Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at the Hufflepuff Table with Hufflepuffs
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Please the sorting be quick โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

They're pacing and glowing bright โ˜ฝ O โ˜พxxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white โ˜ฝ O โ˜พxxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone โ˜ฝ O โ˜พxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home โ˜ฝ O โ˜พxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceDorian quickly scanned the Hufflepuff table when he entered the Great Hall and, not spotting Miles anywhere around, simply sat in the first open spot he found. The werewolf wondered where exactly his older pack member was at... he hadn't seen him yet, which was really weird. But, whatever, he was sure that he could find some way to keep himself entertained until the redhead showed up. That was assuming that Miles sat with him, of course... but he didn't see any reason he wouldn't, right? Of all the people in his life, he was pretty sure that he annoyed Miles the least, even less than he did Julius, which was saying something. Julius had the patience of a saint when it came to him most of the time. The only exception was times like earlier that morning, when he'd teased him about that girl, Leena. He'd definitely annoyed his elder brother with that, hence the space he'd given the pair after exiting the train. Well, it'd been that, and also the fact that he didn't really want to stand still. He'd honestly half-considered simply walking to the school; stretching his legs would've been nice. But, oh, well. Starting tomorrow he would be stuck running all over the castle to get to lessons and such. Should get plenty of exercise then. A growl of his stomach right then reminded him that, oh, yeah. He was starving. His knee bounced under the table, and he glanced up at the sorting in progress, counting the first years. He hoped that they didn't take too long. He'd been looking forward to this feast since... well, since he'd gone to bed after the End of Term feast last year.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโ˜ฝ O โ˜พ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxxโ˜ฝ O โ˜พ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโ˜ฝ O โ˜พ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโ˜ฝ O โ˜พ They are beautiful

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:42 am
User ImageUser Image

โ˜€upcฯƒmรญng fรญrst ั‡ั”ฮฑrโ˜€unsฯƒrtั”dโ˜€mugglั”ะฒฯƒrnโ˜€

โ™ฌโ™ซโ™ชะฒั”cฮฑusั” ฮน'ะผ ะฝฮฑฯฯัƒโ™ชโ™ซโ™ฌ

Lyall grinned and nodded at Rider, then looked around to try and find all the others in their group. The girl began talking animatedly about a feast, so Lyall smiled wider. "I like feasts! I just have to... not eat much." He wondered if the school would provide him with lactose-free foods, or if perhaps he'd have to request them to someone. A girl sat at Lyall's other side, so he waved happily. "Hello Constance! I'm Lyall, and this is my friend, Rider! Congrats on being a Hufflepuff too! This looks like a fun place, I think!" His eyes were wide, the boy full of energy and excitement.

SummerIsles

Mystic Lunar

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:28 am
User Image
----------r ฮน l e y----แƒฆ----w ฮน l ั• o n----------

โ™ช You gotta fight โ™ซ
โ™ช For your right โ™ซ
โ™ช to PARTY! โ™ซ

-----------า“ ฮน r ั• ั‚----y e a r----ะฝ ฯ… า“ า“ l e p ฯ… า“ า“-----------

What am I doing? Going to my table!
How am I feeling? Too excited!
What's on my mind? Yay Hufflepuff!

Rider frowned when he said he wasn't going to eat much. How could he not?!? Rider was going to eat everything! She was so hungry, despite the fact that she'd had snacks on the train and a big breakfast from a Muggle diner near the train station. Still, she was hungry. Her frown faded when another first year joined their little group. "'Ello Constance. I'm Rider," she said, glancing at Lyall, to confirm his introduction of her. "Welcome to 'Ufflepuff!" She hoped her Irish accent wasn't too hard to decipher. Smiling, she said, "Sorting's almost over. Then we can 'ave the Feast!"

