Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:37 pm
-she blushes and smiles at his laugh, it was a great laugh- redface Yes, please... -she nods her head and goes to sit beside Velcore, nearer to Mitri. She sits on her knees first and grabs a muffin, taking the paper off a bit to take a bite.- Th...thank you, Velcore. -While chewing, she sits on her bottom and puts her knees up, placing a foot cautiously beside Mitri's- I...I think yours is bigger. -she giggles and looks quickly down at her muffin-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:41 pm
You are welcome. They are very good. Amy made them. *nods and picks another muffin up to eat it*

*looks down at their feet* I think so too. *smiles at her* I am a little taller than you, though...  

Mitri Onuris

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:45 pm
Attention, Aqua Springs Patrons!

Since we only had one entry in the Snow Sculpting Contest, our winners are Miru J-Sama and Decorera! *applauds* Here is the winning entry:

User Image

The entries for this month are due by the beginning of the day on January 30th. You do not need to roleplay to enter, but we would like to encourage a simple post stating that your character was here to create their masterpiece. You do need to post a picture of your entry so that we can judge them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:52 pm
Nuh uh! How tall are you? -Miru jumps to her feet to prove she is taller. Before she can blush at her brazen act, she hears the announcement through the intercom-

surprised Oh my gosh!! Dec and I won?! Mitri! That's amazing! -she says, louder than normal and grabs his hands in excitement, her muffin dropping to the floor. She drops his hands just as quickly, face turning scarlet- redface redface redface

I...I'm sorry... redface -she stares intently down at their shoes-

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:01 pm
Congratulations, Miru! *grins at her, then stands up and hugs her, happy that she's so happy*

Yay! *notices that she dropped her muffin and looks back and forth between hers and the one he was eating*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 pm
Jessi heard the announcement over the intercom. She knew who Dec was, but she didn't know who this Miru person was. However, when she saw the girl next to Mitri get excited about winning, she assumed it was her. She seemed awfully shy, though, almost oddly so. She had never seen anyone so shy before. She hoped everything was okay.

She simply shrugged and turned back to Tommy. She would have contratulated her, but she assumed it would just make her more uncomfortable. She talked with Tommy some more and got caught up on anything she missed with the business.  

Jessi_Deramis

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:24 pm
-Miru flushes even more when Mitri hugs her, she learns quickly he is taller than her.- redface Uh...um....th-th-thank you, Mitri. -she squirms uncomfortably and he lets her go. Before she can say anything else, a young woman comes bouncing up to her-

You must be Miru J-sama! My name is Haley and I have your prize for the contest! -she holds up a pretty teal ribbon necklace- Congratulations! -getting a devious look in her eyes, Haley holds the necklace out to Mitri- Why don't you put it on her? xd

-Miru is excited about her prize and is about to say thank you when eyes go wide eek and she blushes more at what Haley suggests to Mitri. redface She can't even find the words to protest-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 pm
Oh, umm, all right. *takes the necklace from Haley and goes behind Miru, putting it on for her. Stepping back to where he was, he looks at her and smiles* It looks good on you, Miru. ^_^

*finishing his muffin, looks at Miru* Nice. *nods and starts to eat the muffin she dropped on the floor, thinking she wouldn't want it now anyway*  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:47 pm
Amy, Karrie, and Thistle walked into Aqua Springs. Amy quickly took the door in the back to go back outside and to the pet area to drop off the kittens for a couple hours.

Thistle drew her head up and quickly started looking around for Mitri.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 pm
-Miru about dies of embarrassment when Mitri goes behind her and clasps the choker around her neck- redface redface redface

Th-th-thank you... redface redface

-she looks up at Haley- Th...thank you for the prize.

-she looks back over a Mitri, really just staring at his feet- redface Di...did you get to see the snowman, Mitri?

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:01 pm
*shakes his head* No, I haven't seen it. I was here yesterday, but I didn't go outside. *looks at the time* My uncle will probably be here soon, but maybe you could show it to us before we all leave.

*finishes the muffin and drinks his cider* Mmmm  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:06 pm
-dame walks in, smiling at the...sees Karrie and Thistle instead- Hm, there is usually a girl behind the counter. Karrie! biggrin How are you?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:09 pm
*looks around* He's probably in by the fire. He didn't look like he was going to spend time outside.

*hears dame call his name and turns around* Hey Dame. ^_^ I'm doing good. Just picking up Mitri to take him back home. How are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:11 pm
Oh... -Miru gets very anxious at the prospect of having to show the snowman to both Mitri and his uncle- M...maybe they took pictures of it for the contest...or...maybe you can see it out the window? -she looks that way, moving her head around a bit to see if she can see the snowman from here. She stands on her tiptoes slightly-  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:16 pm
Maybe... I don't remember seeing any pictures, though. *walks over to the window* I can't see anything from here.

There was a picture by the front desk. *eats the last muffin*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games