Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:59 am
Tiger suddenly turns, pushing her against a wall with a thump and glares at her. "You don't know anything about him!" She says dangerously low. "If you make any judgements, at least get to know him."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:12 pm
Yukana smirked. "So you care for him. Interesting to know, but my judgement is mine alone. I don't care to know this man. I'm merly just looking for a room." She said and pushed Tiger off her and onto the floor. "For futrue refrence, keep you're hands off me."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:42 am
Tiger growls and nearly attacks her, but sudden flashes of memory of how things used to be before she lived outside the demon's den cleared her mind enough to think rationally. She gets up and calmly brushes herself off and starts walking away. "And for your reference, don't touch me either." Damn demon, hate demons. She thinks to herself as she walks upstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:36 pm
"Fine by me. Let's get a move on." She said, while following Tiger.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:35 pm
Tiger's hair shortens and turns redder, like fox fur, and stands on end. Her ears and tail change into a fox's as her hair changes. She stops at the kitchen and silently puts her cookies in a box and, stealing one for herself, offers Yukana one politely.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:32 am
Yukana took the cookie, since it was free food. She mutteres out a small thanks and waits for Tiger.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:24 pm
Zack brushed his hair with his fingers. The long black strands running along the surface of his skin. He took in a deep breath and looked out the fall window. Leaves covered his balcony floor like a patter with the different colors. He smiled at the image and turned his back to the doors.

A light grumble came from his stomach. Zack knew he was hungry but had ignored the feeling for so long. Quietly he left his room and made his way to the kitchen where he figured almost to no cooks would be around.

When he entered, to his surprise Yukana was there with Tiger. It was interesting seeing them both together in the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:57 am
Yukana looked at Zack and inched away a little bit. She was certain that he was still plenty mad at her, so is Tiger, so it wouldn't be wise to get two forces angery at the same time when there was only one of her. They did have a good reason to be angery at her, but Yukana figured it's best that she would leave.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:32 pm
Zack's gaze fell onto Yukana and a grin formed over his lips ever so slightly. "Hm..." That was all the noise that escaped from him. He walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a plate of cold chicken with a few vegetables on the side. He didn't bother to heat it up. Zack made no effort to make any contact with the two girls but caught a glimpse of Tiger in the corner of his eye as he passed by and out through the kitchen doors.

Quietly the fallen angel made his way through the corridors. His wings were folded back neatly as he carried the plate of food in his left hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:59 pm
"I wander what he's "humming" about?" Thought Yukana and waited for Tiger.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:16 pm
Tiger winces as she listens to Zack walk off. She stares at the cookies for a few seconds sitting in her mind. Then she snaps out of her reverie and starts walking to the rooms. "I dunno. Come on." Ty says as she leads Yukana up the stairs and to the rooms. "Take what ever room unless it is already occupied." She says as she moves out of the way so Yukana can see down the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:47 pm
Yukana walked into one of the rooms. She was so tired, that she didn't turn on the light at all, but just crawled into the bed and relaxed.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:11 am
Zack entered his room quietly and shut his door. He placed the plate down on his table and stared out the window. The sun was almost set and he felt dizzy. He hadn't eaten for days or slept.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:10 am
Yukana unknowingly wasn't in the room alone. She didn't see anyone in this room, so she took it, but in fact, it was Zack's room.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:04 pm
Zack hunched over slightly, unaware Yukana had entered his room. Who wouldn't want to stumble across his luxurious chambers?

He walked slowly forward before pressing a hand to his forehead. He was regretting not eating for this long.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games