Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:14 am
Pure T0rture

"Thank you both for the arrows and feathers alike. Unfortunately for us, they're getting too close for distanced weaponry though so I'll only be able to use my bow for a little while longer," Cyntus smiled while kicking up Kansei's quiver with one foot and sliding it over his back rather fluidly before letting his arrow with Skylar's feather attached go flying. Like the dark haired feline male had been doing, however, the arrow vanished only for the masked figure to catch it with one hand and snap it like a stick with hardly an effort. Apparently Cyntus had expected as such and smirked as Skylar's feather began glowing a dark red only to explode on the masked figure and bind him with a blood seal. "Kibum, I suggest prepping for healing our sister, her feline companion and the human."

"I said she shouldn't be able to, not that she couldn't. Her use of the dark arts, however, will take a serious toll on her though. You're either a light user or a dark user. You can't have both without repercussions and if you have neither, you don't have magic at all. That is just how nature has made the laws of magic. Sheik's side of the family were born with the abilities of the dark arts while my mother and I were born with the light arts. Karma, not necessarily of this realm albeit she feigned she had been, was of neither and both origins as such is the nature of karma. Deception is more intuned to the dark, Truth the light, but both would inherit the genetics of their mother in control over both sides. The only difference is their father's genetics would make them suffer repercussions for stepping out of their major art and into their minor art. Deception can contain the darkness unlike Truth as she is like me in that general area; she majors in light magic whereas her twin majors in dark magic," Watari sighed while briefly shaking his head and crouching down beside Krystina and Veda. Flashing them a light smile, he brushed a hair out of the female's face. "You need to have a chat with some of your lady friends once you're better about following instructions. I'm pretty sure Hades is gonna lecture 'em, possibly even bop 'em on the head, but some of 'em might listen better to another woman than a bunch of homocidal maniacs."

"Thanks," Fedelta called over his shoulder before letting a blackish-purple flame burst up from his skin and down his sword. The demon warrior before him didn't show much concern until the mismatched eyed elf began striking harder and letting a dark cloud surround him and the much larger demon.

"I'll see how they're faring," Tybalt smirked beneath the elven mask he'd returned over his face before running into the dark cloud that was in Lianna's general direction.

"Ah yes. Well, I've already lost count so I suppose we can't compare numbers at the end of all of this. Too bad," Runealis chuckled darkly although his gaze had briefly glanced at where he'd seen Lianna last. As he passed the masked entity in the mask sealed by blood magic, he quickly slipped a blade into it's ribs only to move on to where he wasn't getting the way of others yet still taking people out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:11 pm
Dantes river

"in that case I'd better get ready. You think your magic and mine will work well together, or should I give you some space?" Sky sighed, a ball of fire in one hand, the other glowing a strange blue-green.

".... Looks like she retained some of Mara's powers after all...." Kana mumbled as she shoved another blade into the side of an elf. "Or, she made a deal with a spirit." She added, pulling her blade out in time to block one of two swords coming at her, the other making a long slice on her arm.
"Damn..."

Giggling as she continued on, Truth briefly glanced to Lucian when she passed him on her way to another demon, her eyes flickering from white to blue momentarily.
Inside the cloud, Kansei gave a small whimper and limped away from the now lifeless body of a demon, searching for Lianna with blurred vision. Upon spotting the telltale flash of purple hair, the panther slowly and painfully found herself watching Lianna and a blue haired elf fighting.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:22 am
Pure T0rture

"Our magic mixes rather well with each other, Mr. Sky. We're lucky on that considering I took the risk with that arrow and your feather to expand my blood magic like I did to keep that guy from disappearing like he's been doing. I'm glad my sister has made some decent friends since her departure," Cyntus responded while still remaining rather cheerful other than a canniballistic gleam showing every now and then in his dark red eyes. Hitting a demon between the eyes with an arrow before it could hit Skylar, he just gave a slight salute with his dual sword-bow. "I'll do what I can to make it so you don't have to get into physical brawls by the way. I know you don't really like having to fight and I understand why. I've just come to realize that war is always going to be a constant in life. Man, no matter what his or her species, just can't settle things through words. There is always going to be a fight whether it is verbal, mental or physical."

"More than likely a spirit. She'd probably remember some of Mara's abilities, but there'd be flaws in it considering she's one of the light magic users," Hagen breathed out as evenly as he could albeit he was pausing between every other word for a breath. There was also a hint of pain in his voice considering he was holding his side now soaked in blood.

