Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:37 pm
Tayu smiled back, then turned and ran home, waving to Kikou over her shoulder until she couldn't see him. She changed her clothes and checked her appearance in the mirror in her room, deciding to let her hair out of its usual ponytail for once. The raven tresses flowed over her shoulders, and she retied the leather thong around her neck like a choker. Then she went to meet Kikou at Yakiniku Q.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:58 pm
Kikou quickly ran to Yamanaka Flowers and bought a bouquet of flowers not sure what her flowers she liked so he bought one flower each for it and quickly cleaning himself up moved to Yakiniku Q  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:08 pm
When Tayu reached Yakiniku Q, she was glad for once to not have Kita on her shoulder. It felt weird without the bird's weight, but not having him there sort of gave her a bit of a rest, and, besides, the bird needed a rest as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:36 pm
Kikou walked to Yakiniku Q and saw Tayu She was beautiful he thought to himself as he walked to her "hey..." he had a bit of a blush on his face and he handed the Bouquet to her  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:46 pm
Tayu brushed a bit of her hair behind her shoulder, strangely nervous for no reason she could think of. "Hey." Her eyes went wide when she saw the flowers, and she accepted them almost without thinking. "What did you do?" she joked, trying to dispel her nerves. "Buy the whole flower shop?" She hid a slight blush behind the flowers. "Thank you, Kikou-kun. That was very sweet of you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:53 pm
"I didn't know what flowers you liked." Kikou said a bit sheepishly "your welcome. You look really good by the way you look vary pretty with your hair put down."  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:11 am
"Thanks." Nowe said, laughing lightly. Though, a hint of doubt bubbled inside. He had wanted to use it, to take down the cursed doll. To practice with it more, to kill Seito and Ayame. He stopped as they reached her house, smiling over at her. "Well, home sweet home. For you at least."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:35 am
Kiri smiled in relief, seeing her house. It meant comfort to her. But right now it also meant leaving Nowe. She glanced at him. "Hey, wanna go get something to eat? We can tell each other about our missions. Though a chance to clean up first would be nice." She looked at her dirty clothes. "Sleeping in dirt will do that to a person."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:44 am
Nowe looked down at his own clothes, covered in dust and ash, and some parts of his clothes were singed. "Yeah, sure thing. Just pick the place and I'll meet you there." He said, looking up at her with a smile. Of course, he thought she was just fine the way she was, but that wouldnt' change her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:59 am
"How about that dango place down on Marikos street? I've heard they have some pretty good stuff." Kiri suggested with a smile. "I know mom loves the place. Says they make the best sweet dango around."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 am
"Well if my lack of scars is any indication your mom usually knows what she's doing. I'll see you there." Nowe said, giving her a quick kiss before turning to head for his house. He traveled by roof top, moving quicker that way, and entered in through his bedroom window. As he began to change his shirt, he stopped, noticing a photograph. Of his parents, when he was younger, before entering the academy.

He picked up the photo and looked at it for a few moments, then glanced to the one of Kiri, him, and Zane goofing around with practice. "You would like them...especially Zane. He keeps pulling me out of trouble.." he glanced back to the picture of his parents. "Would you be proud of me..." He asked quietly, reaching to touch his cursemark.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 am
Kiri laughed and waved to him before heading inside. "Hi mom!" She bounced into the kitchen, giving her mom a hug and a kiss before darting upstairs. She hopped into the shower, scrubbing the dirt from her skin. Stepping out, she pinned up her hair so the wet tresses wouldn't get in her way. She dressed and headed towards the dango store at her leisurely pace - A pace most people would consider hurried.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 am
Nowe was waiting for her outside of the building, his smiling brightning at the sight of her. He gave her a wave, then a hug when she got close enoug. "Hey you." He said, releasing her. he was dressed, pretty decent compared to usual. No ninja tools, swords strapped to his back, or exploding gloves.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 pm
Kiri smiled when she saw Nowe waiting. She hugged him tightly. "Hey." She returned his greeting, pulling back slightly though she kept an arm around his waist. "Sorry, were you waiting long? I was trying to be fast." She too, had ditched her ninja gear, dressing plainly. She had her hair coiled up into a bun rather than hanging loose and she wore a tank top with a light jacket over it and a pair of loose pants. Even her ever present fans had been left at home.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:27 pm
"Not long at all." Nowe said, putting a arm around her and heading inside. "You look nice, not to often I get to see you dress so casual." He said, taking a seat across from her in a booth.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games