Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 pm
She walks into Kathy's and her phone goes off again. Growling, she shoots off a reply, and then goes up to the counter.
Kat's text to dame
Don't try and play me, dame! Use that pea brain rattling around in your head and figure something out! Get Icy, Flame and yourself home and get L outta the picture!

"Hi there, I'd like a half dozen blueberry scones please. The ones that are egg-free, okay? Thanks." She stands at the counter tapping her foot while her order is bagged up. She pays for the scones and heads to the clinic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 pm
((Guess Lily can finally stop baking ~ and Draa will have a new fav restaurant when he gets out. wink ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:33 pm
{{Definitely. All the good stuff is coming from here eek }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:36 pm
*Slips in the the bar and has a seat, sending her order to the waiter.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm
*The waiter brings her a Mudslide while she waits for her food.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 pm
*Finishes her drink and signals for another. The waiter brings out a plate with chicken tacos, sour cream and guacamole on the side. Another waiter appears with her second drink and the two disappear as quickly as they appeared.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:09 pm
*She pulls apart her taco, adding the sides and starts smiling.* Just how I like them, it's amazing how you do that. Can you fix me some butter pastries, no shortening or eggs, with mango, raspberry, dark cherry filling? To go. Thanks *She goes back to her dinner as the waiter nods and heads off to the kitchen.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:16 pm
*Finishes her meal as the waiter brings her special order. She pays her tab and picks up the bag, slipping out through the shadows.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:11 pm
*She slips in to Kathy's, giving a nod to Pierre. The waiter takes her to a back corner, in the furthest booth where she finds G waiting.* Here's the pics. Cecilia Rogue for the lady, and I'm hopeful this is the right gent. Frank Michaels will do nicely. I have two more, though I haven't got pics yet. *G pockets the pictures and hands her packet with information on where "L"s jet landed, info gleaned from her former staff, concerned for their safety. From the packet, she has a fairly good idea of where to find Flame, though she doubts he'll know who she is. Not that she can't persuade him, she's sure.* Ivan's arranged a flight, I see. How convenient is that. *She smiles and makes final arrangements to meet up at the plane.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 pm
*After G leaves, she orders a medium-rare steak and baked potato.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 pm
{{oh yes, love the names and Flame gets to meet Bratty. MWahahahahhaaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! twisted }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:05 pm
((Lol, he's only seen her once so hopefully he won't give her too much trouble.))

*Finishes her dinner, pays her tab and heads back to MW*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:58 pm
Amy smiled at Velcore as he lead her and Karrie to Chatty Kathy's. When they arrived, she waited for Velcore to land before she petted him. "Thank you very much, Velcore, for showing me the way. I made sure to remember how to get here in case I want to come back."

She looked up at the place and smiled softly. She didn't look at Karrie when she asked her next question since she was still looking at the outside of the building.

"So who owns this place? I'm guessing someone named Kathy."

She figured that she should let Velcore or Karrie lead them in since she had never been here before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:14 pm
Actually, Gilda owns it. I should warn you about the staff, though. They're... a little odd. *opens the door and holds it for her* Ladies first.

*chirps happily and waits for Amy to go inside*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 pm
Amy raised an eyebrow at Karrie's comment but went inside anyway. What did he consider weird? Surely it wouldn't be a bad weird...

She went inside a little ways and either waited to be seated or for Karrie to guide her to where they should sit.

"Sorry if I'm standing around like a lost dork, but... well, I kinda am."

She laughed softly. "I don't even know if we're supposed to wait to be seated or not."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games