiled and hugged her son before eating as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:45 pm
Januff smiled at his affection. "Good...better than is normal." She said carefully, and placed her hand over his. "Help me to the bath?"  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:52 pm
Jack nodded "Sure thing" he got up out of bed and went to her and picked her up off the bed "Leo already went to eat breakfast so he'll be abit busy for a now."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:06 pm
Januff smiled at him, draping her arms around his neck. "In that case, you can help me wash my back as well." She said, kissing his jaw.  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:29 pm
He gave a mischievous smile after hearing that "Well I hope you don't mind, I might get carried away in the process" he carried her off to the bathroom and as he closed the door he gave her a big kiss. just then Januff felt another kick. it was a big one. the it was pretty active down there, but nothing extraordinary yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:54 pm
Januff giggled at his words, returning his kiss, only pausing when there was a kick. She grimaced, and smiled warmly. "I think someone's jealous of Papa's affection." She said.  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:13 pm
he chuckled and kissed her tummy "Hey now be nice to your mommy" that seemed to ease things for the moment but she still felt some activity. rather unusual. Meanwhile Jack started the bath and bathed with her as they washed up. "Have you decided on the names?" he rested his head on her shoulders and gently wrapping his arms around her stomach now he can feel the movement inside her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff