Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{She's holding my hand...}
With:{Heather and Ariana and others}

Dhyl was just standing there in the chill of the evening with Remy and Romy, who were fighting about something again, and Heather. Then, the blonde girl took his hand and pulled him away to go talk to people. How could he reject when she was holding his hand? His face blushed to a pale crimson, but soon faded when they approached Ariana. He couldn't let on of these thoughts in his head to anyone. "Greetings, Ariana." he said in a polite voice, bowing slightly like the gentlemen he was. The Hufflepuff Seeker was always beight and cheery, and seemed to give off positive vibes when he was around her.

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Shaking her head, Mel tuned back into the conversation, shaking herself out of her reverie. "The music club is totally ace, Rick. You should join us."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick's brow furrowed as he considered Kat's question. "I don't really know how to play an instrument. I think my stepmum tried for years to teach me at least the violin, but I never really got the hang of it." He thought for a moment. "I'm a better singer than my brother, though. I can at least carry a tune. He can't." Noticing Heather, he recalled that he met her brother. At least he thought it was her brother. He gave the other Hufflepuff a bit of a wave.

----------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

Katrina smiled when Heather and Dhylan approached them. She moved a little closer to Ariana so that she could hide the fact that they were holding hands. "Hey Heather. Hello Dhylan," she said, calling him by his full first name since they were only on acquaintance terms. She turned her head back to Rick. "I play the piano and the violin but this is my real instrument," she said and pointed to her throat.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:28 pm
__--Alaric Fallrein--__

Unsorted First Year

This is the end Hold your breath
User Image
And count to ten Feel the earth move
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaric heard the string of words "music club," and with an instant he was on the move. He sidestepped and ducked through the crowd of people with a great grace despite all of his stuff. He found who had been talking about it. "Did I just hear music club? Do you let people in?"

------------------
Thor
((OOC- ))
Hear my heart burst again

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Unsorted~ ~First Year~

Sylvia started at the sudden outburst from the first year next to her. Just as quickly as she started, she calmed and tilted her head at him slightly. This boy was certainly outspoken, but then, everyone needed a hobby. Perhaps he just wasn't used to the cold weather. Who knew, either way it seemed a few words might make him more inclined to be patient.

"They say patience is a virtue. But admittedly, not all of us are inclined toward virtue." She said gently, but clearly. "There are still many people getting off the train, it would not be good to leave any of them behind."

Her head straightened out and she looked around the area, there weren't very many first years here so far, surely there had to be more. She couldn't see much where she stood, just lots of taller bodies moving around one another in a seemingly unorganized way. She was sure, though, that the proffessor would make sure the count was correct before she'd leave anyone behind.

((OOC))

Ellerial

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

Mel took a major step back as some random first year burst through and belted out a question. "Um, yes... It is a club after all. Right?" she said, turning to Ariana and Katrina, the club founders. It was then that she noticed Ariana's hand in Katrina's. She thought that curious for a minute, then it clicked. "Are you two dating?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather smiled at the rest of the group. "Hi Kat. Hey Rick. And... Wait. Don't tell me. I know it... Melinda. Yes?" she asked the second year girl. She tried to remember names, but faces stuck better with her. "Wait. What music club? We have a music club?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the right, looking confused. She saw how Kat hid her hand-holding with Ari from them, and she shook her head. "Come on, Kat. No need for that." she said to her fellow third year Hufflepuff. She had this feeling that the two were more than friends, anyways. She could always see it from the way they looked at each other.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked into Hogsmeade alone. Yes, he had seen what he dreaded to see every day. He saw it as the two girls got off the train. Somehow, for some reason that he found ridiculous, Katrina and Ariana were together. He saw that and pulled his hood up. He was going to need it to get past his so called 'group of friends'. He started to walk past the group, bumping into Melinda by accident. He looked back at her briefly, meeting her direct eyesight. She knew he was there. She might point him out as well. He suddenly started to walk faster, not really knowing where exactly he was going. He couldn't believe he lost Ariana to...Katrina. Really? He truly believed his life absolutely sucked now.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

