Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 300/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

She was surprised to hear that. Despite not knowing Demetri as much, she never figured he'd remember the certain events. Well, hopefully he was at peace now. "Your very welcome. It's my duty after all. So I'm proud." She felt a lot better than she did the last hour. And Thanatos, a foreign name to her still, was willing to do anything. Which was unusual. Usually, most of the youthful male shinobi of chuunin or higher were ambitious. Then again, in her opinion, there was also room for other things too. Since he offered.. Doki did her best to think hard on what would be good. Patrols were taken care of already. And well..it's been a long time since..

Before Doki could respond to his request for something to do, she heard the door knock. "You may enter." Was what she said, as she instinctively opened the drawer that had the usual supply of head bands. She smiled, for this was always her favorite part of the job. "Thanatos. If you don't mind, I would like a whole barrel of Pocky. You know what they are, right?" She mentioned to him briefly before eying the door. Doki was aware that asking him such a question would either be an insult to rank or a social obligation. Then again, maybe, since he was idle and all, the slight grunt work might convince him to polish a goal or something so he wouldn't have to do something like her errand in the future. That is, if he found the task to be displeasing. Inwardly though, she just wanted pocky..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 0 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu

Hearing the enter, Hugo opened the door up and stepped inside. Looking around the room, he saw a green haired lady and a white haired man. Shifting his weight he moved closer to the desk that the green haired lady was sitting at. Based on what he knew about the Raikage, she wasn't it, but being at the desk, she probably held a little bit of power. As he got closer, Hugo stopped and bowed slightly. "Hello. My name is Hugo Guy. I recently graduated from the academy and was wondering if I could get my headband." Coming up from his bow, he would wait for a reply. He wasn't to worried about interrupting the conversation at hand, because his business here was short and sweet.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 235/235
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

Flamefox Merimac

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 300/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Her hunch being right on the money, Doki walked around her desk and stood in front of him. Extended both her hands out for him to accept the headband. "Congratulations Hugo Guy on your graduation. As an official shinobi, prosper and bring glory to home. You may train and have access to their scrolls at either a dojo or academy."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 0 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu

Reaching out with both hands, Hugo would take the headband and listen to what the lady had to say. Giving a small bow, he popped back up. "Thank you very much. I will do my best to bring honor and protect this village." With headband in hand now, Hugo gave another quick bow and left the office as quickly and swiftly as he came in. He would head off to the dojo to do some training.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 235/235
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

xxxxxx

Thanatos listened as she said she was proud and all of that stuff. Someone knocked on the door and it turned out to be a genin. He was looking for his headband and that's why he came here. He turned to Doki as she finished her request. The item in question was an odd request, pocky...it was one of his brothers favorites snacks. He would always have some on him for some reason. He nodded to Doki."Very well, I'll be right back." And with that he left to go get a barrel of pocky.

Exit
Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos returned with a very large barrel of pocky and carefully placed it next to Doki."Ok there you go, a barrel of pocky."He wanted to ask why she wanted an entire barrel. It was quite odd, but then again she did seem like an odd girl.

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuugao (Moon Flower)
Yuu had prepared for the day when she'd finally be trough with her introduction to this village. Spending years learning from them, their way their laws and culture. Yet most of all the way they fostered the potential shinobi for their army. It wasn't anything too difficult. Though maybe some of the basics weren't known to her given that this curriculum wasn't quite shared universally when her clan followed behind the main house as it's shadow, laving behind the Kumogakura. Yet here they were, she was. Yuugao, of the branch family Hanshou, the shadow of the fading Mugen's. Standing in front of the tower she'd still marvel at the sight of where the greatest shinobi of the village had made his seat. Yuugao would head in to make her way to the Raikage's door and knocking before she would enter she'd come to find the village adviser, none to much older than herself. It made Yuu hopeful, and coming up from behind her would be her kangaroo partner Asagao. He didn't make much fuss or tried to intimidate anyone. The beast would just leisurely hop along in small bounces as Yuugao would bow before speaking. “Excuse me. Im here for my own and my partners headband and I would like to have a mission right away as well. If one is available mam.” straight to the point and formal. Yuu wanted to start working on her back roll. In all honesty she need the money for educational tools to help her with Asagao.

Chakra||245/245 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image
Divine Judgment From Afar User Image

Redera Issun
Reaper: This is the mission I want to do.

Title: The Thieves Guild
Information: The local thieves have banded together in a secret hideout within a village, city, etc. Assist higher shinobi in the takedown of the guild by tracking the loose ends.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5
Note: 100 ryo. +150 A.C.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

As soon as Hugo finished his business, then returned Thanatos. With that barrel of pocky she had requested. Her eyes glittered at the sight of it. Low and behold, there it was. Within her reach. Just a few paper clutters away until---

Another new shinobi. Well, now anyways. With the kangaroo hopping in here and all. So as long as the animal wouldn't go about wrecking anything, Doki took out two headbands for the future tamer. Standing up from her seat she again gave it out to Yuugao. "Your name was, Yuugao, yes? Congratulations on your graduation. Do well and prosper." Now she thought back on missions. Well, it seemed a little rash to send a genin off on a mission already when the latter has just received her band. Doki wouldn't know if the girl had any prior training. So she explained to her about the thieves guild mission. "But only on the condition that you find another shinobi of the same rank or higher to accompany you." Mentioned Doki at last. Peeling away at one slip of the pocky case.