-----------o ฯ… ั‚----o า“----c ะฝ a r a c ั‚ e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Mystic Lunar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:57 am
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same,
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain
A small piece of advice,
Sixteen years in the make,
And I will break it to you now,
Please learn from my mistakes

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: impatient} {thinking: ...} {with: Dorian, fellow Hufflepuffs} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess hated the fact that neither her twin, nor Gypsy or Jer or anyone she was actually close with was in Hufflepuff with her. She was friends with people in Hufflepuff, sure, but not close friends. Usually she badgered, and she laughed a little at her own pun, the new Puffs, but she figured she'd leave that to the other prefects, like... Elsie Vass. She was good with kids, right? Probably not as awesometacular as Jess was, but that was a given. No one could reach her impossible standard of excellency. She slipped into a random seat, and found herself right beside a familiar blue haired person. It was Dorian Xanders, the one she thought might have been a metamorphmagus, like Gypsy, but it turned out just had blue hair. And that was cool, but like why couldn't she accidentally have turned her hair blue? Or pink? Or purple? Or red? It was still just brown, and that sucked. She hadn't even inherited her mum's blonde locks. She knew Dorian usually seemed to sit with and hang around Miles, but seventh year didn't seem to be around right now. He looked a bit restless. "Hi," she greeted happily enough. "Can't wait for them to be done, yeah? Me neither. I mean, it's nice to see where the little kids go, but sometimes it really stretches out," she groaned, though quietly, because they were supposed to keep their voices down during the ceremony.

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling,
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi,
To the darker side of town,
That's where we'll be

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:32 am
User Image
Constance Tanner
First Year || Muggle Born || Hufflepuff

The other Hufflepuffs were so nice! It made Constance happy to know these would be her dorm mates. โ€œItโ€™s so nice to meet you two. I hope we can become good friends.โ€ She said hoping that what she said might become true. It would be lonely if she never makes friends here and was doing a very bad job at it these two were the first people she really talked it.

โ€œYou said something about food? Iโ€™m so hungry I hope we can eat soon, I hope there tacos. I really like tacos.โ€ She blurts out happily at the idea of food she hadnโ€™t eating much that morning or on the train so was to nervous so dinner sounded great to her.

SummerIsles
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ˜€upcฯƒmรญng fรญrst ั‡ั”ฮฑrโ˜€hufflั”puffโ˜€mugglั”ะฒฯƒrnโ˜€

Lyall didn't notice Rider's frown, as he was distracted by Constance's declaration of friendship. "I'm sure we can be! I like new friends, and you seem nice!" He grinned, pushing his glasses back up. The girls started talking about food, and his belly rumbled, the boy suddenly quite hungry. "Tacos sound good, but they usually have cheese, don't they? Hm. Can't have that, can we?" He grinned, excited about dinner. Soon, Kota was put in Ravenclaw and Tori was a Gryffindor, so their group was all settled. He looked at Rider, his smile brighter than the moon outside.

SummerIsles

Mystic Lunar

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

โ™ช You gotta fight โ™ซ
โ™ช For your right โ™ซ
โ™ช to PARTY! โ™ซ

The young newly Sorted Hufflepuff smiled happily at the other girl when she mentioned the feast and said, "Oh, yeah. 'Ogwarts: A 'Istory said there's a big feast after Sorting. And it's made by elves! And the use magic to make it appear 'ere! Isn't that so awesome?!?" She smiled and then waved at her friends as they got Sorted into Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Poor Tori was all by herself there, but it seemed like she was going to make friends fast. Turning back to Constance, Rider said, "I'm sure we'll be good friends. I love making friends!" She positively beamed at the girl, then at Lyall. Hogwarts was turning out to be a pretty cool place.

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Mystic Lunar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceDorian looked over with surprised to see that Jess had sat next to him. The fourth year felt his cheeks heat ever so slightly, and hoped that it wasn't incredibly obvious that he was blushing. He didn't even know why he was blushing. He had no reason to blush (or, that's what he was telling himself). He offered the older girl a small smile, shrugging. "I dunno. I'm mostly hungry. My mum's an okay cook, but it's nothing like the feasts," he said, mouth watering at the very thought. Ugh, he was positively starving. "I guess it's interesting to see where the new students go... except I don't know any of them, so it's not like I'm curious about anyone. So I'm mostly just bored." He wondered if that was weird, that he didn't care to watch... but it wasn't like he had anything riding on it. His sorting was long since over; he was sitting here for a reason, after all. He sighed, glancing up at the head of the hall briefly to see how many more students there were (answer: too many) before turning back to Jess and offering her a smile. "So, uh, did you have an okay Summer? Mine was a drag... Got into a bit of trouble last year and my parents basically grounded me for life. For 'my own protection,'" he said, fingers forming quotation marks in the air to go with his exasperated tone. Hey, how many times could a guy possibly get attacked by a werewolf, anyway? The odds on that couldn't be very high. Otherwise there'd be werewolves all over the place, and as far as he knew, that wasn't the case. There were certainly more than he'd thought, of course, since he now knew that some were unregistered, but still, that number couldn't be so terribly high that it warranted him and his brothers being locked up all the time.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image

