Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:40 pm
Synister Bombardment
Oh oh oh, I see ya now! ^o^ Jeez, how long does it take me to do stuff? Ugh. >.<

Three's gruff voice coughed as he was taken by surprise. This boy is too fast, he thought. "Ren is gone? Did someone kidnap her?" Nobody but nobody takes Suna-nin and survives! Not entirely brilliant, and likely to take stray reactionary thoughts too far, he continued, "We might find a lead in Giman, since all of the seedy underground stuff happens there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
ϟShounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Releaseϟ
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

Ren's leaving really took a toll on Uki, it made him angry. Made him only want to be a trained knife ready to kill. Ukitiko still looked down towards the floor and answered Three "Ren, has decided to live a more peaceful life. What would you have me do?" The coldness in his voice could be noted. Uki was now only looking to serve and take orders. He knew we wasn't skilled enough to kill anyone so he would at least play messenger boy for a while. "And Three, make me a mask, I don't want anyone to see my face, I may not be Anbu but that doesn't mean my face should be seen if I am to work under you secretly." Uki thought it only suiting to have a mask to perform his missions with. He then tossed a blueprint onto the table for what the mask was to look like. Since Three and Uki would become more closer as time went on, asking a favor wouldn't be much to ask of the brilliant scientist.

=anime mask&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=83]Mask

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

AandOE

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:55 pm
Synister Bombardment

"That is unfortunate news. Well, first errand is a trip to Rouran. See the Queen there for access to the time chambers, and find someone to have a good 'conversation'. Ever wanted to meet a strange character, or someone famous? (includes canon folks)" Three performed some air quotes with his fingers when he reached the word 'conversation', to indicate a friendly spar, tough fight, or even simply talking, if the other person summoned was agreeable enough. The desert is a tough place to travel through, and even more so now as Rouran lay on the path to the red sands desert in the northwest part of the country. Even drier than here, the red clays drank what little rain ever fell, leaving not even cacti to survive the harsh climate. Thankfully, Rouran wasn't too far along, but being on the cusp of the red sands would leave Ukitiko with a great need for extra water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Uki was a little confused on the orders. "Sorry, and Excuse me but what?" Uki was confused on what Three was trying to say but he would perform the duty without fail.

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 pm
Synister Bombardment

"Head to the old capitol, Rouran, out in the desert, and speak with the Queen that resides there. She's in the tallest skyscraper, so you'll have to take an elevator up to see her. Once there, ask for permission to use something called the 'Time Chamber'. She'll have someone lead you to the chamber, at which point you'll be able to speak with residents of the past or the future, or fight them, or whatever." Not too many folks were given the chance to have fun with trying to beat up Hanzo, Naruto, Temari, or speak with figures such as Obama, Lincoln, your parents when they're young, an old pet kitty that died recently, et cetera. Stranger things have happened in life...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Ukitiko wasn't sure what Three was sending him to do but he was the smartest out of all the Forms the Grandoukage had. Uki nodded and said "Hai!" Then left as soon as he had come and conversed with Three. Hoping that his mask would be completed for when he got back.

AandOE
[/quote[

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ The door of the kage's office would slowly creak open as small white haired child. This child hadn't been seen in the office of the kage for quiet sometime, but was still weary of barraging into the office without an invitation. "Lady Kazekage?" She would fully move into the room. It was becoming much easier to suppress her childish behavior while in the presence of the Kage, Miyamoto's constant scoldings where finally begin to pay off.

AandOE

Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 20200

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:45 pm
Yukiko Masaki

Bast snorted awake from the longest sleep she'd had in quite a while and looked around. A stack of pens jumped off of her, clattered against the floor, and skittered off into the dark recesses of the room. She brushed a thin layer of dust off of herself as Shiroi slipped into the room.

"Long time no see, Shiroi. Pardon the dust; I seem to have been moderately comatose for a while. What can I do for you? Also, would you happen to have food?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image

_ Hearing Bast snort and suddenly rising from her slumber caused Shiroi giggle lightly, holding it in. The sounds of pens falling off of her would only exacerbate her giggle. She would have to compose herself as she would begin to answer questions. She would reach back rummaging through her pouch before pulling out two small granola bars and a gumball, extending her hand for Kazekage to take her pick. "I am to see if there was anything around the village that needs to be done. This is all I have, but I can get something else from the Tea Shoppe." She responded.

