Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:07 pm
*she smiles at him and gazes into his eyes.* I'm so pleased and relieved to hear that. Please, you have the right to know more…

The MW was opened and built by me because I thought I would be able to some day retire. You know…get out from beneath Big Paulie's thumb and live a more peaceful life. But I had to call him due to some issues here that I couldn't handle. He demanded to see the books, saw how well things were going here and now he's got his hooks in this place. He looks at the MW as my "pet project" and with this expansion I'm sure he's going to use some of the space here for storage or for whatever he wants.

The money I showed you is what I've earned working for Big Paulie. It's not part of the MW and I've earned part of it doing things in the past you have told me you don't want to know about. I've been quite busy over the years because "business" has been very good. As Paulie says, "I have a knack for it and a God given talent." I've achieved an upper level position within the organization and I get a cut now. The money keeps coming and I do what I'm told. I don't get asked to take on many jobs as often as I used too. I'm more a part of the management now. That money is just my cash. I have plenty of investments as well.

You told me that I wasn't a job to you…that you have love in your heart for only me. *she slides closer to him.* Well, I'm in love with you! Completely and deeply in love with you! I didn't expect to feel like this. Sharing this information with you isn't easy for me. In fact, you are the only person I've ever shared this with. *she looks at him with tears in her eyes and speaks softly.* I understand if you want to leave me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:34 pm
-Walks in buzzed and tired. He looks around for people he knows and tries to avoid them. Slowly and carefully Faunt walks to a secluded place in the bar and sits, trying to sober up some before anyone takes notice to him-  

Faunt Ix

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 1, 4 Total: 11 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 pm
*While he listens, his eyes search hers and sees that she is sincere with her words. His eyes brighten considerably when it finally sinks in that she loves him.* Leave you?! You have no idea how I've been longing to hear those three little words come from your lips! This heart of mine ... the love I have for you has been growing stronger with each passing day. Psyzapp M'dear, I love you too!

*he pulls her close and holds her tight, hoping that she can feel how his heart beats strong for her. After a moment, he pulls back and looks deep into her eyes* You already know that I had researched your rap sheets awhile back, before we even got involved with one another. I just had to know what I might be getting myself into. I just hope that my job will not conflict with our relationship. I dread the day that may happen ... *his eyes now reflecting a bit of worry and sadness in them*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:40 pm
{{*sneaks in and grabs two scoopfuls of Doughertys booty and heads out, unnoticed* ninja }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 1, 4, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:45 pm
(( Hey! I felt that! ... Enjoy it while you can! Heh heh heh ... cool ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:53 pm
Paulie knows of the attack here and he knows you and Showcase are here as well as the extra patrols and security watching this place. I've told him personally that we will be under observation for quite some time.

(( Icy Reign…this one is MINE! mad ))

EDIT  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 4, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:18 pm
(( Psyzapp, I thought I'd lost you for the night! I had composed an ending scene here, but I think I'm just going to go with it anyway. I hope it pleases you! wink ))

*He pulls her close to him and she lays her head on his shoulder, his free hand stroking her hair* But I do not even want to think about any of that now. All we can do now is take this one day at a time ... and enjoy the love we have for one another while we can. *He turns his face towards hers and their lips meet. A series of loving and longing kisses are only the beginning of what turns out to be a night of great passion. The flames in the fireplace continue to dance and reflect around the darkened room.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:24 pm
-feels bad about involving himself so deeply into the RP lives of these people and then just up and left everyone.-  

Faunt Ix

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 1, 6 Total: 13 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:34 pm
(( Hey there Faunt! Nice to see you come back to MW! Wish I could stay and chat, but it's really late and I need to get some sleep. Hoping to see you around more often! ... Goodnight all! User Image ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:41 am
*Gets ready for her day, goes into her office in her chambers, opens the safe and retrieves TES' keys. She puts them into her pocket as she makes her way up to the Main Bar. She goes straight to the espresso machine and starts making her morning latte with a grin plastered on her face she just can't seem to get rid of.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:48 am
*Finishes making her latte, takes a sip, has a seat and grabs the morning paper to quickly scan the headlines.*  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 4, 4 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:58 am
*sneaks out of Ryzan's room and up to the main bar, going straight for the espresso machine for a steamer.*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 am
*Sees TES entering the Main Bar from her office and stares at him with a raised eyebrow and a grin on her face. She takes a sip of her latte and doesn't say a word…she just keeps staring at him.*  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 3, 4, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:09 am
*after adding some caramel syrup to his milk, he starts to look around while swirling it in his cup and notices Psyzapp staring right at him. He freezes in place for a moment and looks off to the side, then clears his throat and takes a sip of his drink. After a moment of uncomfortable silence, he looks over at her*

um.... morning?

{{Curse that 3!! scream }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:21 am
*She puts down the paper and takes a sip of her latte. She grins* Yes…yes it is morning and a beautiful morning at that. I didn't see you in the corridor when I came up here or in my office. You weren't in Icy's room were you TES?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games