I am so so sorry he asked about her Summer 8,D

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:53 pm
User Image
Constance Tanner
First Year || Muggle Born || Hufflepuff

Constance smiled as Lyall and Rider both said that they like to be friends. It was a good thing she liked making friends as well and which made her giggles a little. Then she hears about the book History of magic and how it tells how the Elves use magic to make the food appear on the table, "Wow thatโ€™s very neat! I would love to see the kitchens here. And whatโ€™s an Elves that make the food.โ€ She smiled big thinking of the kitchen in her family home. Almost everything seemed to happen there back home at this time her mother should just be getting home from work and getting a cup of tea to drink at the kitchen nock. This line of thought made her miss her home and Constanceโ€™s smile fades.

Lyall replied that tacos sounded good but asked if they had cheese like that was bad. โ€œYa tacos do normally come with cheese but you can make them without as well. What do you not like cheese?โ€ She asks not knowing why he asked about cheese.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:31 am
User ImageUser Image

โ˜€upcฯƒmรญng fรญrst ั‡ั”ฮฑrโ˜€hufflั”puffโ˜€mugglั”ะฒฯƒrnโ˜€

Lyall grinned excitedly at both the girls, then he pondered what the kitchens would look like, with little elves cooking away. Perhaps he should find them and let them know he had a special diet? But how would he go about finding them? It sounded difficult. Constance mentioned that you could have tacos with or without cheese, making him grin. She then followed up to ask if he liked cheese. "Well, sort of. I like soy cheese! I can't have milk, cheese, chocolate.... anything with dairy. It makes me all sick inside." He smiled, hoping she didn't mind that he was lactose intolerant. It wasn't really his choice, though.

SummerIsles

Mystic Lunar

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image

โ™ช You gotta fight โ™ซ
โ™ช For your right โ™ซ
โ™ช to PARTY! โ™ซ

Rider smiled when the other girl said that she would like to see the kitchens and said, "'Ogwarts: a 'Istory says that the kitchens are down near our common room. 'Elga 'Ufflepuff liked to cook as well as teach 'Erbology. I'm really looking forward to that class!" She smiled and bounced on her seat again, wondering when the feast would start. When Lyall said he couldn't have dairy, Rider frowned. "Oh no! Being lactose intolerant must suck. I'm sure the 'ouse elves will prepare food without lactose for ye. They wouldn't leave ye 'igh and dry."

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Mystic Lunar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:55 pm
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same,
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain
A small piece of advice,
Sixteen years in the make,
And I will break it to you now,
Please learn from my mistakes

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: awkward} {thinking: ...} {with: Dorian, fellow Hufflepuffs} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess glanced at him curiously, wondering if he might be turning a little red of if it was just the heat of the hall. It was certainly warm in here, what with all the people in close proximity and the candles bobbing gently in the air overhead. He didn't sound all that flustered to her, anyways, and she knew she was probably over-thinking. She was pretty nosy when it came to other people, after all, but it was just because she instinctively wanted to get to know them all better! "My mum's a good cook, better than my da, anyways," she snorted, "But we usually end up eating leftovers unless it's a holiday or a birthday- they both work a lot." Having a healer and a doctor for parents wasn't always that easy, since both could be called in at any moment if there was an emergency, and, as her father liked to dryly remark, there were always emergencies. They'd even sent Violante and Thea to public school, even though they'd try to teach them at home when they were younger, but homeschooling was pretty hard when they both worked, and even though they'd been worried about accidental magic and possibly traumatizing innocent muggle children, her cousin and her sister- she swallowed hard just thinking about Thea, for a moment- had seemed to do well in school.

"Oh," she commented, "I have a cousin being sorted this year- he got Slytherin, I think." She enjoyed referring to any of the Lillantines as her cousins, mostly because she sensed that Evander Lillantine would probably hate her if he actually knew her, which was almost comforting. In a burning, fires of hell, sort of way. She figured she might as well cut the kid some slack, though, him being only eleven and frankly looking about nine. It was great to know someone else also seemed incapable of looking their age, though Jess often neither looked it or acted it, so she had him beat there.