"Here you are, my feline amiga. Kibum can patch you up. Next time, let me go after people who've vanished," Tybalt snickered playfully while removing the mask he wore and setting it to where Kansei could look through the eyes of it. Continuing onwards, he vanished a couple paces away from large cat only to appear between the faerie and her blue haired elven opponent with his tail flicking. The elf seemed to freeze in mid-swing at the cait sidhe's appearance making Tybalt's fiery golden-orange eyes flash a brilliant tanzanite blue at him. Upon Lianna's swing, however, he stepped towards her to where his hands grabbed her wrists and crossed them over her chest. "Go see Kibum. I need to have a talk with your opponent anyways. I also suggest dropping the cloud or moving it over to you and Kibum. Don't worry about here, kitten. I'll be purrfectly fine covering your area for a bit." And with that, he pushed the faerie back towards Kansei while stepping back a few paces into the blue haired elf behind him. As soon as the feline's tail touched the figure behind him, his golden-orange eyes narrowed slightly at the elf.

"Get over to Lianna's medical brother-friend-person, Hagen. I'll get Truth to help cover yours and Kansei's areas with me while y'all get patched up. Truth, we gotta cover Hagen, Kansei and Lianna," Sheik growled at the human only to shove him nearer to Kibum before starting to take down Hagen's horde of demons. Kibum caught him and started to attempt healing his side only to frown slightly when he realized it was only getting worse.

"Shadow clan?" he asked lightly only to give a heavy sigh when Hagen nodded and covered his side again. "Humans... I can't blame you for your ancestors though as it isn't fair. I'll just spread this over the injury and give you a bandage to keep pressure on the wound. You're going to have to wait for me to give you human medical treatment so be careful... Actually, no. You gotta get near the girl holding the demon reincarnated before you get-!" Kibum was muttering quickly while digging through his bag for an abnormal spider in a tiny jar when he felt something warm and wet hit against his skin. This, of course, made him freeze up for a minute to which he felt Hagen being snatched away from him and he just barely missed catching hold of his hand.

"Humans are such fragile creatures, aren't they?" a male voice purred behind Kibum making him freeze again. "And yes, I took out the human. Ooh~. Vicious." At having admitted to taking Hagen out, the blonde haired elf turned around and struck out at the elf behind him. At seeing the blonde haired, red eyed blood elf standing there, however, Kibum jumped backwards a few paces. Blood elves; the third most dangerous type of elf to exist and the only cannibals known to the fae realm. "You're so easy to anger, Kiki. You were like this as a child too before your mother opted to drag you back to the Seelie Court with her."

"Why did you do that? You couldn't just wait for this stupid fight to end?"

"Hm? He wasn't about to kill you?"

"What? No! You're not just a blood elf... No wonder mom was always keeping an eye on me and how I acted. You're one of those schizophrenic wild elves that's paranoid about every little action."

"Wild blood elf if you want to get technical... My bad. I don't think we can fix that. And no, I couldn't wait. It's been far too many narbondels since I've seen you and it's in the middle of a large fight. You could die and then what? Daoine sidhe halfbreed, I wouldn't suggest continuing your thoughts on firing that arrow at me much less try your blood magic. I'm far more experienced and far more ruthless about using it."

"Don't threaten Cyntus. Take the human's place so I can see how badly you hurt him. Just don't hurt the blonde guy there or the redhead girl there. It also makes sense now why mom said she was always babysitting you when you were twitchy... Hagen?" After pointing out Sheik and Truth to the blonde man dressed in a darker version of the vine-y looking attire Kibum wore, the younger elf ran over to where Hagen was lying on the ground with one hand still on his side whereas the other was barely touching something that looked like a claw piercing through his upper right portion of his torso and cutting into his chest. This definitely did not look like something he could fix while in the midst of a battle.

"Still here, but my vision's gone all fuzzy... So what got me from behind, pretty boy?" Hagen smiled half-heartedly before gritting his teeth at the pain running through his body.

"My biological father originally from the Unseelie Court. He's kind of schizophrenic in your human terms and thought you were trying to kill me apparently... Scratch that. He's completely paranoid about everyone and everything. If I remove this contraption of his here and now, you won't survive long. I'm going to try clotting the blood and set you down near Krystina, but you have to remain still once I do otherwise you'll damage your innards far worse than they are now. Your ancestors made it to where I'll only kill you if I try fae magic in healing you so you'll have to try dealing with your human pains and human medical treatment once I can actually administer it to you."

"Just clot the blood for now. I'll move myself over to Krystina... It makes sense now, why the shadows told Adra and Hades to keep watch over my son though... If I can't last long in a fight like this even with help, I'd be fxcked on my own right about now. Like you said, I'm a fragile little human unlike the rest of you guys... This is my karma. I made some bad choices and when I finally get it to where I'm regretful of those decisions, this is what's to be expected. Nature has finally struck back at me..."

"You're pretty damn stupid, human... Go on over to Krystina and rest. Be sure to stay out of Veda's line of sight too."

