Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 pm
To make sure

@ B lvl artifact quests Are Tanks when defending
-Doing defense rolls, nulling the damage rolled for just on their 2 targets
-Nulling the damage on 2 targets no rolls needed
-Taking the damage on 2 targets no rolls needed

speedy question as so many of us are doing these
zoobey
Lizbot
marushii

IDR WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IN CHARGE OF ARTIFACTS >_>a  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:48 pm
iStoleYurVamps
To make sure

@ B lvl artifact quests Are Tanks when defending
-Doing defense rolls, nulling the damage rolled for just on their 2 targets
-Nulling the damage on 2 targets no rolls needed
-Taking the damage on 2 targets no rolls needed

speedy question as so many of us are doing these
zoobey
Lizbot
marushii

IDR WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IN CHARGE OF ARTIFACTS >_>a

Choose 2 targets (tank), TAKE THEIR DAMAGE  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:16 pm
Dumb question---is the recoil from GC is also doubled for DPS peeps in the quests?
Or if its just damage to the enemy that's doubled?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:55 am
I know I am about a year and a half late asking this, but out of idle curiosity and someone else's possible interest in it...

Is the door/portal from the Maul during the snowglobe fiasco still...... there? It never said it closed so I FIGURED I HAD TO ASK.

Quote:

"We are all done on our side." The voice crackled to all the Hunters within the parking lot vicinity: it was enough. Moving ahead of the group, Caelius simply stopped and shifted his weapon, a shockwave blasting through the obscured trees and branches. A 'door', their exit, waited for them ahead. He turned back for just the briefest of seconds, giving the horsemen a mocking smile, before disappearing into the portal. The others followed suit one after another, but even as they left, the door did not disappear completely, lingering, inviting. Waiting.

Even the strongest of Amityville creatures did not dare to enter into the Hunters' domain. The fight was over.

THE DECOY Wrote:
THE HUNTERS HAVE ENTIRELY RETREATED.

- While it is an option to chase after them into the door,
is this really what you want to do?

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:01 pm
ITS CLOSED. GET OUT OF HERE.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:00 am
OnionGrump
Dumb question---is the recoil from GC is also doubled for DPS peeps in the quests?
Or if its just damage to the enemy that's doubled?

Just damage to enemy biggrin

LOL TIG I D E  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 am
YOURE BANNED TIG.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:55 pm
If you started a thread before double rp points week, if you reuse the thread when you die to start a new rp, will it still count?

i.e. I started an artifact quest before the double rp points week announcement. When I fail that artifact quest, if I restart it in the same thread, will it count towards double rp points week, or would I have to make a whole new thread for it to be considered a "new" rp?

...if that makes any sense.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:32 am
kurotomato
If you started a thread before double rp points week, if you reuse the thread when you die to start a new rp, will it still count?

i.e. I started an artifact quest before the double rp points week announcement. When I fail that artifact quest, if I restart it in the same thread, will it count towards double rp points week, or would I have to make a whole new thread for it to be considered a "new" rp?

...if that makes any sense.

Yes that is okay same with open class tries! The only time it's not okay is to purposely abandon an attempt just to reboot ( you have to have failed it! )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:28 pm
For artifact quests, can we use more than one of our own characters? Like, one player having two members in the questing party.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:46 am
Reeshie Hack
For artifact quests, can we use more than one of our own characters? Like, one player having two members in the questing party.

That's fine for the 4-5 player ones!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:18 am
...Dumb question is there a learned ability I'm missing for the How Not To Be Seen (Introduction) Open Class with Ninja-san? Or..no *hides*  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:02 pm
HOW CAN YOU BAN ME

WHEN I AM ALREADY HERE--

Hey Liz so you said before that plants that are moved from Halloween to the human world will eventually turn into normal plants after about a week of time displaced.

- Do they turn into the exact same plant in appearance (even if it's totally unnatural), just totally nonmagical? Or do they turn into a similar pre-existing real world plant?
- Does a plant that is, for example, an oversized flower (imagine some kind of monster sized rose or something) also revert to a smaller size when it acclimates, or does it stay the same size as in Halloween?
- If it's a plant that produces fruit or flowers in Halloween, do displaced and normalified fruit and flowers from the plant have any poisonous or otherwise bad nonmagical properties?
- Same question as above but re: plants with healing properties equivalent?
- What happens if you move a plant to the human world for a week to turn it to normal, then put it back in Halloween?
- What happens if you move a plant to the human world for ALMOST a week, then put it back in Halloween before it has had a chance to fully turn normal?
- Since plants have no cores, can you pretty much crossbreed them at will to produce new and weirder plants? Can you breed plants at all is that a thing I hope it's a thing in fact I'm turning this question into a suggestion BREEDABLE PLANTS.
- Are there any areas in the human world that would be known by hunters for, say, major famine/general horsemen plant life or plant-based attacks in the past that could be explored on a mission? Or any other Halloween plant 'outbreaks' that have happened. Anywhere to go see very visible results of plants crossing over.
- TELL ME MORE ABOUT HALLOWEEN PLANTS anything you think I should know that maybe isn't common knowledge but still relevant to plotting with them heart You know what I'm doing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I offer you this beautiful angelfire era-looking glittering rose gif in thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:41 pm
If Thackery gets the Beginner Disguise learned ability:

-if he uses the disguise ability, then uses his natural ability of splitting himself into his mirror image (assuming this is possible), will he look like two of the other student or will the mirror duplicate still look like Thackery?
-if he uses the natural ability of the mirrorclone stuff, then uses the disguise ability (assuming this is possible again), would the clone change in appearance to match?
-if he uses the learned ability from QB's open class white using the disguise ability, would they negate each other, or would he look like a different student as a magical girl?
-I promise this is not for weird blackmail I am genuinely curious  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PandaLily

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:10 pm
Hi, I was wondering if i could get some more info about Nergals? :'3

- For parasitic nergals, does the host become conscious at all? And in normal roleplay, would it be mainly the nergal conversing with the other characters?
- The demon's infothread said that parasitic nergals can't shapeshift, so in battle, are they restricted to their more human looking form? (just wings/tail/spines sticking out). Or can they just not change into their full fledged spiny green/black mass form?
- How much rarer are pure-bloods compared to parasitic and could i possibly quest for one? would it be better to quest for a parasitic one to keep pure-bloods rarer?

Sorry if these were answered somewhere before OTL;;  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games