Ergo War

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 pm
Yukiko Masaki

The lady peered through her heavily tinted goggles at the snacks, then plucked a granola bar out of the girl's hand. She mumbled her thanks through a mouthful of the snack. At the mention of missions, some of the pens darted under the door, only to return a few moments later with a small folder.

"Yes, missions. Let's see what we have here. It's been quiet around here recently, so there's not much," Bast said as she slid a few documents out of the folder. "Speaking of the Tea Shoppe, the greenhouses they own over in the Eternal Rain Forest are currently yielding a highly toxic plant for an unknown reason. Some of the staff at the hospital have requested we transport about two dozen samples of the stuff to them. They're already in vials, so that's not an issue; the problem is mostly the transportation. If you can take care of that, I'll order us lunch. Sound good?"

Yukiko Masaki
Title: Hospital Delivery
Information: A nasty strain of toxic plant has been discovered nearby and the hospital needs several samples. Deliver them to the medics as quickly as possible, but don't lose any! Exposure to the toxins may cause wild hallucinations and other medical problems, so safety is the primary concern.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Bonus: 300 AC.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin walked into the tower where the kage's office was, and wandered up the stairs to the office. Pushing the door open slowly, Theo walked in, "Sorry if I'm interrupting, Kazekage-sama, just thought I'd come by and see if there were any missions around that needed taking care of."

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1190 / 1190
Sage Chakra: --- / 397
Stamina: 405 / 405
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 am
User Image

_ As Miyamoto would take a granola bar from Shiroi's hand and thank her, she would return the rest of her snacks to her pouch. She would be to facinated watching the Kazekage eat to notice the pens making there way under the door, but she would notice them as they returned with a folder. Shiroi would listen as Miyamoto would brief her on the mission. The mission was a standard delivery mission with a added bonus, lunch with the Kazekage. Her eyes lit up as she begin to bounce up and down repeatedly in her excitement. She would quickly turn around running towards the door "I'll be right back, Kazeka-" As she rushed towards the door she would bump into young man who had entered the room. She would stare up at him for a few seconds. His chakra would feel oddly familiar, but some how unique; possibly someones child? Shiroi would stand and stare for only a few more seconds before speaking. "Sorry, Mister." She wouldn't bother to ask him anything now, she had a mission to complete. She would leave the office heading for the Eternal Rain Forest.

Mission:
[ HD: 1 / 4 ]

Ergo War

Valbjorn

Yukiko Masaki

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:19 am
Valbjorn
Title: Security Detail
Information: Some hooligans have threatened the owner of the Shopping Superdome, so the owner wants to hire some impressive muscle to deter the ne'er-do-wells. Show up, patrol the area, and make yourself visible to any who might cause trouble.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 4
Note: Bonus: 300 Ryou.

It'll be nice to eat with someone for a change, Bast thought as Shiroi sped out of the room and Theodin entered. The granola had left a faint, nutty aftertaste in her mouth that she desperately wanted to wash out with some tea, but first came business.

"Not at all, not at all," she told Theodin, waving him in as she flipped through the folder her pens had given her. "There's a security job at the Shopping Superdome. The employer is paying surprisingly well for such a low-risk job, but you could take it and get paid to walk around."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Yukiko Masaki

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

As Theodin walked into the room, waved in my the kage, he felt this small girl bump into him, and felt her staring up at him for a few seconds. Glancing down, he saw her white hair, ‘She must be that girl mom mentioned, Shiroi, I think, the one person around suna with white hair who isn't either elderly or a Hatake’ he thought to himself. “No worries, no harm done.” He said quickly, with a slight smile, when the girl apologized for running into him.

As he stepped further into the office, and the kage explained the mission, Theo chuckled a bit, “Wow, the owner must be nervous if he’s offering that much just to walk around and be intimidating, but ok, I’ll take the mission. Who knows? I might get to smack some idiot thug upside the back of the head while I’m at it. ” Theodin took the slip with the details on it, and turned to leave the office “Thanks, Lady Kazekage.” He said as he went through the door.

EXIT

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin entered the building and walked up to the kage's office, Entering slowly, He spoke "Kazekage-sama, I took care of the superdome owner's security issues. Ran into a couple wanna-be thugs harrassing customers in the stores and gave them a good scare. Err....I guess technically saying I thunder-clapped their skulls together and they freaked out and ran off in a deafened daze would be more accurate. Either way, there shouldn't be anymore problems over there anytime soon."Theodin chuckled a little, remembering the looks on the two thugs faces. "Anything else you'd like me to take care of?"

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games