Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:57 pm
*hetukiri stood in the midst of all that took place and remained silent... she felt something but was unsure of what it was*
"hmmm...."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:59 pm
*taking a break from all the fighting RA-IEM glanced around the battle feild and questioned himself* "WHERES SCARLET???"  

Diyske

hatukiri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:04 pm
* sitting in a abyss of darkness, but suddenly catches a glimpse of something that appered out of the blue, he started to squint his eyes and looking at what seems to be a penny sized hole that emited nothing but a bright light*

"what could that be???" "is it a way out??" *he asked his self these questions as he proceeded closer and closer to the light*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:28 pm
After hours of fighting with the huge Warloard Scarlet was getting tired so she had to finish it quickly. The beast grabbed her while she wasn't looking and brought her up to his face. He breathed heavily with darkness in his eyes.
"Ugh ever heard of a breath mint." Scarelt looked away then she looked back grinning. "Well since you aren't really effected when we attack you from the outside, why don't i mess with you mind." She said a spell and she became like a ghost and disappered into his arm and made her way up to his brain. There she tapped to his mind and made him do all kinds of thing. She even made him kill off a bunch of his own. It got to the point where he began banging his head trying to get her out.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 pm
It took Scanda a while what Phylum was going on about but then finally got it as he snuck around the soldiers he charged at the Commander stabbing his sword into the back oh his head and backflipping over him landing behind Phylum "Now if you think a kid like me couldnt do that well theirs alot more I can do"he said flipping the sword and pointing it straight at Phylum's throat "Chief I got your little friend here I will let you deliver the first hit"Scanda shouted to Chief as he held the word securley.

Sxcanda saw the massive Warlord hitting himself on the head as he did a massive run-up and jumped and landed on the Warlord's back as he got out his sword he suddenly started slashing the Warlord's back "Once youve stopped being stupid and stopped hitting yourself how about you turn and fight me"he said leaving lots of scars.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 pm
Emma proceeded forward at the one complex shadow that kept coming back to life. " i f I use to much of the power it oculd knock me out or even kill me." Emma whispered to herself. Emma then used some of her mind power to control this shadow and then the shadow exploded, but not enough to kill herself.
"Hey anyone else need help battling the big one?" Emma shouts.  

ninjaangel18

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:22 pm
*June kept her ark of jump, landing against the wall of the building on the opposite side, and pushing back up for a second attack at JUBARAK*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:06 pm
*JUBARAK*

*with scarlet inside of him and june outside hitting him wth full blown attacks, Jubarak let out a horrific cry*

"DAMN YOU MORSELS!!!" *he took his hands and repeatedly kept on hitting himself in the head, harder and harder as the fustration grew inside of him...*  

Repo ManX

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:12 pm
Scarlet laughed as she tourchered his mind. "Why not cut ur way in to get me out," she suggested in a teasing way.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:14 pm
June landed on the edge of a roof, confused on what the warlord was talking about.
"...."  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:30 pm
*PHYLUM glanced across at his commander to ensure he was ok, then he glanced at the corner of his eyes to see Scanda holding a knife up to his throat* *the corners of his mouth turned into a awkward smile and he said*

"YOU DEAR RAISE A KNIFE TO ME BOY!!!!" *in a calm but urgent tone of voice* *then without warning he did a 360 and sweeped his feet across the floor which caused Scanda to fall on his back.*

*without hesitation the Commander swiftly took hold of Scanda by the shoulders and lifted him off the floor. He then grab him by the collar, pulled him up to his height level, breath heavily in his face and then said to him* "YOU REALLY ARE A NUSENSE.... I HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE FOR A PEST LIKE YOU..!!!" *now he opened a small bag that hung from his belt, nothing emmited from it but only a void of darkness. Amazingly it stretched in form and prepared itself to swollow Scanda Whole*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:38 pm
"Hey what did I say a boy like me can do much more then you can think"Scanda said as he pulled out a firebomb and chucked it at the Commander's arm as he let him go Scanda rushed over to Chief and Hetu "Your friends arent that really nice Phylium so how about me and your friend have a little fight without making me go some place and you do the same with Chief and Hetu"he explained as he grabbed up his sword into a fighting hold.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:37 am
*Phylum did not look up towards Scanda but just chuckled instead*

*Phylum then glanced once more at his commader and gave him a signal to go after Scanda*

*his commander swiftly with out hesitation julted straight for Scanda holding his weapon high*

*Then Phylum himself stepped slowly up to Chief and Hetu and said* "SHALL WE FINNISH THIS LADIES???" *now with his eyebrow raised*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:27 am
*Hatukiri took his hands and pryed the tiny hole open, he peered into it only to find a completely white room with nothing in it... it was like the opposite of the room he was now in* *he pondered on it for a while, the room he was in now was completely engulfed with darkness, but the room he gazed upon at the moment was just blank white all over*
*he hisetated for a moment then he placed one of his feet inside of the room and INSTANTLY HIS WEATHERED PANTS ON THAT PARTICULAR LEG FORMED INTO A NEWLY EQUIPED ARMOR*

"AMAZING!!!" *he said as he stepped the rest of his body inside of the white room, and as soon as he did this HIS COMPLETE ATTIRE CHANGED FROM RAGS TO SOME SORT OF EARTHY ARMOR* *he stood there just gazing into nothingness, wondering what this strange place was*  

hatukiri

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:44 am
Scanda saw the Commander as he flipped over him and tripped him as he saw the Commander fall he quickly sliced the warlord's limbs and chest in paining agony as he quickly disarmed him after that "Your alot bigger than me and stronger so why have a massive weapon when you could use your bare hands"he said with a slight chuckle as the weapon Commander had now disappeared as Scanda sliced a scar across his face and cut the Commander's throat.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games