Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:46 pm
Russia shakes. "Oh....you cook AND smile like Grandmama, Sister..." he says, smiling. A big, fake, cold, slightly scared smile, mind you, but still a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:47 pm
(ilu asterisks)

*stops knitting for just a split second.* ... Uh, I.. *back to work* I-I'm Santa, so I'll be g-giving out the presents again, right? I don't.. need anything..!  

Finland-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Lithuania shuddered, thinking that brother and sister really were alike. The way that they could freeze you with a mere look was just the same. It was a look that could give nightmares--did give them. Even as he thought this, he took another spoonful from Russia's offered hand. When caught in a place as he was, it was logic to obey the biggest man. The timer went off and he blinked, sliding carefully from Russia's lap. "The cookies! I'll get them!" He said before he rushed off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:50 pm
"Even Santa gets cookies n' milk, n' 'ther sweets." Berwald said simply, leaning down so that his face was close to Finland's. "S' y' should get somethin' too. I'll get y' anythin' y' wan'."  

The Lion Su-san

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:50 pm
*abruptly, without thinking, like her previous snappishness -- cornered, she either stumbles in embarrassment or reverts to her old ways:* No, I won't!

*unable to keep it up like that - because the old days are passed, and she is, generally, meek* ..I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so careless..! Leaving it here, in th-that chair.. I apologize!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:54 pm
"Aniki..." Smiles and hugs him back tightly, burying his face into his chest. Sighs happily, smiles and pulls back, grabs Panda and hugs him.  

Hong Kong-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:54 pm
*She nods to Russia, at the same time hearing the conversation between Mr. and Mrs. Sweden*

.....that's so sweet...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:55 pm
Russia laughs. "You two...Hungary and Lithuania...you make me laugh~ It's okay, Hungary~! I'm used to being snapped at," here, he smiles warmly, "It doesn't change who it's from~ And Lithuania! I felt you shake~ Does Bela scare you~?" he giggles, avoiding adding the last word to that sentence.  

Russia-tan

Finland-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:58 pm
(I've never seen any of the other Hungary roleplays tackle her skipping back into her Magyar mode [it's mentioned in her official profile], so I hope I'm not doing it too badly ahahahaha--)

*a little embarrassed being called out like this* Um, I haven't really thought about it..! *smiling, just a little, it's.. nice.* sauna..?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:59 pm
((Urg got computer jacked... again @_@ Geez I don't know how my mother can spend so long looking at sofas on Craigs list considering she just got new ones!

And Oh! are we doing novel style? 8D heart ))  

Sealand-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:00 pm
((Was the last word 'too'? XD ))

Lithuania hung his head slightly as he pulled out the cookies with oven mitts. He closed the oven and got out the plates. "A-A little..." He admitted to Russia. Setting a paper towel out on one of the plates, he used a spatula to get the cookies onto it. "Now they just have to cool." He said with a satisfied smile. The smell of pine and fresh cookies began to fill the room even more now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:02 pm
*Panda makes a small squeak and puts his paw on HK's head*

*turns and sees Sealand* Aiya~! Sea-kun, you're so cute, aru!

Aniki China

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:04 pm
(("too", possibly "also".))

"They smell so good Lithuania~ Oh~! And you have to take out the cones, or they'll burn on the bottom rack~" Russia says, smiling. He walks over to the other nation, and wraps his arms around him in a huge, Russian hug.

((Crap. I'm full of food. D: This means I feel Poland-y. >< WHY MUST WHO I RP AS DEPEND ON HOW FULL I AM!?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:08 pm
Hong Kong giggled and hugged the little guy a bit tighter, before holding up him on his shoulder, supporting the cub. "I miss you too, I hope you are being good for Aniki!" Smiles and nods. "I know I said that too Aniki, Sealand-tan is just so cute! Just like a kitty!" Sniffs the air. "Ohh, Leit-tan can I have a cookie if there's any left? They smell really good."  

Hong Kong-tan

Hungary-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:09 pm
(Tino, Tino~ for your birthday get HanaTamago a makeover! rofl )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games