"Going..." Hagen sank into his shadow, reappearing beside Krystina albeit stretched out on his back with his eyes closed. "Looks like I'm out of the fight."

"We can see that... Don't worry about it, Hagen. We'll survive this. Cyntus, who is the guy Kibum's just slapped upside the head?"

"His dad, Mr. Watari... When Fedelta and I was younger, we spent a lot of time with Lianna and the three of us used to make guesses on who he was and why he visited our house so often as paranoid as he was. We later found out he was a lover to our mother and that is how Kibum entered our family. After the courts returned to war with each other, he stopped coming to see her and Kibum. We later found out he was from the opposite court and were told by our mother as she left us in our world that he'd passed in the war. Apparently he is Kibum's secret guardian angel and our youngest brother can't exactly have friends without him interfering by trying and sometimes succeeding at killing them. These claw contraptions prove it's his handiwork and I recognize him from the way he dresses, the twitchiness and the eerie calm that surrounds him. It's strange he's so calm when he's so paranoid. You seem to hold no ill feelings towards him, Hagen. Why is that?"

"He's a dad and I'm a dad. We just want to be able to protect our children. I can't blame him for his fraternal instinct to kick in even if it's in a schizophrenic manner. Besides, you mix a blood elf and a wild elf together and you're going to get twice the crazy of the second and third most dangerous elven species to exist." That just made Cyntus smirk slightly although he was avoiding looking at the odd contraption still in place in the dark haired, pale skinned human's torso. Even if Kibum could remove it, he doubted the human would last long and even now he more than likely wouldn't last long. It was just as Tybalt had told them upon watching the group from the trees, they would lose at least one member of the group no matter what they did.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:39 pm
Dantes river

"thank you, Cyntus." Sky sighed, refocusing on the oncoming group of enemies as his hands grew colder. "Let's see how they handle ice." He drawled, casting several ice missiles towards the group.

Finally looking up from the bloody mess that was her arm, kana gave a sigh and picked her sword back up, fighting on despite the growing numbness in her shoulder.

Tilting her head to the side as she put a pair of elves into a headlock, the redhead's white eyes scanned over sheik for a moment, flickering briefly blue before she shook her head, the tribal markings on her arms and legs slowly spreading up her neck and towards her eyes. "No areas. Just a battlefield. No point in boundaries. Keeps us separated. Weak. Vulnerable." She babbled, her voice giving off the slightest of echoes.

Having been going non stop since she pulled up the cloud, lianna's body hadn't yet felt the full shock of her injuries until Tybalt stepped inbetween her and her target, the resulting wave of pain causing her to drop her blades and curl in on herself. "T-tibi..... D-do me a favor a-an don't kill him? I don't need to give ...that.... that woman any more reasons to hunt me down. Besides that, he's still family. No... No matter whose side he's on." She stammered, wincing when Kansei padded over and pulled her up onto her back. Brushing some of her bloody hair from her face, she finally removed the spell and closed her eyes.
"Be careful." Kansei drawled before hurrying back as fast as she could with one bad leg and a sword poking out of her side.
Once they were close enough to see everyone, Lianna tensed up at the sight of kibum's dad, a knife in her hands for protection. "Th-the hell are you doing here?!?" She half snapped, half asked, her body shaking.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:06 pm
Pure T0rture

"No problem," Cyntus muttered while shifting his gaze every now and then to his fair haired half-brother scolding the elder slightly crazed fair haired elf. Upon Lianna's and Kansei's approach, the elven words cut themselves short due to Kibum's father showing confusion.

"The voices in my head told me to come here. They said Kiki would be here. Have we met before?" the elder elf responded cheerfully before tilting his head to the side slightly at Lianna. As Cyntus had said, the man was relatively twitchy to the point he was unable to keep his hands still for more than a few seconds before they started tapping his leg or he was slipping a clawed gauntlet off and on.

"He doesn't mean any harm to you or your friends, Lianna. His schizophrenia is acting up more recently to the point he's causing mischief in the courts from what Tybalt's told me. Hei, you mind keeping the demons here off of us so I can give these ladies medical treatment?" Kibum sighed lightly only to get a nod from the man who nearly skip-hopped past Kansei and Lianna once his feet hit the ground. Shaking his head slightly, the blue-green eyed medic stepped over to the women and let his magic envelop them. While their injuries began healing more than he'd done Leviticus' wound, he started examining where the sword went through Kansei's side. Instead of watching Lianna's reaction to his father, he seemed to be avoiding her gaze for as long as possible. It didn't surprise him she was feeling defensive around him considering the types of elves he was were both rather dangerous; one for their insanity whereas the other was for their cannibalistic nature. What fae had noticed his dad were avoiding him like the plague and once they knew he had that psychotic nature in him, they'd do the same to him even if he was a healer of sorts.

