Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:26 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
Neko_Cat_4ever
notingles
((that funny? no i dont belive so)) ed enters his class and starts waiting for the studants

((Well, I do!))
Ren walks into the class. (Remember, she looks different so he can't tell who she is. It's her new body.)
((i'l keep that in mind)) ed sees ren-that-he-does-not-reconize get in "a new studant? great, whats your name?"

Ren:uh..my name is Ren.
"Ren? we had a studant with the saem name, her body was possesed, and now it's dead..." the *you are late now sukers* bell rings "1 point deduction"

Ren:r-really? *She changes her voice to sound like her old self* You'll be surprised how close dead nekos are.
"yes i know... i used to hadle souls before bocoming a teacher ren... no tricking me" he said pointing the blunt part of a pencil at her
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:26 am

iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
Jack is standing by the lockers. He sees Akira.
Jackturns into normal form. He's still insde, he bursts out of the locker and falls on the floor.

akira looks at him and helps him up
Akira:A-are you ok? *giggles*

Jack gets up (Thx to the help of Akira) And brushes himself off.
Jack:Yea, no biggy. I was just talking to Ren from the inside of the locker as an angel and forgot when I changed bak.

Akira:Oh thats right......your dead.....

Jack:That doesn't mean I will leave you. I'll always be watching. But don't forget, I'm human too.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:27 am

"Akey, take him with you." Shun said as he runs ro Ed's class and slumps at the point deduction. "Dang it.." he sighs and takes a seat next to Ren.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 am

blessedheart
"Akey, take him with you." Shun said as he runs ro Ed's class and slumps at the point deduction. "Dang it.." he sighs and takes a seat next to Ren.
"hello shun, i belive i shold start the manufacturing class... or you can leave, it's not an trully curicular, but it is one of the most used classes" ed draws an pistol from the desk "manufacture weapons"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
Jack is standing by the lockers. He sees Akira.
Jackturns into normal form. He's still insde, he bursts out of the locker and falls on the floor.

akira looks at him and helps him up
Akira:A-are you ok? *giggles*

Jack gets up (Thx to the help of Akira) And brushes himself off.
Jack:Yea, no biggy. I was just talking to Ren from the inside of the locker as an angel and forgot when I changed bak.

Akira:Oh thats right......your dead.....

Jack:That doesn't mean I will leave you. I'll always be watching. But don't forget, I'm human too.

She smiles slightly
Akira razz romise you will never leave me? *hugs him tight*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:30 am

((We gotta go))

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:30 am

blessedheart

Akey fallows shun holding onto sasuke's hand.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 am

Neko_Cat_4ever
((We gotta go))
(( stressed dang it))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:35 am

"I'm here to learn Ed." Shun says happily.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 am

blessedheart
"well, we will start by getting you sited, when you sit there should be an uncomplete pistol under your desk, we must start slow. but once you mount the pistol, i'l dismout it eaven more, so you get used to it's mechanisms. once we are done with these standard use pistols we might move on to actually building then, got it?"

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:42 am

notingles
blessedheart
"well, we will start by getting you sited, when you sit there should be an uncomplete pistol under your desk, we must start slow. but once you mount the pistol, i'l dismout it eaven more, so you get used to it's mechanisms. once we are done with these standard use pistols we might move on to actually building then, got it?"

"Right." Shun said and got a seat. He took the case from under the desk and got to work.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 am

blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"Right." Shun said and got a seat. He took the case from under the desk and got to work.
the pistoal was divided in

hilt
ammo pent
cockpit
and body

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:51 am

notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

hilt
ammo pent
cockpit
and body

Shun nodded; examing each piece carefully and putting it to memory.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:56 am

blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

hilt
ammo pent
cockpit
and body

Shun nodded; examing each piece carefully and putting it to memory.
"you all have 10 minutes" ed said "blair's record is 20 seconds, try to beat it... now" he said looking at his stopwatch

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:59 am

Shun wanted to beat Blair's record but he didn't want to rush yet and took his time. He finished in 6 minutes.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games