Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

"Deep muscle bruising across the spine and rib cage along with various medium sized lacerations across the body," He listed off basically relinquishing her of her diagnostic jutsu. He heard her stop her thought and figured he'd ask dai or shiro about it later. He grunted as the muscles in his back spasmed again. Shurui shifted his head over to takeo as he heard him speak. He REALLY didn't like this guy.

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 1400
Ryo: 400

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro smiled as Sukai did her work, he kissed her cheek when she was done with his arm. "Injury aside we had some fun." He said smiling trying to take her mind off of the thought of Oni man. "When im at one hundred percent Sukai, I'm going to do two missions and then would you want some help with Tokui? Or maybe a date?" He asked hoping to make Sukai's day after not seeing him while he was training.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 420/420

AC: 2050, Ryo: 900  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:35 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 225 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Higher Up's Request (8/10)
Sukai finished up healing Shiro, she smiled when he kissed her on the cheek. "O-Okay, a date sounds great." She blushed lightly as she then moved both of her hands to Shu finishing up with his back as she healed it. She didn't look back at her Sensei but she did reply to him. "Takeo Sensei, this is not my child. You've seen me through out the past months and I have not been pregnant any of that time. This is a mission I'm doing for Fuyu and Kein. If you have an issue take it up with them about it." Sukai cocked an eyebrow a bit pissed that her Sensei would jump to such conclusions, never before has she let any boy touch her in such a manner.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro sighed, "I just took a guillotine drop to my shoulder, I'm healing before taking on two mission Smokey Sensei." He replied getting calling takeo Smokey for each time he called him moron. "speaking of that... I still owe you from the last time you beat my a**." Shiro deadpanned throwing up some of Takeo's special brand of cigarettes to Takeo, he had in his bag in case Takeo would run out. Shiro still was insubordinate to Takeo in voice only, but if he needed something serious he would do it ASAP, if it wasn't he would argue.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

When sky finished with his back he pushed himself up shakily. He gently moved her hands aside and smiled at her. "Thanks for patching up my back kai-chan," He said with a gracious smile and a wink before he stood up and left the dojo. He needed to do more missions, he wasn't gonna be left behind. Not again.
[Exit]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 1400
Ryo: 400

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:04 pm
:: [ Chakra 335/335 ] :: [ Jounin ] :: [ Bukijutsu/Samurai ] :: [ Weapon of Choice ] :: User Image User Image

"You kids and your home-made jutsu, all I know it could be Get-Me-Pregnant no Jutsu or some s**t, I don't know. ******** kids. anyway, put it down or something, I've got jutsu you need to learn and I'm ******** bored. And stop showing affection, someone is going to use that against you if the can. Enemy shinobi gets ahold of one of you, and the other is going to be putty in their ******** hands. No goddamn affection, not even in the village, until you're both Chuunin. Then you can defend yourselves, and I won't care or get in trouble if you die." Takeo made it plain, very plain, that he was not a fan of children or public displays of affection, but he doubted they would listen. They were children, after all, and children were stubborn. Just like me. Does that make me a child? Nah. Take caught the special cigarettes Shiro had tossed him, rather surprised, and slightly horrified, that the child had actually handled his special weed. "Shiro. Stop touching these. They will kill you." He'd realized, at that moment, that he'd never been serious with his genin, or concerned with what happened to any of them beyond serious injury or death, and only if it could be tied to him. Am I starting to care about them? Gross. Time to cut ties, they're rubbing off on me.
::

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro got up moving his shoulder around and smiling at Sukai. "Thank you." He said with a smile and turned back to Takeo. "Sensei, I'd rather face two kages... then you running low on smokes. So I took necessary precautions to avoid that. Don't worry I don't touch the stuff besides the package." He said with a smile as he walked toward the raikages office to get his missions. "Oh before I forget... I still hate you sensei, but thanks for the semi-care." Shiro said exiting and smiling more.

[exit to the raikages]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:45 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Before the began one thing though, the Oni woman had to begin another. The new technique wasn't terribly complex, but it would take a bit of work to get it right, at this point in time. The woman rose off of her feet, and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to keep an image in mind.

[1/6]

She kept her eyes closed, and rather, focused on on particular thing. Her chakra fluxed ever so simply. She simply had to determine a level in which it would relax, and be capable in handling the outflow of the precious resource. Exhaling deeply, she glanced about, seeing the rose and peach coloration drifting lazily about.

[2/6]

Next was where things grew slightly more complex. Taking what she knew of converting water into sake, she began to work off of that. Rearranging the set up was going to be a bit more complex than it was to do when it came down to the use of her water-sake conversion.