"Yeah, yeah~," Tybalt had responded briefly to Lianna while waving off her words with one hand. Once she was gone, he slapped the blue haired elven man upside the head with a sharp glare. "You're still in my debt, numbnuts. You're not allowed to die until I'm repaid and the guy to your right looks like he's about to chew you up and spit you back out several times over. Hi, Rune. I'm dealing with him. You continue slaughtering other people."

"Stick around 'til after the fight, blueberry. I'd like to have a chat with you when I'm not busy. Same goes for the rest of your clan," the Romanian smirked before running off again into the midst of battle. This just got Tybalt's eyebrow raise as if going see? whilst his tail flicked behind him impatiently.

"Says you. Going onto a battlefield without a strategy of some kind gets people killed and Hades had a perfectly fine strategy where we could step into each other's spaces if necessary. As Maso said, however, Hades can bxtch you ladies out instead of us wasting our breath," Sheik retorted with an eye roll. At realizing Trevor was literally towering over him, the blue eyed Sheikah swallowed and glanced up at his older brother and the hand gripping his wrist.

"Don't bully my daughter."

"Trevor, you're hurting me... And killing people without even turning around 'cause you've gone into your homocidal mode. I'm surrounded by bipolar people. Let go. I wasn't bullying her, just giving my two cents. Now leggo... Let go." Tugging his arm several times, Trevor narrowed his eyes at his little brother for a moment only to release him and return to killing people. That got Sheik to sigh in relief before taking out a demon here or there that got past his brother or entered into Hagen's and Kansei's previous positions.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 pm
Dantes river

"y-yes we've met before! you're the jackass that tried to kill me just because i was playing with kiki!" lianna hissed, her eyes turning purple.
"... just pull that out for me, would you? i think it'll heal on its own from there." Kansei drawled, using her tail to keep Lianna from moving away. "then take a look at the cuts on loud mouth's head. they aren't healing like they should be."
Turning back to kansei, Lianna gave a sigh and tried to look at the cut on her forehead. "you're a butt, kansei." she huffed, rubbing some more blood from her face.

Dropping the elves when her father came over, truth's eyes flickered again, only for her to push her father and uncle apart before she bounded off to find another thing to kill, the same strange grin stretched across her face.

"debt or not, my responsibility is to my parents. and they want her back." the elf drawled, his eyes darkening when he heard what Rune called him. "don't call me blueberry ya f*cking monkey!" he snapped, taking a step forwards.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:05 am
Pure T0rture

"Stop calling me Kiki! Jesus Christ, I'm gonna beat both of you upside the head if you keep calling me Kiki," Kibum snapped irritably, his eyebrow twitching slightly as he gripped the sword and tugged it out of Kansei's side. As soon as it was out, her side stitched together enough to where she could move without bleeding all over the place and his attention went to Lianna's head injuries.

"Mm... Nope. I don't remember that," Hei responded rather seriously before letting his toothy smile take up his face even if his jagged teeth seemed intimidating.

"Why didn't you ever tell me he tried killing you for playing with me? I mean, it doesn't really surprise me considering how many friends I've had up and leave with that "it's not you, it's me" excuse because of him, but I didn't even know he was there until Tybalt asked if he was my personal bodyguard several years after you left," Kibum questioned while focusing what healing magic he was using on Lianna's major injuries including her head. "Apologize to her, Hei."

"Sorry, Lil' Anna, even though I have no idea what you're talking about."

Slapping a hand against the elf's chest, the halfbred cait sidhe briefly glanced at Runealis who had stopped his leg movements altogether. "Yeah, genius. Just like all of the fae who wanted Rune back, they're going to fail and so will you. I suggest telling your parents about her joining up with the outsider that once served with the fae. He feared repercussions when he didn't know who he was, but this is not the same man as the one Lady Tintlet and Lady Silk found upon our shores. He will kill you without regrets or remorse. I'm not involved in the fighting, just popping in and out as I pay off my own debts to the elven gents who also won't hesitate in cutting your head off if you so much as think about touching Lianna. Titania didn't exactly give two of them the title of her knight because they were good looking men. Think it over and strategize, idget." instead of remaining, however, Tybalt vanished once again as the Romanian turned on his heel and reapproached the blue haired elf.

"I'll call you s**t-on-a-shingle if I want, blueberry. It's not like I know your name and honestly, I don't care what it is. All I need to know is you drew your blade against someone I care for. Be glad I'm just requesting a talk after this fight instead of just killing you here and now. I'd rather speak with your parents too, but they kinda left earlier so I'm gonna need a messenger considering I don't intend to step foot back in your realm after the shxt I put up with after years of dedicated service to one of your motherfxckin' princesses. Keep pushin' your luck, pretty boy, and your parents are gonna hafta come claim your body," Runealis retorted icily while meeting his dark gaze with the cold, heartless gaze of his own. He could've easily reached up and shoved the other male back with one hand, but he wasn't going to stoop so low as to act juvenile while coated in blood like he was. It wasn't necessary. He gave him his warning and now the man could either back down like a good little submissive dog or he could end up dead like all of his previous opponents.