She wasn't really surprised by her house mate's boredom- hey, she was bored too! They could stew in restless boredom together. She gave him a sympathetic smile back, which instantly wavered the moment he asked her if she'd had an okay summer. It wasn't his fault, he didn't know, they weren't even friends, she couldn't expect everyone to instantly know, though it'd probably get out eventually and then she'd have to endure pitying looks at every corner... Maybe she was being melodramatic or something but her little sister was dead, she was allowed to not want everyone else dragging her back down with their apologies and their sad eyes. She just wanted everyone to forget about it.

Well, that sounded awful. She was an awful big sister. Not forget, exactly, but she was trying to move on. You were supposed to try to move on! She'd had the whole "time to grieve" thing. She'd sobbed at the kitchen table while her mum gripped the edge of the kitchen counter so hard her knuckles were bony white and her da shook his head and looked so much like Toby it made her want to flinch away from him. She'd stayed with them, in that kitchen, while Uriel forced a bag of frozen peas into Eleazar's limp hands and told him to hold it on his face while he held back tears. Toby had walked upstairs and not come back down, and she'd listened to the fridge hum noisily because no one had bothered to close it and watched flies buzz at the windows because she'd knocked over her soda and it'd dried on the floor...

That was over. She was never going back to that place in her head. But what was she supposed to say? 'No, it was actually awful, until I went to Gypsy's so I could forget everything?' Lie? He'd hear about it eventually, and think she was seriously disturbed because she'd neglected to mention that she'd suffered a death in the family! Your sibling's murder was not great table talk. She looked down at the table, fingers dancing and twisting on it as she tried to figure out what to say. "It was- um-," Oh, for God's sake, she was choking on her own tongue. Get it together, Jessamine!

"Grounded for life?" she settled for asking weakly, nails digging into the wood of the table. "Wow, what'd you do? Kill a man?" She sounded almost serious, and she wanted to die. He'd said for his own protection, though, not the protection of other, so it sounded more like something had threatened his life, rather than the other way around. Maybe an accident of some sort? She could hardly pry right now, when she'd just dodged his question like a bludger headed for her spinal cord. But he'd sounded exasperated, like he hadn't thought it was such a big deal... "Hey, you're home free now, anyways. You're in fourth year, right? What electives did you start last year?" she asked in a more normal tone.

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling,
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi,
To the darker side of town,
That's where we'll be

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

โ˜พ โ˜ฝโ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ
โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ โ˜พ โ˜ฝ

Where: Hufflepuff Table
With: Seph!
Thoughts//OOC: New Year!
Outfit: Uniform

Emily understood that Seph only wanted one friend at first. To get used to the idea. She knew about the Tempest name, from reports her parents had talked about while she was supposed to be asleep. But she didn't want to ruin her friendship by bringing up something that could hurt her friend's feelings. The girl wasn't sure if she was even able to compare to such a name. Vanadeth? Wasn't all that know, even for a pureblood. The Hufflepuff only happily followed along as her friend led the way to the great hall before sitting next to her. She was so super excited to be here. Even the professor's were happily talking among each other. Which was always good. She watched the sorting just as Seph started talking.

"Your right! It feels like not that long ago, that we were sorted. And became friends because of Jess! I wonder where she is..." She thought curiously before seeing the sixth year talking to a blue haired boy. Aw cute! She was so romantic it seemed. Em needed to quite reading romance novels... Or at least... Stop reading her mother's romance novels. "Oh isn't that cute! I wonder if we will find boyfriends and the like while here at school." She said outloud. She didn't realize that her thoughts had come out her mouth. Oops.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

Single
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceDorian smiled a bit at her response, nodding. "Same at my house. I mean, Mum tries to cook, but most nights she's too tired. I feel like me or one of my brothers should probably try and figure it out... Honestly I keep waiting for Tyson to do it. Seems like something he'd do. But so far, nothing." He shrugged. Maybe he should try to learn how to cook... maybe he should've taken Cooking with Magic. It would certainly be a nice life-skill to have. Not that it'd matter; his mum did all the grocery shopping, and it wasn't like his parents would lift his grounding so he could do it. He had a feeling that if he wrote a list, she'd just ignore it and buy the same stuff she usually did. Which wasn't an issue, except that he was sort of getting sick of the stuff she usually bought. Hence why he loved Hogwarts so much. If he wanted, he bet he could go a whole term without eating the same thing twice.