[3/6]

Now, the first step was to convert the chakra into water, for the time being. It was a skill that made it all the more difficult, when they didn't want the water to convert from, because would build off of the entire process and exciting the molecules. Frankly, the technique would be a mess that way.

[4/6]

So now, the process of sake creation had to skip the entire process of hydro-conversion. Carefully, she worked the flow of her chakra, in a fashion that she had done prior. Materialization of water, however she tried to bridge the chakra together differently, as if it were atoms.

[5/6]

Taking a deep breath, she exhaled ever so simply. Quickly though, she inhaled once more, and there it was. That sickly sweet smell. The world turning effects. There was even the rose-peach coloration blend. Oh... She was set for some time, it seemed.

[6/6]
[Alcoholic Mist Learned]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:50 am
Katon moved through the dojo swiftly, only taking a few looks at the scrolls around him. As he was nearing the end of the bukijutsu section, a scroll caught his eye. "Tetsu no Ryu" he said softly to himself. As he read over the scroll, it seemed to click with him rather easily. Rolling the scroll back, Katon took it with him. Katon caught a strong scent in the air momentarily. His chakra surged momentarily as he looked around. Seeing no one, Katon proceeded to a back room of the dojo. Katon slid the door open, and placed the bukijutsu scroll neatly in one of the corners, laying his katana next to it. "This will be the first jutsu I made for myself" Katon smiled. "Maruton:Bladed Ravens" he said with a sense of drama.

"I should name this Katon style, just to mess with people" Katon laughed to himself. He reached into one of his pockets and took out notes he had made when thinking up this new jutsu. He began practicing the handseals, which were simplistic compared to some of his genjutsu. Repeating the same process over and over again, a thought came to Katon. Wouldn't it suck If these handseals didn't work halfway smiling, he also remembered the time he messed up on his genjutsu. After practicing the handseals an extra 15 times, Katon felt confident about his mastery of them.[1/2]

Katon began practicing the chakra flow of the technique. After feeling an adequate amount of effort had been put into it, he began blending his handseals and chakra flow together. Katon performed the handseals ina blink of an eye, yelling out "Maruton:Bladed Ravens!". With a blast of smoke, twenty ravens sat in the room infront of him, their feathers glistening.[2/2] Bladed Ravens learned.

Edit sad I put feather instead of ravens biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Higher Up's Request x2 (9/10)
Sukai smiled and nodded to Shu. Kai-chan? I guess its fair since I call him Chuu-kun. Getting up on her feet Sukai adjusted little Tokui so she stayed asleep. Looking down she saw that Takeo Sensei's voice was bothering her. Turning towards her teacher she listened to him speak. "Get-Me-Pregnant no Jutsu? Uhhh Takeo Sensei I don't think we need that really. People seem to be find reproducing the old fashion way." She chuckled lightly. "Anyways, this isn't the right time to be talking of such things. I'm not interested in such things. . . . What kind of jutsu?" Sukai asked wondering what it could be.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:04 pm
Katon stopped petting his new creations, then released the ninjutsu. After laughing a little bit he moved over to the corner. He grabbed his katana in his left hand, and picked up the scroll in his right. He unrolled the scroll on the floor. He began studying the tetsu no ryu scroll. He noticed how the scroll indicated levels of training. Thinking back to it, his father had said something about Bukijutsu being seperated into levels similar to ranks of jutsu. Katon began to focus on the lowest level jutsu. After studying the bukijutsu, he chose Iaido to start with.

Katon didn't think much of this jutsu. "All you have to do is unsheath it" he said unsheathing his katana. "And strike with the same movement" he flicked his wrist as he attempted unsheathing it simultaneously. Katon sent his sheath flying into the wall with a large crack. The force of the blow knocked several scrolls off the wall.[1/2]