"Stupid Romanian! We don't exactly have time for you to be playing the intimidation game right now," Leviticus snapped over his shoulder making Runealis' eyes flash a murderous intent although he still hadn't moved. Growing irritated by his lack of motivation, he grabbed the Romanian by the shoulder and tugged him away from the blue haired elf, pushing him towards a new horde of demons approaching. "Quit acting tough, guy. Back down and be a good lil' boy before you meet up with his blade or one of the other homocidal maniacs on our side. Just talk with him afterwards with the proper introductions and whatnot. Forcing people to go with you is only going to end up with death occurring." And with that, Leviticus hit a faerie between the eyes behind his wife before lightly touching his side where Runealis had injured him earlier. The dude was psychotic in that weird black-out stage he went through. At least it made his true nature come out alongside this fight so it wasn't necessarily a secret. "Adra, how are the others faring so far?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:16 pm
Dantes river

"I never told you because you were still too little to understand when I left. would you rather I called you bumi?" She drawled, putting a hand on him to steady herself . "Damnit Aerith.... What'd you do?"

Turning back to Tybalt, the elf slowly put his sword in its sheath and rose an eyebrow. "Now what?"

"Rissa's healing kana's arm, Kansei and Lianna are getting medical attention from the faerie's medical friend. Your sons appear to be either silently bickering or stunned to silence by truth's current state. Skylar and the blood elf are teaming up to combine their magic, and the rest appear to be fighting fairly well. Although, I lost sight of truth a minute ago. She's moving almost as fast as rune." The demon drawled as he landed, brushing his hair from his face. "oh, and miss Krystina appears to have formed a small barrier around Veda and herself, as well as one around Hagen. Weather or not that was intentional, I'm not sure."

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:06 pm
Pure T0rture

Giving her an unamused glance, he brushed a stray blonde hair out of his face and ignoring the slight shift in his vision from his eyes shifting into a bright red then returning to their original blue-green coloration. "You're so hilarious, Lili. No, I'd prefer it if you just call me Kibum like Fedelta and Cyntus do. If it weren't for the damn rules of true names controlling the fae, I would be pissed about them slurring my name that badly in the human tongue," he responded before removing his hands from the dark haired female's face. Removing a small lime green vial out of his bag, he slid it into Lianna's freehand and flashed her a light smile. "Drink it. Fedelta acted as a test subject for you and it works rather well. Not telling you what it does though. And I understood a lot back then whether you realized it or not. I just didn't want any of you knowing I already felt like an outcast 'cause you all had dark hair and were so tightly knit together. I was the youngest after all and I have more crazy running through my veins than you three put together. Everyone back home still thinks you three are the half-siblings while I was from a completely different family even after learning us three males share the same mother."

"Ha! That thieving bxtch deserves a slow and painful death. I'd love to be the one that does it too if it weren't for the Seelie fae and her- Rargh! Dinnalwe sounds so much fun, so much fun~," Hei spat before starting up a gleeful laughter about some random thought running through his head while slicing off the head of three demons at once with his odd clawed weapon fitting snugly upon his hand. That didn't exactly settle well with Kibum though and he got a rock hitting him upside the head.

"You're going to be questioned upon some things later, Hei. As for your commentary on silent torment, I'm only going to say no once," Kibum scolded the elder elf making him frown.

"Boo... So unfair being told no," Hei pouted before continuing on killing the demons that approached with relative ease.

"Come sit in the trees with me and wait for the fight to be over with. Besides, I'm going to have to rescue as many people as I can if that itty bitty lil' demon baby starts goin' crazy with destroyin' things. If it weren't for the fact that I'm indebted to Kibum, I'd be elsewhere," Tybalt sighed from where he was hanging upside-down from the tree he was in with his tail still swaying slightly, his black sleeveless shirt having slid down to where a scar was visible across his stomach and various others upon his back for those behind him. As if growing bored of just hanging there, he started swinging back and forth with a mischievous grin on his face.

"We aren't bickering nor have we been stunned into silence... Or at least I haven't been. I've given my younger brother a warning and have continued the fight. She's a strong girl. Foolish at times, but strong. Same goes for Deception," Trevor snickered making Sheik stick his tongue out at him.

