Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 pm
Suki giggles, continuing the petting. "He's fine. I've seen Ikima like this before. Suuuu adorable! <3"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:52 pm
"I'm good.... I'm very good," Fei-Tao said almost unintelligibly, his face pressed against the counter top, still kicking his leg. "I'm good.... I'm good... I'm good...."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:50 pm
Maria sat back up and gave Suki an warning glance.
"He's like a skipping record," she muttered to herself.

Aiden only watched, sipping his coffee in an attempt to keep himself from keeling over. He swayed back and forth imperceptibly, almost losing his balance one or twice.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:05 pm
She blinked blankly at the look Maria gave her. "What?" She looks over at Aiden. "Hey! Are you alright?" She furrows her brows a bit, giving Fei-Tao one last pet before teleporting to Aiden, wrapping her arms around him to support him.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:23 pm
"Huh? Oh, yeah. Just really tired," he mumbled, blinking sleepily. "I came here right after practice; that's why I was late."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:01 pm
She looks at him blankly. "Practice?" Teleporting him to one of the big soft chairs, she perches on the arm. "What practice?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:10 pm
Aiden looks around, mildly shocked at the teleportation.
"Uh...I'm on the," he coughs, blushing before continuing, "I'm on the tech crew for the fall musical at our school. I help move the sets and make sure that stuff is in the right place before the actors go onstage." His face is fully red by now. "Pretty lame, huh?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:23 pm
She giggles. "You do the easy stuff. Personally, I loooove working the sound board. ^^" Blinking, she presses her hand to his forehead. "Are you running a fever?" She leans towards him, pressing her lips to his forehead gently, then her cheek to his. "Mmmmn. You need to get more rest, cause you're running a slight fever, and that's not good if you're gonna be workin' hard like that, you know."

[[I really have worked sound board. Talk about fun. biggrin So I lurves stuff like that.]]  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:44 pm
Aiden looks at her, perturbed.
"Ah, okay?" he says, tucking his legs up underneath him, before calling out to Maria, "Apparently the doctor says I need to rest, so I'm taking a nap. Maybe then I won't keel over during rehearsal tomorrow."

Maria looks over, eyebrow raised.
"Alright. Heaven forbid you fall asleep while putting some scenery up and they have to stuff you into a column like last year," she called back, before turning to Ikima and taking a sip of her coffee.
"So, a boarding school? How in the hell did you manage that?"

He slumped down in his chair, grumbling, "That was only one time."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:51 pm
She shrugs a bit. "That's how I remembered my mom checking my temperature when I was little. And you got stuffed into a column?" She giggles.

Ikima looks up at Maria, shrugging. "We weren't together while she was in school. I met up with a cousin and visited family." He mutters. "I would've stayed, but she figured out I had family in the area and shooed me off."

Suki yawns a bit, looking around for a moment before transforming into a small golden kitten, curling up on the arm of the chair, and murmuring. "I'm tired too."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:05 pm
"Ah, that would make sense," he nodded, then sighed, "Yeah...I was on the tech crew, again, last year. The play was something really long, I can't even remember it now, but I had pulled an all nighter the night before 'cause there was a project for my English class...and I fell asleep in the middle of a scene, so the stuffed me into one of the columns. Good thing I'm skinny."
He scratched the kitten's head, between its ears, before nodding off.

Maria tilted her head, resting it on her palm.
"What brought you two--er, three, if I'm to count the dragon--back here?" Adding hastily, as if afraid of offending Ikima, "If you don't mind me asking. I'm just curious."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:14 pm
She peered up at him for a little while before sneaking off the edge of the arm, crawling into his lap gingerly, trying to be light as possible, and curling up happily, purring softly.

He laughs softly. "We were homesick." He looks a bit thoughtful. "Ran across Imogen on the way back, he just decided to come with us."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:02 pm
Aiden stirred slightly in his sleep, snoring lightly.

"I see," she smiled, then chewed thoughtfully on her lower lip, "Hm. Well, he's..." she paused, searching for a word. "Interesting," Maria finally decided, then continued, "Glad that you're back, though. It was getting pretty boring." She took another sip of her coffee, observing him over the top of the mug.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:12 pm
Ikima shrugs. "I don't like him. Just seems that he and Suki knew eachother when they were real young." He glances over, and then grins a bit. "Cute."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:42 pm
Maria nodded, "I know what you mean. He's unsettling."
Plus, I'm not exactly thrilled that he threatened Aiden, either, even if he did deserve it... she thought, looking over to where Ikima's gaze was centered.
"Hahah, aww," she mumbled. "How sweet."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games