Since the incident, Katon had made sure to keep a firm grip on his sheath. Hours of repitition had started wearing on his right arm. Each time, he could tell the time between unsheathing and the time he could turn it into an attack was getting smaller. Son do you remember the reason why I became a Bukijutsu user? his dad's voice echoed through his head. Because your mother was incredibly hot and I wanted to impress her! his dad finished. "THAT DOESN'T HELP ME AT ALL!" Katon screamed out, before slamming his hands over his mouth. He peeked out of the door, hoping no one had heard that little outburst. As far as he saw, there was no one around. Sighing, Katon laid down. Holding his throbbing arm with his left hand. Katon drifted off to sleep. Katon opened his eyes, to a painful sting, and opened his mouth to the taste of salt water. He was resting on the sea floor. He felt heavy, and placid. He didn't feel the need to breath or anything. A voice echoed off of the reefs. "A human who thinks hes a fish, well I certainly don't encounter this everyday." The voice felt like it was disembodied, though Katon had no idea how he knew. "Tell me child" the voice asked politely. "What could be so horrible that you would run to the bottom of the sea to escape?" Katon didn't understand what emotion he heard in the voice, but he felt like he knew what it was. Suddenly a blinding red light began to flood the sea, The light shimmered and swirled. Katon felt a great fear towards the light, and hid in the shelter of a large rock. "What If I could promise you to make the light go away?" Katon could finally see where the voice came from. The voice moved as a dark cloud, gliding casually to Katon. Katon watched as something from the cloud shot upwards, and as it hit the surface, the red light shattered with an monstrous cry. Katon woke, dripping with sweat. The dream, burned into his memory, echoed like a bad song through his head. He thought the place seemed familiar, then realized he had never been at the bottom of any of them so how could he possibly know. He moved his right arm a little bit, noticing it didn't hurt. Standing once more, he began practicing Iaido. After a couple times, he found that he couldn't find any disruption in the flow of the technique. Smiling to himself, he looked over the scroll once more.[2/2] Iaido Learned  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic

░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri to do some quick training. He grabbed some lightning scroll from the academy. The first jutsu was the lightning clone jutsu. Demetri did the handseals and created a clone. He touched the clone on the arm and it gave him a shock.
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ]

Demetri then next was a passive abilty that would help him resist his is raiton jutsu. So he used the clone that he had made to continuosly shock him. And then he eventually began to resist. Then he barely even felt his own effect of raiton jutsu.

Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]

Demetri read the next jutsu scroll and it would be perfect for him. It would include the sword he used. he pushed his lightning chakra into his sword. It began to glow a bit when he did. He then tapped it on something and saw the lightning transfer.

Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ]

Demetri looked at the next scroll. It was called Earth flash, the best way of using it would to have the floor soaked with water. But since he didn't have than he would have to do it without for now. He then did the handsigns and sent an eletrical shock through the ground in one direction.
Jibashiri [ Earth Flash ] Rank: C 1/1 posts Learned

Demetri then put the other scrolls away and looked at the next one. It would make use of his lightning clone. He already had one near him so he would use that one. He made the clone get far away from him . He did the handseals and put the chakra in and then the Clone exploded and it looked like the explosive shock would be painful.

Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu [ Electric Explosion Technique ] Rank: C 1/1 posts Learned

Demetri looked at the next scroll it was the lightning beam, which was stronger than the other lightning beam. Demetri did the handseals and used the chakra for it and aimed his hands at a dummy he then shot a powerful beam of lightning at it hitting the dummy directly.

Raikou Kousen no Jutsu [ Lightning Beam Technique ]

Demetri moved on to the next scroll."Dendou Enmu no Jutsu [ Electric Fog Technique ] Rank: B.Official Description: A two-part technique that can cover a large amount of area or hit one person specifically. After performing a few hand seals, the Shinobi blankets the area in a natural, cloudy fog ending his or her first post. The fog in itself is not very thick; one could see through it and very much fight as if they were not in fog at all. Once this fog has been summoned, the user is able to send an electrical current through the droplets of condensed water that composes this fog, essentially creating a series of small, but powerful, electrical shocks. These shocks can cause physical debilitation and at the worst unconsciousness. This technique can be used with pre-existing fog."

Dendou Enmu no Jutsu [ Electric Fog Technique ]

Demetri knew that this jutsu would be useful. Since it just created a fog noone would really guess that it could be harmful. They would think it was some way of obstructing their view. But by then it would be too late and he would shock them and defeat them...hopefully.

Dendou Enmu no Jutsu [ Electric Fog Technique ]

Demetri stood in the middle of an area and did the hand seals. He pushed the amount of chakra that was needed for it. He watched as the mist came out when it surrounded him. He waited a little then sent an electrical shock through the condensed water droplets.
[bDendou Enmu no Jutsu [ Electric Fog Technique ]

Demetri decided he would finish his training for that day and maybe do some mission as he was walking out he saw one of the genin teachers. He decided he wanted to test his abilities against a stronger opponent. He walked up to the teacher."Takeo-sensei,I would like to spar with you."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1950 Ryo:1100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:59 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 1,950 |-| 1,000
User ImageUser Image