"Sounds... Eventful," Leviticus snickered in a similar manner to Trevor before slicing an elf and demon in half. "Considering the swarms are getting bigger, it's probably a good thing she did whether it is conscious or not. As it's going, if anything gets past Deception, Skylar, Watari and Cyntus, the three of them are vulnerable due to everyone else being busy."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:52 pm
Dantes river

"you're not an outcast, Kibum. You're more my brother then Aerith, kendryl, and the twins put together. Don't ever forget that." She mumbled, not hesitating in the slightest as she took the vial from him and drank it quickly, her eyes shifting back to green slowly.

"Tempting...." The elf sighed, walking over slowly. "But you know I can't hold still for more then five seconds." He shrugged, his fingers tapping lightly against his leg as he watched the others fighting.

"Well, I don't know how much longer you'll think that, seeing as she's in the process of taking down a troll. Why is there a troll of all things out here?" He frowned, his hair blackening as he made his way over to the possessed girl and her opponent, who's weapon she was currently trying to dodge while getting close enough to cut off its head.

Incoming!" Rissa called before an elf and a demon landed on two sneak attackers.

Taking a moment to get into the air, Skylar frowned at the small dent they'd made in the fight, quickly defending while sending several flame bolts at nearing opponents. "Cyntus? Do you happen to know the spells for creating fire storms, lightning storms and hail? We might need those soon and double casting always makes things to faster in my opinion." The blonde asked as his feet tout her the ground.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 am
Pure T0rture

"And you're the best sister a guy could ask for," Kibum smiled lightly before flicking Kansei on the side of her leg. "You're good to go, Miss Kansei. Same goes for you, Lianna. Apparently the crow doesn't know that trolls are considered part of the fae. See you around. Try not giving me too fatal of injuries to deal with after all of this and don't worry about Hei. I'll keep him in line. He doesn't mean any harm, just a little paranoid about what's trying to kill him and me."

"It's the mixing of the bloods! You mix the bloods and everything becomes unstable. Once unstable, it's nearly impossible to become stable again. The voices start and then you hear everything and nothing and-," Hei continued laughing only to tilt his head to the side slightly when another rock hit him upside the head. Kibum shook his head with a heavy sigh at his father's actions, but was glad he'd been interrupted thus losing his train of thought. He did wonder, however, how he'd ended up so paranoid over the world around him. Letting lightning start pulsing over his arms, large chunks of ice started raining down from the sky and pelting anything it touched. "The voices call for lightning and hail! Ahaha ahahaha!"

"I'd love to know who these voices he's hearing are..."

"Why do you think I'm swinging? I hate sitting still unless I'm taking a nap. You could always kill some demons too, but I'd avoid trying to get through the layers involving Lili and her friends and lover. Several of them, perhaps four or five if not six, would try to kill you for doing so. I mean, they've barely made a dent and yet those four-to-six people are coated in blood like it's war paint. I'm just watching and waiting for my services to be needed again. After this mini-war, I'll be debt free as Kibum said that if I helped out here, he'd consider my debt repaid," Tybalt snickered while starting to poke the blue haired man in the side everytime he swung his direction. Like all cait sidhe, he was far too relaxed for such a violent situation as this one.

"I think Kibum's dad has the ice and lightning storms down, but yeah. Firestorms aren't too difficult and your feathers really help in expanding areas-of-effect magic-wise. And that seal is starting to spread now that the enemy keeps running by that body. Hahaha! The fools. Ooh. I really need to get a handle on the sadistic nature blood magic forces into my personality," Cyntus responded to Skylar although his gaze was shifting over the demons that continued their approach. At least those who passed by the masked figure were being affected by his blood seal and locking them into place.

"Use fire on the trolls. Unlike most other fae, fire is their weakness and iron doesn't bother them," Leviticus called while rolling his eyes at why Adramalech had asked why trolls were here. At seeing Runealis take out a troll, he let out a low whistle only to grimace as he hurled the body into an oncoming horde with hardly an effort. That crazy Romanian was taking out anything he could get his hands on now that the assassins were taken care of. He only had two questions; was he going to act all fragile around his new friends after this and did that masked figure just twitch? He must've been seeing things.

"Make that trolls, Adra. There are several coming from various directions," Trevor snickered viciously while ignoring the small blood spatters on his face and clothes. Flashing a brief smirk at Rissa, he flipped backwards just as Fedelta's broadsword swung at his attackers, the impact of the sword making the body parts having been cut off go flying. While Fedelta's nature seemed oh so childish and playful, the murderous intent of the dark elves was just more natural on his face. He too had a few splatters of blood on him. "Go for the trolls, lil' elf. Go for the trolls for us."

