Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:11 pm
Xavier then spit acid, melting away the ice that trapped him, then did the same to the ice spikes. "Alright, now I'm pissed." He began. "The word is 'mafia', not 'miffa'!" He hissed, mocking Crystal's poor spelling and grammar. His eyes went cold. "Anyway, you and your brother have two options. One: you can both kiss and make up, or two: I rip out Cole's intestines and force feed them to you until you choke to death!" He threatened, serious this time. Never pull s**t with a demon mafia boss.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:21 pm
(Haha sorry about that, i never was good at spelling.)
Crystals eyes turned back to normal, she may have wanted to kill him but the fact that anyone else would turned her anger away from Cole and towards Xavier. Crystal popped the bubble around her brother. "Cole, your right, we can talk later, sorry i acted out of control. do you want to help me with xavier here?"
"Well what is family for?" Cole then ran up beside his sister ready to fight her so called friend.  

11bumblebee

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:25 pm
~Azalea`'Now now. Lets stopped the fighting. Xavier was only trying to stop you two from fighting. Besides I think you two cause enough of a mess. Lets try not to get kicked out of school."

*Galia sat on Azalea's shoulder~"Aw but it was getting so fun."*she giggled  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 pm
Xavier calmed down, spitting on the ground. "Sorry about that. We snakes are cold blooded. The ice wasn't very comfortable." He said. Plus, he was a bit of a grammar Nazi.

Izumi sighed, glad this was over.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 pm
"That was before he threatened to kill my brother. I'll stop fighting if you can get Xavier to stop threatening people." Crystal knew this was impossible, but she was tired of fighting. Besides her brother and Xavier were only trying to help. And her brother probably has a good explenation she would just have to sit and talk with him. Crystal knew she should have done that in the first place instead of over reacting. Besides she missed her family like him, they needed to get back together, but they would need help.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:45 pm
`Azalea~"I can't stop Xavier for being himself. It's just the way he is. He has a harsh exterior but calming down would be the best solution. You should hear your brother out."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:50 pm
Xavier sighed. "Look, I apologized already, but I won't change who I am. I threaten people, and I hurt them whenever I have to, or WANT to. That's how I was brought up, and it's how I do things." He told Crystal. "I'm sorry for threatening to kill you two, but you gotta realize, I'll threaten anyone." He added, turning his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:05 pm
Kiki was surprised to hear that the new boy was Crystal's brother. She ran up to them. "Crystal, are you hurt?" She asked.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:32 pm
"Haha, no IM not hurt but you should be asking my brother. After all i freaked out on him! And thanx everyone for putting up with me while i was in that stage. When im in that stage i cant control myself and wont stop fighting. sorry." Crystal exlaimed, really meaning what she said.
"Crystal, right now im busy but i promise i will explain everything to you when i get back." Cole then hugged his sister and walked towards the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:21 pm
~Azalea~"It's late. We all should head back inside before any teachers catch us out here."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:18 pm
"good idea. See you guys in the morning." Crystal said before staring at the direction her brother went. She sighed and walked towards her dorm room. Crystal sighed quietly enough so her friends wouldn't hear her. She didn't want to bother anyone with her problems, she was always doing that and she was thinking that it must get annoying a lot. While Crystal was walking back to her dorm room, Cole was sleeping beneath the stars in a patch of grass.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:01 pm
~Azalea~"lets head to bed."*she looked at Xavier and Izumi*

*Galia yawned*  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:40 pm
Izumi nodded, flying off with Keira on his head.

Xavier went to follow Crystal. He wanted to know what Talia said to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:15 pm
Kiki followed the others back towards the dorms.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:34 pm
~Azalea~"...on second thought..."
Galia~"Huh?
Azalea~"Izumi...I'll catch up with you later. I'm going to see if Cole needs my help."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games