Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:32 pm
((Um...Did either of you realize the Commander's name is the name of a famous actor? Michael J. Fox is the guy who played Marty McFly in Back to the Future...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 pm
Tyler smiled "so that's how it is" he started to move into the ongoing tragic he turned just barley missing another car and started to speed up to give chase moving between cars.  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:34 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
((Um...Did either of you realize the Commander's name is the name of a famous actor? Michael J. Fox is the guy who played Marty McFly in Back to the Future...))
(I already complained about it to her XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:35 pm
"Throw your soldiers into positions whence there is no escape..."

The Commander waited before walking out of his office, immediately intimidating a few of the weaker willed officers, usually there were only two things that the Commander would leave his office for, to question a suspect personally, or to deal with corruption, and they didn't have any suspects that needed to be questioned. The precinct's suspicions were confirmed when the man walked up to an officer and said, "Officer Hardy, there is evidence on you accepting bribes and ignoring crimes as they happened in front of you during your watch, even participating in some. In the army, you would have been shot before I even bothered to speak with you, so feel lucky that we are not and instead you will face a jury of your peers." The Officer tried to make a break for it, not getting far at all as the Commander tripped him and slammed his face against the wall, pulling a pair of cuffs out of his pocket and handcuffing the man, giving him his rights as he led the corrupt officer to the cells.

"...and they will prefer death, to flight" -Tsun Zu, The Art of War

{I'm sorry! I don't pay attention to actors XD Marty Mcfly became a bad a** okay? lol}  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:39 pm
((I wasn't complaining. I just thought you ought to know.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:55 pm
Xistund

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador had taken the lead thanks to his reckless tactics. In his rear view mirror he could see that someone had already crashed their car into a light pole. "They're gonna feel that in the morning." The merc commented as he looked in the mirror again to see youth on his motorcycle. The boy had some skill. Or perhaps it was just luck. A black sports car almost clipped the boys back wheel. "Bueno, nino. Now you just gotta catch up!"

Salvador revved on the accelerator and went faster. He didn't want to give a chance to the boy, even if it meant stomping on his ego a bit. Salvador continued to weave in and out of cars. Soon he lost sight of the boy. The merc assumed he had outran him. "Maldito.."

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(And that's Tyler's cue to use the turbo on the R-Cycle and catch up! I know that thing has some nitro in it.
@ Anniria: I was going to comment on that. Sweet.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:27 am
Draco looked to Raven, then gave an approving thumb-up. "Nice one, Raven! Guess that's a lot more efficient than what we started doin'." He then focused his attention to the annoying shadow woman in the control room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:09 pm
(Hey guys? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Rose's computer broke.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:48 pm
((Great. Guess that means the kids in the other rp are gonna have to wait a majorly long time to get their chance here. And our storyline's gonna stagnate.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 pm
(she says that he's going to try and tough it out using the Wii.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:59 pm
((Kk. We'll see how that works out. Hope it does, 'cause otherwise we're screwed.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:57 pm
( Guys my computer has been out for a week and I've still been posting. I only missed yesterday cause of issues, have a little bit faith in me alright?)

( And no one knows my Shadow as much as me! I alone rp her)

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow chuckled to herself,"Enough, enough, enough? Only vocabulary all of you three know? Why end the game? This is something I quite loathe." She said typing in more, the room changing again. This time they couldn't see her whatsoever and three were falling. They would find themselves then in a labyrinth made of unbreakable walls. " No flying to cheat, dearies. Make it to the middle and I'll end the game, but i must warn you not each dead end is a dead end and not each turn is an actual turn. Ooo isn't this just a delight my friends of the light?" She announced to them with a booming voice as a force field prevented the three from cheating.

Shadow watched as she stood there,"Oh? Curious of their state? Well, they are cocky that's for sure..but, its clear they want free. Too bad they didn't ask nicely, I might have had the thought to leave if so..but my game has purpose, though you might think otherwise." She started to lecture as if she was dealing with children.

Shadow gave a mad laugh to Jenos, rolling on the floor before sighing deeply. " Your cards really give you that? Who says I'm being negative? Who says I'm bothered? It was you who crossed the line in the first place and so did your group next. Want me to leave my home? Ha! How does it feel invading your home? Want to invade minds, ask the questions to me not your cards. Every question I'm asked I reply after all...." She mocks, looking around as his copies stood. She gave another scoff,"Oh please, I copy myself more then yourself every day for the sake of fun. You doing this with yourself reminds me of myself but you forgot a crucial flaw amongst it all." She says shaking her head as she started to lecture him too.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:01 pm
( Sorry! Didn't mean to post twice lol And I'm mostly using my phone not the Wii.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:07 pm
((I don't think the Titans' Tower's training room can change that much. It's not the X-men's Danger Room...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games