Giving a sinister smirk, Fedelta ran off towards another approaching troll and used a demon as a way to get up to the troll's height so as to slam his sword down on it. In Krystina's arms, Veda had gently set his tiny hand over her heart and gave a little smile even though he wasn't necessarily liking what his little spider had shown him before it'd gotten knocked out of it's position and crushed. That had been when Hagen was just dealing with a side injury, but now that he'd heard his dad say he was out of the fight, he was even more worried about him even if he was only human. The look in Watari's eyes from when he'd been near enough to speak low enough for only Krystina to hear him, however, kept him from spawning a new speaker for him as he was positive if it were horrible, his abilities would run rampant thus killing more than just those who were attacking them. That wouldn't help anyone and like a lone silent tear, the harlequin-like marking of a diamond over his left eye took shape in a dark black color just above the tear mark just below it as if it were a birthmark.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:47 am
Dantes river
sorry, got distracted xD;;

"no promises." kansei snorted as she shifted back into her human form, pulling out a knife and stabbing one of the oncoming trolls.
"just keep him out of my way." Lianna shrugged, putting away her twin swords as she opted for her long sword. "and i'll see what i can do about not getting hurt." she hummed, cutting her way back towards where she had been fighting before.

"i know how to kick their asses. I'm just surprised to see them here; they had their own classification when i last faced off against them." Adra huffed, calming himself down slowly as he began to pick out the trolls wandering around. "let them taste hell-fire." he purred, the orange glow of his tattoos shifting to a deep maroon as a black flame shot out of the ground under the troll truth had been fighting.
"god damn! give me a warning next time you do that!" The redhead hissed, pulling back with a slight burn on her arm. "i mean really! i was in the zone and everything!" she pouted, glad that there was enough water in the air for her to cover the arm in ice before it stung her too bad.
"sorry, little lady." adra chuckled, patting her on the head. "you mind rounding these annoying buggers up for me? it's best to take them down all at once." he huffed, a black flame sliding past his lips.
"right. playtime just got fun." she smirked, dashing off as the marks on her skin began to fade away.

"carefull, if it spreads too much it could break." sky frowned, pulling a few more feathers out. "let's make it rain fire." he smiled, sending the feathers off in different directions.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:48 pm
Pure T0rture
It's alright. I was just making sure you got the notice.

"I will," Kibum smiled lightly before drawing his dual blades and taking out several enemies without bothering to flip them around to a normal blade-wielder's position. Giving a slight whistle in the manner of a musical tune, the man known as Hei seemed to calm down in his paranoia although he was still taking down several enemies in a single swing in a rather cheerful manner. If one listened closely, they could hear him humming the tune Kibum had whistled.

"Watch what you're doin', stupid demon! I won't hesitate in aiming for your head amongst all of this," Trevor snapped after snapping a demon's neck and removing it's head with a sharp tug of wire. He then gave a click of his tongue against his teeth as Runealis landed on his hand and leapt back off so as to land on two separate demons with his hidden blades springing forth to kill them as soon as he made contact with them.

"And I won't hesitate in adding you to the pile of bodies if you so much as think about trying to lay a finger on Adra. Learn to move faster and notice things before they happen instead of making deals with ghosts, Truth."

"For you, Hades!" Lucian growled while using his half-shifted form to toss a troll at the Romanian whose feet dug into the ground just in time to catch it. Rotating on one foot and sinking the second back down, he hurled the large troll towards Truth and Adramalech.

"Duck, Truth!" Taking a moment, he brushed his dark hair out of his face making what blood he looked like he'd been bathing in hold it in a slicked back position. He then started moving again, Lucian slapping his hand against Runealis' as they passed each other.

"I know. Let's see how they enjoy the firestorm," Cyntus smirked as fire began raining down from the sky like Hei's ice, his lightning bouncing around the ice yet never hitting any of the group.

"Holy fxck. I want to know how Hades can pick up something twenty times his weight and throw it like it's nothing," Sheik panted while actually somewhat glad that the insane guy had taken up a position between him and Trevor and was keeping demons and fae alike from getting past him. Taking a breath, he let his hands fall down to his side as he slowed his pulse back down and took a look around. Well, at least he was still showing his closeness to Lucian so the lycan wouldn't be all depressed about how different his best friend actually was much less his closeness to Adramalech. That was something he didn't want to hear. That didn't mean Lucian and Runealis hadn't glanced at each other with some hidden message, even if one of them couldn't quite see the other, though. One was apologetic yet fearful of what would be coming out into the open and the other was worried over how the other would change once the truth was finally out in the open. That was a good question though... How would the once-was deaf assassin become once everyone knew of his past? Would he remain the cheerful if not outright playful man he acted like or would he become the heartless killer the Brotherhood apparently turned him into, according to his parents at least? "Shxt! What are you elves made of? That Fedelta kid is only like five-foot-four and he's swinging that sword around like it's a toothpick or an acupuncturist's needle. That's not even mentioning how he just cut a troll in half with one swing."

