Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:03 pm
"I... I forgive you." She replied, hugging him back and smiling and feeling as his head pressed against hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:27 pm
A slow song started to play, and almost instinctively Liam began to sway slowly back and forth while he kept her pressed against him.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:40 pm
"Prince, why do you do things like that?" She asked calmly as he swayed her back and forth. She kept close to him as they swayed together.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Liam sighed as he kept moving "I..I can't explain it but properly but...something in my head...it makes me see and do things, it changes me and I can't stop it..." He didn't want to tell her anymore, he knew he sounded like a mad man and he didn't want to scare her away anymore.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:02 pm
Luna looked into his eyes and could tell he was scared. "Alright then." She replied. "I'll trust you." She finished as they continued to sway to the music.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:19 am
Liam smiled feeling a wave of releif when she said that. "Will you stay with me again tonight?" He asked, hoping that he wasn't asking for too much.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:28 am
"Sure!" She replied with a smile. Of course her parents didn't know where she was sneaking off to, but to her, that didn't matter. This felt like a dream come true.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:37 am
Liam smiled at her response. Something caught his attention, he turned to look inside the ball and noticed that most of the people inside were staring at them, they were all whispering amongst themselves, it made Liam uneasy. He pulled away from Luna slowly "come on, lets go somewhere else." He said, dragging her away from the balcony and away from the crowd.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:09 am
"Huh?" She blinked, then noticed the crowd. "Uh, ok." She replied as he dragged her away. "Where are we going?" She asked as she followed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:35 am
Farah chuckled and shrugged her shoulders, leaning against one of the tree trunks with her arms folded "technically you said near the ship"
with a flourish of her wrist she gestured to the vast garden that surrounded them
"In such a strange country I got lost whilst making sure the dock yard was fit for purpose...."

The woman smiled innocently at Hector, she knew he was know idiot but it was better then out right saying 'I was board watching over your ship and decided to play hooky'

"Besides, who from the Hannon region can really resist a good party, eh?"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:22 pm
"It's more of a gather of rich people instead of a party. But at least someone is having a good time." She said nodding up towards Liam and Luna. "I need to find out how to purify him and fast. He keeps bouncing back between his normal self and the possessed self. And unless he's his normal self, the war will continue. This is really f****** frustrating..." She muttered, gritting her teeth. She then turned back towards Farah. "Either way, don't give me any of that petty nonsense and go back to the ship. I don't want to be paying the tab if you get caught out here by the guards. And if I leave you, the punishment is either execution or slavery."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:36 pm
Liam pulled her away from the crowd, most of the woman shot Luna a dirty look as they marched off. He took her up the staircase, finally getting out of the crowds sight. He led her into a room, it was the kings own private quarters, and it now belonged to Liam. He turned to Luna "sorry, I just had to get away from those people"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:52 pm
"Oh... alright." Luna replied. "Why did those people look at me so weird. I don't think they know me... do they?" She asked with more curiosity then worry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 pm
Liam sighed "that's why they don't like you, because they don't know you" he moved over to the large bed and sat at the edge "all these noble types are in a tight social circle, you know how it goes...don't let it get to you" He said, looking at her with a sweet smile.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:06 pm
"Oh! In that case, I won't let it bother me." She said, sitting right next to him on the bed. "Did you change rooms? This doesn't seem like the usual place..." She muttered looking around.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games