Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:17 pm
Kaz smiled slyly and wrapped his arms around her then rolled them both over so they were now laying down and Kaz was above her "i think we both know" he said still smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She looked up, smiling. "You don't have to. If it's personal, I don't have to know." She closed her eyes. And thought about her past. "Unfortunatly, I'm not immortal. I wish I was. But I would like to be 16 by the time I do." She opened her eyes." She looked at Lee, who seemed hungry. Shirean took piece of meat she kept in her bag, for Lee to munch on. Then she thought of food herself, and relized the tree, was an apple tree.  

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:27 pm
"It's not that. It upsets everyone I tell." He watched her look up and saw two good looking apples. He held up his hand and his shadow cut the stems. He caught them as they fell. "Here." He handed her one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm
Kishiko smiled and kissed him deeply. "For a whole year I've missed this."

(( my power went out today e.e ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:30 am
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean looked at the apple. "Thanks." She smiled. Lee was still munching on the meat, and Shirean bit the apple. "This apple is better than anyother apple that I've eaten." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:59 am
"No problem." He smiled and bit into his apple. "These are good." He took another bite.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She smiled, and took another bite. "Well." She said looking up. "I'm a kid who was found 4 years, and was being taught Nicromancery. My parents were both men, and they couldn't get a child. So they took me and Lee in their home." She said smirking, and looking back down into the apple, then took another bite out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:29 pm
Kaz smiled more and kissed her again deeply "same" he said his lips still against hers  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm
She held him closer against her. "I love you so much," she said in between kisses.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:51 pm
He rolled over so she was ontop of him now and he held her close "i love you to" he said between kisses as well  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:58 pm
She buried her face in his neck and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:34 pm
There was that word, parents. He held back tears and continued to listen. "That was nice of them." He took a chunk out of the apple and stared out into space.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She looked at him, then looked at the apple. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say "It"." She frowned. Lee stopped munching on the meat, and looked at the two's sadness, which made her lose her appitite, and she put her head down on her leg, as she was laying down. Shirean looked at her. 'A sad conversation.' "I should bite my lip." She said frowning. She never really liked making people sad, but for the exeption of her freezing spell, which really confused people. She gave Lee a signal to come to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:14 pm
He shook his head. "No. It was along time ago. I need to get over it." 'Get over' the death of his entire coven though? How could he do that? He sighed and looked at her. "I'm sorry for getting all sad and everything."  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:58 am
Kaz held her close still he missed her so much the time she was gone he then pulled her up a bit and started kissing her neck  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games