Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:32 am
Don't think we're in Kaiu lands anymore. That's what Kagae took.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:48 am
Psychofish
Doubt Miyako can make that, but Masuyo might- and doesn't he need to factor in the Free Raise from the Way of the Land he got, or does that one not apply this deep into the mountains?

As per the rules I made on day 1, EITHER Way of the Land (but not both) would benefit his roll.

The only difference is, he was ONLY eligible to get Way of the Land: Kaiu Lands on the first day, since he was closer to the landscape than the mountains.

Way of the Land: Kaiu Lands and Way of the Land: Twilight Mountains would both get you guys there more easily. However, Way of the Land: Twilight Mountains will be the only one to be of use to you when you arrive at your destination. So, Twilight Mountains might be more beneficial for this Chapter, but Kaiu Lands might be more beneficial in future Acts.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:07 am
Psychofish
So he DOES benefit from the raise from it on this roll.

And I figured he made a good choice for future acts, investing in that one (and that it suits Kagae better probably). So now I guess if he can toss that one +5 up... we're just counting on Lilly to rope him another free raise. x.x

He can use it either as a +5 to his roll, or as an effective raise. Whichever he decides, it technically should be ASAP, rather than seeing what everyone else gets for their rolls.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 pm
Regardless I have already used it otherwise this roll would be versus tn 35 please pay attention.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:45 pm
Mongooseh
Regardless I have already used it otherwise this roll would be versus tn 35 please pay attention.

Mongooseh
Raises called: 2
Result: 20 >

Kagae being slightly disturbed by the news from Denbe and a bit anxious to be leading dragged his feet and misinterpreted the map here and there.

You never actually said you used a free raise. You raised twice, making the TN 35.

Please don't tell us to pay attention when you actually haven't utilized your free raise.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:45 pm
Well, even if that raise doesn't get refunded/is needed, I should see anything before it is close enough to deal any wounds to anyone at least.

And they probably won't see me this time. Though this is making me wonder what raises on a stealth roll would be for, besides maybe allowing you to do something else besides sneaking and watching/moving slowly stealthily.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Rain Yupa rolled 4 10-sided dice: 1, 1, 10, 1 Total: 13 (4-40)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:27 pm
Just seeing what could have been. *Le sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:32 am
I'm a Kaiu and I'm digging a hole.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:35 pm
So.... who's leading today?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:43 pm
I thought you were. ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm
Don't look at me. You guys killed all the NPCs I tried to introduce the day before.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:56 pm
What? Is there a secret society of GMs who introduce goblins into adventures and take bets to see how quickly they get killed off?  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:17 pm
So wait... no one in the party has a torch? Masuyo can light things on fire, but she kinda needs something to light first. (Something besides a building, that is.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:13 pm
In our defense,dungeoneering isn't really a samurai job ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games