Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 1, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:33 pm
Apologizing would imply I feel some sort of remorse for what I said, which I don't. Perhaps if she does not wish to have such words directed at her, then she should treat others with respect instead of being insistent on calling them whatever name she pleases. I don't care if she can get away with it in your world, she is no princess of mine and I will not put up with her attitude.

*cocks an eyebrow at dame*
but... I thought you didn't like sleeping with iggies' um.... "friends".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:35 pm
Well then, I guess you should learn to enjoy the curse she put on you. You'll be another living example of "whatever can go wrong will go wrong".

She won't forgive you until you apologize.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:36 pm
Oh, I'm sure iggies and I can come to some sort of agreement. I don't mind them all the time, I just needed a break from them. -smiles- Some of them are very nice.

-kicks self- I just said them WAY too many times.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:39 pm
-Walks in quietly while dragging his feet. A look of disappointment and self-loathing. He finds himself a seat and buries his face in his arms crossed on the table.- Sigh.  

Faunt Ix

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:48 pm
*glares at Showa*
You can tell your sister to grow up. stare She needs to learn she isn't miss "high and mighty" here and things are not always going to go her way.

*digs in his vest and pulls out the key dame gave him*
Even if you say you do not mind, it just doesn't seem right...

*holds the key out to dame*
You are taking on more than your apartment was meant for. Ryzan has ample accommodations here at the bar. He probably won't even notice I'm there most of the time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 pm
-turns around and looks at Tes, then walks up to him, taking the key gently in her hand- Oh, he'll notice Tes, -says quietly- He will notice. I want you to know that what I'm fixin' to say is not a ploy to get you to stay in my apartment, you're right, I wasn't really planning on you staying that long, and I wouldn't have minded if I hadn't of found iggies...because she does deserve a room, but, you staying with Ryzan...

-looks off to the side again- Do you think it will be very fair for him, Tes? You of all people know his feelings for you, and...well, I don't know how it works in your world with relationships but in mine, I feel horrible for even sleeping in the same bed as you after finding out you were...are...married. -glances back at Tes- How fair is it for Ryzan, him having feelings for you, if you live with him? Even if you we gay and attracted to Ryzan, you -lightly touches his ring- are unavailable, Tes. -stares down at the ring- It might not be terribly fair to him. -finally takes the key and puts it in her pocket- You really need to find your keys hon. That grunny is probably dead by now. -leans up and kisses his cheek, whispering in his ear- Good luck.

I'll be back later tonight. See ya'll! -leaves the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:59 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*glares at Showa*
You can tell your sister to grow up. stare She needs to learn she isn't miss "high and mighty" here and things are not always going to go her way.
You misunderstand. She's not upset that you turned her down, it's how you turned her down that upset her. If you had been more polite about it, she would not have given you such a "filthy" title and put a curse on you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm
((on zOMG, Flying Giftbox blaugh ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:21 pm
*Walks into the bar and makes a Manhattan. She has a seat, sighs and takes a sip.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:56 pm
*She picks up her Manhattan and walks into her office, down through the long corridor and into her room. She goes into her bedroom, leaves off the lights, flips on just the fireplace and has a seat in the most comfortable chair. She grabs her remote and turns on some slow sensual jazz, puts her head back, closes her eyes and just relaxes.* cool  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3 Total: 9 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:13 pm
*After a long day of contemplations, he goes to the mini bar and pours himself a scotch whiskey. He looks down the hallway and notices the flickering lights coming from the fireplace in Psyzapp's room. He makes his way to her room and stops just inside the door. She looks so beautiful in the light of the fire, the music playing setting a sensual ambiance in the room. His heart rate quickens as he becomes aware of the wants and desires he has for this woman. He takes a deep breath, and walks into the sitting area. Having a seat on the sofa and places his drink on the end table.* Good evening, M'dear.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:18 pm
*A bit startled, she opens her eyes and sits up a bit. She smiles at seeing Officer Dougehrty, puts her drink on the table in front of her, goes to sit by him on the sofa and kisses him.* Good evening. How was your day today?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 6, 6, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:30 pm
Well ... had a lot on my mind today. Went for a ride on my motorcycle to clear my head and reflect on things. *he picks up his glass, swirls it around for a moment, then takes a sip. He looks at her and a small smile crosses his lips* How was your day?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:36 pm
*She feels his apprehension and feels she needs to explain.* About showing you what you saw last night. I'm sorry you were so shocked. Perhaps I shouldn't have sprung that on you so suddenly. But, like I said, I gave a lot of thought about how you felt a few nights ago about trusting one another and I want to have that as well. *She looks at him sincerely and a bit sheepishly.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 6, 1 Total: 22 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:57 pm
*He takes another sip of his drink, then sets his glass back down on the end table. He turns to her, takes her hands into his and looks deeply into her beautiful blue eyes, with the flames dancing in the fireplace reflecting off from them.* M'dear, trust is so very much an important part of a lasting relationship. I am learning to trust you, and I now see that you are putting your best efforts into trusting me as well. Yes, the sight of your money vault caught me off guard. But while I was out today, I came to realize what background you are coming from, so it should not have surprised me like that. *he looks down when he notices his hands nervously fondling hers and relaxes his grip*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games