Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 1, 5, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:03 am
{{I need those! gonk Who knows what kind of havoc Draa is wreaking in my absence stressed }}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:14 pm
*realizing it has gotten late, he knows he should say his farewells to Tes, but isn't sure what to say. As he looks up at him and tries to find the right words, he bites his lower lip and blushes, finding the events of last night too unbelievable to be real. After taking a quick glance at the sunlight coming through between the curtains, he lets out a heavy sigh*

I ought not linger too much longer. While you may be more accustomed to these daylight hours, it is mzilt more difficult for me.
*shyly takes Tes' hand, casting his gaze down at the floor*

Where will you go? I do not know if fair dame would like if you returned to her home...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 3, 5 Total: 11 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:19 pm
um... *looks away kind of awkwardly and scratches his head*
There should still be a cardboard box behind "edit me".... unless someone tossed it in the garbage.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:28 pm
*clenches Tes' arm and looks at him pleadingly*
Nau! I cannot allow you to sleep out there. Please... *tugs at Tes' arm while his cheeks flush with what he is about to say, uttering the words nervously*

Qualla... doer ulu orlingg.... xu... xuil uns'aa. redface

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 5, 5, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:39 pm
*eyes grow wide with shock at Ryzan's request. After taking a quick look around the bar to make sure no one else is around and that no one heard, he lets out a tense cough*

erm... *swallows hard* ... well... your quarters are rather spacious... *scratches the back of his head* ... there are other places down there where I could sleep...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:44 pm
*loosens his grip on Tes and frowns*
.... xas .... I suppose there are.

*trying to hide his dissappointment, he turns his back toward Tes and starts walking toward the office*
Shall we go then?

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:51 pm
-walks into the bar- Hello fair patro... -sees only Tes and Ryzan- My god...ya'll are up at this hour? Hm. -shrugs-

-takes a step then notices they look sorta embarrassed- Oh...uh...sorry, just ignore me... -turns to walk back out-

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 3, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:54 pm
*as he's about to follow Ryzan down to his quarters, he hears dame and looks over at her*
um.... greetings dame....

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:00 pm
-looks over her shoulder- Hey Tes...Ryzan...er...sorry to...uh...interrupt anything that is going on, I'll just head off for a while and come back later...  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 4, 5 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:04 pm
Nothing was going on, I was just um... *looks over at Ryzan then back at dame*

uh.... I figured I didn't have any place else to go so I was just going to stay with Ryzan. You didn't exactly seem to be in the highest of spirits when you left last night and I didn't want to make things worse by showing up at your place.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:09 pm
-laughs lightly- There is more than one room, Tes. You have your own room, I have mine/iggies. Plus, you do have your own key. -smiles- I hardly ever see you anyway. I see you more at the bar than I do living in the same house as you! rofl

As long as you aren't staying in a box somewhere, it matters not to me where you stay. : )

-grows quiet and looks back at the door-

...It was just a bit of a shock, is all Tes...I...uh...if I would...I apologise for sharing a bed with you. It won't happen again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:18 pm
*forces a smile as he looks back at dame and Tes*
I see the two of you seem to be getting along fine. If you do not mind, I will be excusing myself. I am quite tired.

*looks at Tes with a slight pout, then heads into the office and through the secret passage to his room. Unsure of what Tes is going to do but remaining hopeful, he leaves his door unlocked.*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 6, 3, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:21 pm
*scratches his head*
.... awkward. I just kind of thought it was obvious... I figured you already knew and just didn't care or something. I didn't think I would be staying at your place as long as I have... and there's no reason for you to go without a bed of your own in your own home...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:26 pm
So, are you going to apologize to Asuka for hurting her feelings so much? She'll stop calling you Mud and possibly call you Tes if you do.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:29 pm
-tenses as Ryzan leaves, not really wanting to be alone with Tes at the moment- Good night, Ryzan...sweet dreams...

-still facing the door, places a hand on the door handle- Um...no, it wasn't obvious...at all. Especially since...ya know, no one has seen your uh...partner nor has anyone mentioned it to me...or...well anything, really.

I know I have become fast friends with the people here and fit in and everything, but...you forget, I am new to this place...

I...I would have never slept in the same bed with you if I had known you were married...it just isn't right. I don't cuddle with attached people...

-waves him off- I have a bed, Tes. I have a fairly large one in my room. It has plenty of room for iggies and myself.

-pushes the door slightly- I hope you have a good rest, Tes...no matter where you end up staying.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games