Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

User_1602346

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:51 am
Why, hello, I'm new to the guild.
My real name is Ciarra(pronounced like the soda) but you can call me Boba. ;D

Likes: Animals, vegetarianism, anime, manga, drawing, reading, writing, roleplaying, boba, green tea, tofu, my compy ><, swimming, video games, pirates and ninjas, rainbows, and laughing.

Dislikes: Mean people, backstabbers, meat, zombies, the dark, being too cold or too hot, work, spiders, crappy t.v. shows, chauvenism, racism, most -isms, "cool" people, druggies, the smell of housepaint, allergies, losing things.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:15 am
hi i'm cnm dragon and i'm tired bye  

cnmdragon

Final B

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:16 am
Hi people! I'm new to the guild.
zphal_girl87 invited me to join, so I said why not? I've got nothing better to do ^-^
I must warn you though, don't give me coffee....it makes me hyper and you can never understand what I say because I talk to fast 3nodding
Anyways, I figured this would be a good place to get to know other people on Gaia and make new friends, and have fun too
PS I talk a lot when given the chance, otherways I'm pretty quiet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:46 am
Name: Matt

I saw this guild randomly and was like, why not?  

PirateHuntingNinja

tweak3232

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:02 pm
hi...sorry I'm kind of nervous. redface I'm new.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:12 pm
gah hello.

i am currently telling ghost stories.  

take me to the Sea

Lukuu

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:18 pm
I am Kurluu, new to this guild. I also got a random pm and joined.

I like Pie, buffalo chicken, Ceaser salad, Anime, Manga, Rading, writing, drawing, swimming, randomness, and Foxes.

I dislike when people dont captilize words, or dont use punctuation, some beggars, and slugs...?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:13 pm
Salutations and all that junk.

I was just...kind've randomly invited...I'm not sure how or who mentioned me ninja but I shall find them.

About myself...hmmm

I'm 19, currently in a theatre arts program in college. After school I roleplay...even after several hours of doing it at school. Recently I had to do a presentation for my Psychology class and I got the lovely topic of Media Violence on the Brain....and such.

*ish way too proud of this disturbingness*

Be wary of it. "Violent Media" = EXTREME VIOLENCE/Gore, language. I used 5 videos - Battle Royale, The Devil's Rejects, The Punisher, Hostel, and Braindead (AKA Dead Alive).

Well...with that posted...I've now created a negative image for myself. I always make the best first impressions. Enjoy and Ta TA!

Dragosani Kain

Tainted Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:51 pm
New here, tainted Rose. I figured, "Why not Join?" so I'm gonna kick it around here for a while and see how things go.
Jya!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:29 am
Y HELO THAR! I'm Reivena, my real name is Jennii. I was sent a random PM to join and thought WHY NOT? whee

I'm 22, I live in Minneapolis, I'm a senior in college for graphic design. Right now I work both as an art director and in retail part time at a small boutique.

Things I Like: Art (duh), industrial music, old horror movies, Halloween, home-decorating TV shows, thunderstorms, abnormal psychology, astronomy, cemetaries, computers & electronics, and pirates.

Things I Dislike: Closed-minded people, anti-choice people, racist / sexist / otherwise bigoted people, centipedes, clowns, etc.  

Separatist Nightmare

Toxic Hellhound

DragonCowboy

Hygenic Hunter

1,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:47 am
Hello A/all. I got asked to join the guild by zentlair for the way my avi looked in the areana so I am going to give it a try with running my own guild so lets see what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:45 am
Hello everyone, I'm Lady Vina and after reading all the interesting moving picture thingies on the first page I was convinced to join this guild.

I'm 19, I live in a small town in North Carolina. I'm going to a local community college and plan to transfer to a university either this Spring or next Fall. I plan to major in Communications: Public Relations and minor in Asian Studies and Spanish, hopefully to become a translator in Japanese and Spanish.

I hope to see you all around the guild sometime, until then I bit you adieu.  

Lady Vina

failingtoend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:24 pm
Hello, I'm sandra. I've been on Gaia for maybe 2 months now. I live in salem oregon. and am pretty weird at times. I go from being overly depressed to overly happy very quickly but somtimes i linger in the depressed side of things. i'm not religious. i went to church every sunday and wednesday for almost 15 years of my life and about a month ago i got fed up with it and decided that i just wasnt going to go anymore (this was of course after being forced to tell my leader why i was depressed and after he told me that i was depressed because of my lack of faith and that i was being selfish for wanting my boyfriend and best friends to come home.) I love music. all of it. on my computer i have stuff ranging all the way from classical to korn. I love my friends dearly. I would do anything for them. I'm closer to my friends than i am my family because my family (with the exceptions of my dad and my sister) dont think much of me. i love screaming BAHBAHBAHBAHBAH at the top of my lungs at people on the streets. and I love firefighters. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:17 pm
yeah. hi, i'm kait! i'm cheerful and upbeat, though to look at me you'd probaly think i was a creepy goth who cuts or something weird like that. i'm not!! i LOOVVE movies and tv and books, which is basically my life because i'm homeschooled. i'm going into 11th grade...ummm, i love sharks...wow, i don't have much to say about me. i wear two ponytails in my hair most days, just like my little avatar!! ummm i like music & musicals (mostly RENT!!) i love to draw and write fanfiction, and make icons and wallpapers.

that's it. i'm done. biggrin  

kaiterrific

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:26 pm
It's awesome to meet you all! I hope you all enjoy yourselves here, and of course Welcome to Why Not! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games