spaceHe glanced over at the Slytherin table when she spoke, curious about which of the newly-sorted students she was related to. She was from a magical family, then. "I'm muggleborn, and both my parents are the only child in their family anyway; no cousins to speak of, magical or not," he told Jess. "And after the joy of twins turned out to be the joy of triplets, my mum and dad decided they didn't need anymore. I guess me and my brothers are a handful. Well, mostly me," he laughed, though there was a slightly bitter edge to it. He certainly was a handful... going out after dark and getting attacked by a werewolf and all. Not that he'd been much better before that'd happened. He'd always been a hyperactive kid. Sometimes he wondered if his parents wished that it had just been twins; Tyson and Julius were both mostly well-behaved. Most of Ty's acting out was him arguing with Dori, after all. It was almost like all the bad behavior had been concentrated into the youngest boy, leaving none for the other two.

spaceThe Hufflepuff frowned when the older girl seemed to get uncomfortable at his question. She grew silent, expression somewhat distressed, and he felt a lump form in his throat. Brilliant. He, of all people, should've known better than to ask about how someone's Summer had gone, given what'd happened to him last year, after all. Dorian seemed to flush and pale simultaneously, which was quite the feat; his cheeks turned crimson, but the rest of his skin was ghostly pale. Sheesh, what awful thing had happened to her? When she finally spoke, there was no answer to his question; she avoided it, asking instead about his own Summer. He swallowed hard, shrugging. "Oh, uh, I... No killing, no. Just, um. Went out after dark. And. Something happened. I ended up going to the hospital... freaked my parents out. So, me and my brothers are basically on house arrest until they calm down. Which'll probably happen never." He hoped she didn't ask what happened, because he didn't really know what to say. He was pretty sure if he told her he'd been bitten by a werewolf, she'd probably not want to talk to him anymore, and he really, really wanted her to talk to him. Which was absolutely ridiculous, since he barely knew her and had thus far utterly failed at having a decent conversation with her. Why did he even want her here? His stomach gave a little flip, which he promptly ignored.

spaceDori found himself wishing that Miles would appear, because really, he could use someone to diffuse the awkwardness of the situation. Now seemed like a positively excellent time for an awful joke. But, Jess elected to change the conversation topic herself. He offered a small smile, cheeks still pink. "Um, fourth year, yeah. And I took, um... Wandless. And Wandlore. And Cursebreaking, Care of Magical Creatures and Ghost and Ghoul Studies... I basically took the ones that sounded cool," he finished lamely, thinking that it'd been a really silly reason to choose those particular lessons, but hey, what else was he going to do? He didn't have a clue what he wanted to do for a living, after all, and he was pretty sure being a werewolf would make things harder on that front anyway (not that he'd been a werewolf when he'd signed up). But, he was sure he could figure something out, right? Anyway, it wouldn't have done him any good to take classes he thought were boring. He would've failed them, which probably looked really bad on a job application, right?

User Image

I am so so sorry he asked about her Summer 8,D

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
โ„ญurrently ษญocated Hufflepuff table
ฯ‰ith Rider, Lyall and other Hufflepuffs.
ฯบuggle ฮฒorn
Wะตaring black robe over x.
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

After hearing that Lyall couldn't eat dairy Constance noded, โ€œThatโ€™s too bad, but I agree with Rider the elves likely will make food for you that you could eat.โ€ Constance couldn't imagine not being able to eat dairy, there was so many yummy things that called for dairy after all. โ€œIf they don't make too much tonight we can stop by the kitchens in the morning and ask them. Since itโ€™s near our common room it shouldn't be too hard,โ€ she added after a moment.

โ€œOh I was looking forward to Herbology as well! That and Potions. I was even reading my herbology book on the train to pass the time. There so many plants in there that I never heard about.โ€ Constance was really excited about those classes, ever since she got the list of classes she would be taking. There were two she didn't think sounded fun, one because it was something she feared the other because it sounded hard.

SummerIsles
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

Kind and loyal?
You'll fit right in in
Hufflepuff

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games