"Incoming! And a home run~!" Fedelta called cheerfully.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:17 am
Dantes river
my brain hates me. whenever i get bored, it picks a character and comes up with ways to maim/kill them. right now its saying sword in skylar. but i dun wanna....

Dodging around the troll as it barreled past her, the redhead couldn't hide the smile on her face as she pushed past elves and demons alike. "daddy. it was my fault. i wasn't paying attention." Truth sighed, kicking a few more trolls towards adra. "besides, i don't think you'd want to try fighting him right now. looks like he's in a bad mood"
"on the contrary, little rabbit. i'm just waking up." the demon smirked, several black flames shooting out around him. "hey, rune. i nearly forgot about this. here's your knife back." he mumbled, tossing an old blade towards his friend.

"trevor, behind you!" lianna called as she ran past him, tossing her blade into the head of another troll, only to jump up and grab it.

"what? you've seen how flexible those with even just a drop of elven blood in them can be~" Kana hummed, sticking out her tongue at him before she kicked an elf away, using the momentum to push her and her knives into another enemy. "does the strength they have really surprise you that much?"

giving a tiny whimper as the pain in her chest increased, krystina's blurred gaze drifted over her friends as they fought. looking down to veda, she gave a tired smile. "pretty awesome family you got, isn't it?" she mumbled, looking up once more.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:34 pm
Pure T0rture

"I don't give a flying-," Trevor started to argue only to roll out of the way of the troll's ball-and chain. That'd been close.

"Quit bitching before I give you something to bxtch about," Runealis muttered only to catch the knife and shove it upwards into the skull of an elf. Tugging it back out, he gave a slight salute to Adra. "Thank you and good morning~."

"They're graceful, Kana. There's a difference between graceful and superstrength. They shouldn't be able to slaughter a troll in a single swing. Most elves lose their swords after hitting a troll like he did 'cause they have thick skin. Elves are meant to be elegant, graceful, light on their feet and wise. They don't become berserkers who fight and fight and fight without considering their injuries or breaking out of that elegance. Dark elves are even so meticulous that their assassinations of each other is done in an elegant manner. Blood elves leave trails of blood for a short distance, but their attacks are just as meticulous and wild elves kill without being seen until it's too late for you to do something. This is like attack of an entire pack of draegloths," Sheik snorted before jumping back as a body landed in front of him... Or at least half a body. Fedelta must've been enjoying this slaughter although how he swung his sword with such power was beyond him. Even Lianna got her sword back!

"It's the mixing of the bloods, little shadow guardian. The voices know. They always know. It's why hybrids have always been frowned upon and there is a few, just a few, ultimate hybrids in existence. Races have tried for centuries to create the ultimate hybrid, but only Chestra Kuhani, the Shenshÿlia and he have ever created them by using the mating ritual. The jester's abilities are powerful, no doubt. Terrifying even, but there is stronger albeit only a few. It's funny they are mostly young men considering women are smarter, stronger. The mixing of the bloods is dangerous indeed and why there are the hybrids there are in existence now. They want more ultimate hybrids born instead of man-made. Man-made ones kill each other and themselves off, but the ones born can appear so normal until they begin to feel... The fae hide them away, going so far as to use another dimension created by the first fae in the Undying Lands to keep any from knowing about it, but the kitty and I have been there. We know where it is, where they are. The crow does too. Beside the prince's resting place lies many and yet few. Only the prince and his guardians are true Shenshÿlia. The others are of the mixing of the bloods. The crow should be glad they do not know," Hei hissed out in something of a snicker while moving his clawed fingers restlessly by his side. It looked like the enemies didn't want to approach their area anymore now that they knew of the schizophrenic cannibal of an elf.

"What?"

"I believe... He's saying he's been in the tombs of the kingdom in the dark; inside the shadows. What he's seen in those shadows is where your comrades have gone, but there are few of the shadow folk left within those tombs. The rest were told one thing while believing another and, as your Shadowheart friend stated, the rest of those sleeping within the tombs aren't necessarily from the dark nor were they even supposed to wake until the dark finished fixing the demon Veda; all being children roughly about his and Mr. Ephraim's age or younger. At least that's my guess in which that would mean he knows a path into the shadow kingdom that the shadows don't know of that isn't as hazardous as the original that was created by fae of the Undying Lands," Kibum muttered a little more irritably than he'd intended considering he'd just chopped a faerie into thirds, almost completely, before it could attack Kana.

"What?! You mean the fae have had a path there this entire time?!"

"He yells a lot... Kiki, why can't I just remove his tongue? It'll be like Sleepy Hollow~."

"No. He's a friend of Lianna's."

Veda nodded slightly at Krystina's question even though he wanted to see how bad things were actually getting. Instead of doing so however, he tapped her chest a couple times before staring up at her as if asking if she were alright.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games