Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adalynelle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:09 am
Hi! I am 28, married for 5 years (my husband thinks I am crazy to play Gaia), and have a delightful 5 month old little boy. I love video and computer games and I love to read sci-fi and fantasy. I have a ton of other hobbies, but they get pushed to the wayside for the sake of my son. Would love to meet you!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:11 am
hiya! i'm ashley, i'm 22 and just graduated from college. my guy is finishing up his master's and i'm working part-time at a puppy daycamp until we move. we're going through a lot of marriage/immigration stress right now, too, but i'm diggin' the adult life so far. i mostly want to write, so i'm going back to grad school for writing in a few years.  

immabee

Gennivieve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:16 am
Hi all! I'm Gin and I'm 26. I have a degree in Graphic Media, though I'm currently working on getting my own costuming business running.

I have a not-quite step-son (I'm not married to his father, I don't believe in marriage) who runs around here and bugs me mostly on the weekends and Wednesday nights. He's cute, but a P.i.t.A. He he.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:19 am
Well... I'm 29, have been in the Alabama Nat'l Guard for 8 years this coming April, OIF vet (28MAR03-28MAR04), working on an RN and married for four months. My better half dragged me into Gaia kicking and screaming and I wound up as addicted as she is.

Any other troops around?  

Tempest_MP

Madame_Fluffy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:25 am
Hello! smile

I'm 32 and though my registery date may say otherwise (as this is a mule) I have been a faithful Gaian member since December of 2003 (did it start back then? My feeble mind cannot rightly recall - but I think it's the right year).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:27 am
HI! I was just accepted to the guild!
I'm Cwilson and I am a 27 yr old Virginian who was introduced to Gaia from some friends who don't want to accept they are getting older and my 16 yr old sister. She got all excited when I joined. LoL!!
My husband thinks its "CUTE", eh...whatever. He just likes the fact he married a "gamer chick". I met him thru some (please dont judge me for this- lots of people do) a mutual D&D friend and joined his gaming group. I also play WoW when I have the time and am not cooking, cleaning or working (so Saturdays!) I am currently supposed to be working. I figured I had a minute as I waited for a fax!
Like many of the posts I have read- I too am glad there is a place for us "Old and Senile" members of Gaia! I would like to thank the guild for accepting me! Come and say HI if you see me around!!

*Grabs cane and hobbles to front yard to scream at and beat the neighborhood children for galavanting thru my petunias!*  

cwilson8199

spirits_oracle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:31 am
Howdy one and all. redface heart Thanks for letting me join! My aching joints sure do appreciate it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:40 am
My name is Denise and I turned 21 July 27...woot. I have been a gaian since 04. I live in Bostn...i was born here but I was raised in South Carolina. wooot woooot lol. I have daughter and her nickname is KitKat. She will be 10 months tomorrow. Whee. I love photography and i never leave home without my camera =) Thats me lol  

DizzeeCubed

Nylos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:42 am
Hey all, I'm 21 in college and loving it. Been doin gaia since highschool, and I dont see myself stopping any time soon. The College life has slowed me down, but like every great addiction it rises from the ashes to claim my time,(( and money, curse you cash shop)) and thats about it. :: waves hi to everyone::  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:57 am
All I can say is... WOW!

Alright, I can say a little more. What an onslaught of the decrepit. It's thrilling to know there are so many of us geezers on Gaia.

I would love to say a word of welcome to each and every new geezer individually but there are so many... and besides, nobody died and made me the Welcome Wagon. Heck, I've hardly even been here in the last year or so.

Anyway, nice to see all the new faces, and I'll do my best not to be a stranger.  

Trespassers W

dolphin_gurl

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:02 am
Hi ^.^ I'm horrible at these things so I'll try and keep it basic. I'm a 22 year old university student, up in Canada, doing a major in classical civilizations and a double minor, history and religion (the aim is archeology). Been on gaia since 2004 and can't seem to escape (or want to escape for that matter). So, hi to everybody, and I look forward to chatting with everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:05 am
'Ello all! My name is Jennifer I'm a 22 year old college student. I have a year left and then I will be doing my student teaching. I figured teaching would give me plenty of opportunities to smack younglings with canes, lol. I've been on Gaia since 2004 *dies* It doesn't feel nearly that long.

I work, am in a sorority, play D&D, play WOW, and go to classes full time on top of 30 hours of field experience that is required for me to pass each of my classes this semester. and yet...I still find time to get on here and dilly dally around.

You each have no idea how great it is to find geezers like myself to complain about the youth in our forums today razz

*waddles over to a seat and achingly sits down*  

Akuhei Tenrai

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Alkirk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:10 am
Hi, I'm Anthony and I am 21. I am from West Virginia and I am training to be a chef. I am also a ballroom dancer and am into playing Texas Hold'em. Before becoming a chef I was planning on becoming an archaeologist (but that dream fell through for a number of reasons), so history is also a big passion of mine as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:10 am
Hi i'm Peter, 24 and i come from the uk. i worker for a solicitors firm and like some others here i am considered a bit sad for coming on gaia sweatdrop

I'm a huge dynasty/ samurai warriors fan and like to draw...... when i'm in the right mood

i hate intro's so that's all for now i guess  

plprophecy

DarthMew

Vampire

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:17 am
sweatdrop Heh, this is where I finally admit my age 'n' stuff, huh?

Ok, sure, LoL.
I'm 22, and since Oregon's job market sucks so bad I've been a professionally unemployed slacker ever since I lost my last job.
Whenever I get a few $$ change, I usually waste it on Gaia Cash Cards. emo LoL  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games