Then she glanced at Thanatos. Who, at the same, appeared to be idle now that his pocky task was done. She smiled slightly before nibbling on a stick of pocky. "Thanatos here, has been given his elite status. I'm sure the two of you can do progress."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

[Chakra: 220][Kumogakure]

Another young ninja to have just passed their academy final exam would soon enough arrive into the office as the door had been recently opened. Looking around for a moment, he noticed the couple people here. Someone with a kangaroo, Some guy with white hair, and a girl with green hair. A small smile appearing on his face as he would move a bit, getting closer to the girl with green hair first, then realizing the other who he had yet to gender identify, was a girl as well. Taking the green haired female's hand, as well as the darker skinned female's hand first placing his lips against the green haired's then against the dark skinned one. "Ladies." He said, a small smile still on his face, then turning attention to the other male in the room currently, releasing the female's hands and then holding out his right hand to the male for a handshake. "Gentleman." He would say, before finally actually giving his name. "I am Kemuri Tsuchi Hari." He said to them all, introducing himself before reaching his hand into his pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes, removing one and placing it in his mouth, then placing the pack back into his pocket. "I am a new graduate of the academy, I'm here to claim my headband, and ask for permission to begin my training." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Just as she was done with the other affairs, yet another graduate had come in. Ah, the natural state of being busy was returning to this office once more. Before she could say much or rather bite the pocky stick, her same hand that held it was taken and kissed alongside the other graduates. It nearly caused the pocky to snap in half but luckily she dropped it over her desk. He had manners, relatively to speak and it didn't stray too off for he appeared to be socially considerate of other parties also. She listened as he introduced himself and was finitely given a good impression until seeing the unlit cigarette decorating the edge of his lips.

Her expression haunted something close to annoyance. Despite him not smoking here at this very building, it made her wonder why he chose to whip out in regards in front of an adviser anyway. Not that...she was adamant about her position. It probably had to do with her pet peeve considering how one of her older brothers used to have that smelly habit. Ah well. He's lucky he didn't light it. She would just hope that he would refrain from doing that in front of the actual Raikage even though she was the current proxy. After he kissed her hand, she used the same one to open the drawer before picking up the band. She held it out for him to take. "Congratulations, Kemuri Tsuchi Hari. Upon receiving this band, the village will recognize you as an official shinobi along with being qualified to commence your training. Make us proud~" And once again, waited for him to do his business so that she could go back to eating her barrel of heaven.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuugao (Moon Flower)
Yuugao would retrieve her head band, tying it around her waist and placing one around Asagao's neck. Then listening for the advisers advice on the mission Yuu would narrow her eyes in thought about this. She wasn't necessarily certified to just go out on her own and fight bandits like that. Though maybe if she went with another. With the other shinobi present standing there idle there was a chance for her to team up with this individual bu then again Yuu didn't think she wanted to do this with a higher rank shinobi. Honestly it never came into her mind to work with anyone but Asagao or anyone of her trained animal partners. Yet if she had to work with anyone Yuu would rather seek out another Genin like herself. Despite having gone to the academy there was still a fissure of distance between her and the others. She had to meet more shinobi of the cloud. “Miss Doki, I'd much rather seek out another genin in the academy to accompany. After testing them myself I'm sure I can grab their interest. So I'll bid you farewell until i return with my...teammate. I'd like the chance to test my metal beside someone of a leveled skill, not exceeding my own. ”
[exit to academy/dojo]

Chakra||245/245 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image
Divine Judgment From Afar User Image

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

[Chakra: 220][Kumogakure]

Taking his headband and smiling at the current woman giving out the headbands. He would tie the headband in a somewhat awkward way. Making it much like a business tie showing the insignia of the village clearly. Bowing to the green haired female he nodded. "I will make you proud. Take Care." He said to her, walking out, and heading to the dojo to begin his training a bit.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki had a feeling the female gennin wouldn't completely agree with her idea. Either way it worked out for her to find other methods. Her words seemed reasonable, and that it would suggest she would train before tackling a mission so soon. Doki waved her off. "You do that, I'm sure you can do it."

Her attention then flickered on to the male. She never saw him adjust his band in such fashion before. It was certainly very interesting. And anyway, he too bid temporary goodbye. At this, she was simply left with her pocky barrel, and with Thanatos. Before the office gets any busier, Doki whipped out a pen and a quick note. Will return after two hours. Will be at the Dojo. She stood up and motioned for Thanatos to hither on out before stamping the note across the door with her initials. "If I'm needed, you'll know where to find me."

[[-exits-]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image
User Image
Village: Cloud || Rank: Genin || Age: 14 || Bloodline: N/A || Chakra Pool: 225/225

xxxxx Just like a real a** ninja, Van approached the kage’s door with a calm and cool demeanor. “Today’s my big break huh?” The young shinobi had just recently completed all his trails to become qualified within the Kumogakura. But no test could prepare the young man for what was ahead of him. “Don’t freak out, you got this.” Van’s right hand rose and knocked on the door three times, awaiting some sort of answer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» |Credit & Cash Flow// Ryo: 00 || AC: 00|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos stood there quietly looking out a window. His somewhat droppy attitude of a Hatake showing through. He heard Doji mention him being given a promotion. He nodded and slightly bowed in thanks to the Raikage even though she wasn't there. Then when everyone left he was there with Doki. She then pushed him and and said she was leaving for the dojo. She had only given him like one mission and it wasn't very difficult. He shrugged oh well and decided to maybe get some more jutsu training done."Ok Doki-san, thank you." As she left he stood there thinking for a while. Then another genin appeared and knocked on the door. Thanatos tapped his shoulder to get his attention."Nobody is in right now."And with that he headed off to the academy.

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games