Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:24 am
*looks at Tes, quite flustered*
Of course you did! That is always how you avoid things of which you do not wish to speak! I have known you far too long for you to fool me with such trickery!

*furrows his brow, trying to hide his embarrassment behind an expression of anger*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:28 am
Am I the only one who noticed the alterations made to Tes's vest? Though I think the energy signature went to the shirt under it too...

Just going to keep going and going until he apologizes for refusing her offer in such a rude manner...  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 6, 1, 5 Total: 22 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:29 am
*stands up and grins, positioning himself uncharacteristically close to Ryzan*
And I've known you just as long to recognize when you're dodging questions.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:32 am
*gazes off to the side and gulps*
U... U... Usstan... *shakes his head and corrects himself* I spoke first. I have no obligation to answer you...

Ryzan Vixtul

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:34 am
-Dematerializes Mud's sunglasses, and rematerializes them in his vest pocket. She then fills the room with a bright light.-  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 5, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:39 am
Well, if you're not going to answer...
*places his hand on Ryzan's cheek and forces him to look back at him*
Perhaps a test is in order.

*closes his eyes and lightly touches his lips to Ryzan's*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:44 am
Hmm... so Tes was was not affected by Asuka moving his sunglasses off his face and filling the room with a bright light.

I'm amazed!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 am
*as he closes his eyes and tries to shield himself from the light, he feels the nostalgic touch of Tes' lips and gasps. Knowing this is likely some sort of tease or trick, he pushes Tes away and quickly takes a step back, almost tripping over a stool. He tries to look at Tes, but the light is too hard on his eyes, even through the sunglasses*

D-D-Dos.... dos zhal'la naut xun nindel!

*holds his hand over his heart and tries to calm himself, facing downward to avoid the light*

Ryzan Vixtul

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:56 am
So TES, you're really not bothered by all the things Asuka is doing out of retribution for you turning her offer down in such a rude manner? I would have at least expected you to be blinded by your glasses being removed
from your face followed by the room being filled by a bright light.

Knowing her, it's not going to stop until she gets an apology, and she doesn't apologize until the person who wrongs her apologizes.  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 4, 6, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 am
*keeping his eyes closed, he ignores the antics of the Hayata sisters and blindly reaches out for Ryzan, figuring he could not have gotten very far judging by how close his voice was and the fact he did not hear him take more than a single step. Upon feeling Ryzan's vest, he navigates his way up to his cravat and pulls him back, then moves his hands up the sides of his neck to grab him firmly behind the ears and kisses him once again*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:20 am
((What antics? Asuka's the one who cursed you for making her mad and called you Mud. I'm the one who's more forgiving.))

Uhh... you might want to change your shirt and vest. Asuka's curse altered the back to read "Hi my name is Mud and I'm gay for Ryzan.".  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:25 am
Sister, how could you tell him?  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:26 am
*blushes profusely, weakly attempting to push Tes back while trying his hardest to suppress his feelings, not wanting Tes to believe he was right in his implications*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:28 am
Every time someone makes you really mad, you place a curse on him to make his life really embarrassing or difficult until he apologizes...

The words "I'm a homo" appearing on the back of a person's clothes or the person's pants falling down in front of a large group of people gets tiresome after a while.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 2, 6, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 am
*eyes still closed, he pulls away from Ryzan for a moment and flashes an evil grin*
Maybe I -am- gay for Ryzan twisted

*holding his head still, he leans in and slides his tongue between Ryzan's lips*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games