Katrina's face flushed a deep red the exact second the words issued from Melinda's mouth. She wanted to be anywhere but there at that exact moment. It was only Ariana's hand in hers that stopped the shaking and fleeing. Then, someone bumped into Melinda. And then Kat recognized Steele. He was heading away from them quickly. Kat chased him down, catching him in a few quick strides. She gently grabbed his arm. "Steele! Where are you going?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Trina stepped off of the train, her hands nervously pawing at her hair and robes. "I can't believe it's finally time." she said, as her mother, the tea trolley attendant, kissed her forehead. "Enjoy your year, dear. Be sure to write us everyday." her mother said before Trina stepped off the train. She looked around the Hogsmeade station, yes she had seen it dozens of times before on her train rides with her parents. But now, the young girl was finally taking the steps on her own. Here I go. she thought as she stepped onto the platform, hearing a woman shouting for the First years she rushed over to her, positively beaming.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

Heather's words and the look on Katrina's face confirmed Mel's thoughts about the two of her friends. She was about to comment about it when someone... no, Steele, bumped into her. He started off fast and suddenly Kat was chasing after him. For some reason, Mel felt the need to follow after them. She was there in a quick second. "Kat, go back to Ariana," she said and gave the girl a light shove. Then she drew back Steele's hood and made him look at her. She fixed a piercing blue gaze on him. "What's going on with you?" she asked, her voice betraying a caring tone beneath it.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

Strike glanced around from where he was: leaned against the station in the shadows next to Jack. The young vampire had matured a lot over the course of a year, becoming deft at all that Strike had to teach him. They had hidden themselves in the shadows and forests, training together. Not training, of course, for a battle, but training to become better, faster, and stronger in general. Jack had been weak a year ago, which could have cost Strike a great deal of trouble if they had run into another vampire. The new vampire was a weak point to Strike and it was a weakness that would put them both in danger. So, it was a no-brainer that training was a necessity for the both of them.

Now, leaning into the building and using its shadows to protect them from the last dying ray of sun, Strike's stomach gurgled loudly from hunger. The two vampires looked at each other, the eldest putting his hands up, "I haven't eaten in days," Strike chuckled, patting Jack on the shoulder, "Besides, I like the taste of fresh blood... young blood has a kick to it that just wakes you up!"

Strike waited for the sun to set before doing anything drastic. He brushed his hard-to-miss purple hair from his eyes and waited until the sun slowly set on the horizon.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I'm hungry.
What I'm doing: Waiting for the sun to set.
Who I'm with: Jack
Where I am:
Hogsmeade Station
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked away swiftly, that is, until a familiar voice shouted his name. He was tugged, causing a snarl to form on his face. A snarl that has probably never been seen before by anyone but his parents. He quickly turned at her question, anger written on his face.

"Anywhere away from you," he scolded, walking away even faster. That's when he felt his hood being pulled off. He turned again, assuming it was Katrina.

"Didn't I just say..." and he stopped. He met face to face with a blonde girl that he had thought was cute from last year. Melinda to be specific. Upon seeing her face, his anger began to subside. Those blue eyes of hers, that's what brought up the butterflies. Those eyes were piercing, yet calming.

"I'm sorry, but I think you know exactly what is going on with me," he said, briefly looking over at Ariana one last time. "I don't want to take my anger out on you Melinda; so go have fun with the rest of our friends; well, your friends I suppose. Don't worry about a worthless mudblood like me," he said, drawing back his hood.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

Melinda reached out and slapped Steele hard on the cheek. "Did that wake you up? I never want to hear you call yourself that again." She hated the word 'mudblood'. It reminded her of her blood purist father. She despised her father. Melinda glanced back at the group, then seized Steele's wrist and dragged him over to a lonesome bench. There she pushed him, to make him sit down. "Sit. Talk," she said, sitting beside him. She wasn't very good with words, but she was an amazing listener.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games