Mission : Higher Up's Request x2 (10/10)
Sukai looked around at the training ninja. When she heard Demetri call out Takeo Sensei. Taking her arms off of the sling Sukai then made hands signs. Moments later a Shadow Clone appeared next to her with it's own baby sling. Carefully she gave little Tokui to the clone telling it to go up to the mission board real quick and get her another Rank D mission that she could do while waiting for things to be sorted out in the dojo. This would also get the baby away from the violence about to unfold. Nodding the
Higher Up's Request x2 --completed
[Clone Exits to Kage Office]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:06 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Arrival to the dojo was a pretty simple thing, but she made certain to keep her approach quiet. Through the front, and to the left. The raikage settled herself into a room off to the side, a scroll unfurled before her. It was a technique that many would deem not capable for one such as her. A scroll, left behind by the shinobi of the stone, Iwagakure no Taijutsu. In the near future, after she settled things with Sypher, this would, in fact, become the next taijutsu for her to learn.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 1 9 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher entered the dojo without a knowing how he'd gotten there. His body was practically steaming now, his chakra nearly drowned by the strange powder that had wormed its way into his system. Anyone who could see chakra would see the difference. It was like his body was covered in horrid red worms that were consuming him. His vision was a dark haze and he gasped for breath, leaning on the side of the dojo entrance Kage...Kin-sama... he stared but his eyes were out of focus and hazy. He was not himself. He pushed off the wall and moved through the dojo, using the wall for support. Having a good idea of where the Kage was, Sypher made his way to a small room off to the left. He could see her inside and he let out his breath, trying to speak but something kept him from saying what he wanted to "Kin-sama..." he mumbled and then the barest realization made its way through his bogged down brain I've got...to tell her...but...I can't! I can't speak..I... he took a deep breath and glared at the Kage, anger and self hatred mixing to create a toxic rage. Then...he attacked. Signing, he dragged roots up out of the planks, rising them up through the ground. It entangled around the Kage's legs, the legs of her chair and the table as well as climbed the wall. His next move changed his tainted chakra into spiraling beams that formed a prison around Kinpaku, meant to keep her inside. He kept going though. If I cut off the supply of chakra...I can...stop...myself...haa...maybe.. Sypher focused on the Kage once more, the self hatred manifesting itself in his eyes as he attacked. His own technique, the one he'd taken his name for bubbled up from his lips. Mist poured out, filled with seeds that began growing instantly as the mist filled the room. Veins draped themselves everywhere but Sypher, standing at the doorway, wasn't touched. The veins did however infiltrate the cage he'd built around the Kage and draped themselves around her neck, head and shoulders. He signed once more and five wood roots, sharp as knives, ripped out of the others surrounding the Kage to impale her "I'm...sorry...!" he got out, still feeling the overwhelming affects of the powder. But underneath all the emotions and actions he was unable to stop, he knew the Kage was strong enough to avoid it all. Dai, who was drifting through his head for some reason, would have been hurt by all this. He stumbled backwards from the door and hit the wall next to the frame, sliding to his knees "Haa...haa...haa..." he had his eyes closed, his chakra down so far from its normal range that Sypher could feel every weakness in his body. And still the effects of the powder persisted, driving his emotions to cause him pain. His body felt like it was on fire and the worms that were consuming him, though only formed by weightless chakra, were nearly visible. [☁]

Technique Used:
Mokusatsu Shibari no Jutsu
Shichuurou no Jutsu
Strangling Clouds
Ki Eda no Jutsu

[[[OoC: I almost DIED D'x I clicked something and almost lost this whole thing. s**t in a hand bag...thank god for the back button...T ^T]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai raced through the streets after Sypher.(play her theme) When She reached the Dojo, Dai ran inside, her heels falling hard on the wood floors as she ran. Following the ominous chakra that she remembered as it poured over Sypher from their fight. She moved her hands, vanishing from site. She appeared behind Sypher and wrapped her arm around his neck hoisting him up. She whispered something to him as the worm like things crawled on her arm. "Forgive me..." There wasn't a second wasted. A sharp wave of pain took over Sypher's body. Dai removed her arm from his neck and placed it on his shoulder. Lightning dance around her and Sypher killing the Chakra worms. If Sypher were to look down he would see her Nagare Isou through his chest. Dai looked over at the cage like wall. Every last one of Sypher's jutsus casted before she got there, vanished. Dai looked at the Kage and sighed in relief that Kinpaku was alright. She looked back at Sypher; whose blood now caked the front of Dai's blouse and hand as the blood dripped from his back and down her hilt. She closed her eyes and whispered again. ...Shunshin no Jutsu..." Both her and Sypher vanished from site of the kage and those in the dojo. Blood painted the wooden floor boards of the dojo where Dai and Sypher knelt at. No they we're no where to be found.
[exit to Strangling Cloud's Forest]

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

Technique(s) Used:
Shunshin no jutsu x2
Nagare Isou (use completed)

| Chakra Count: 255 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games