Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:46 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

"A Dragon. He was a Dragon Amalia. Yo se it sounds loca, but it's true. I was the only human there. Yuri is a water dryad from Japan. There were demons, y gata chicas, y mucha other types of girls there. Sirrah is a half demon. She and I were often..... together.... with the Gringo. It was malo. Muy malo." She replied and put her fork down, suddenly no longer hungry as her shoulder ached painfully.

The bite didn't reopen much anymore, but it still did on occasion and her body wasn't used to this much freedom. She was used to being chained to the floor or having restricted movement while chained to the bed, not full freedom to move as she wished.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:49 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri watched Nina touch her wounded shoulder and reached for the bag that held the medical supplies Harmony had given them, pulling out a small bottle of the salve and a large amount of cloth wrap. "Onegai, let me clean it watashi no ai. It should be wrapped again anyway," she coaxed gently, standing from the table.

Remembering her manners, Yuri bowed to Teresa and Marta. "Thank you for the meal. It was delicious." She stood up straight and smiled at the family. They definitely were different from her own family, but the love between them was incredibly strong. And they had been very kind to her, accepting her immediately... Yuri couldn't have asked for her lover to have a better family if she'd wanted to.

"...being able to say I love you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:17 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina nodded and stood slowly, Roberto standing to follow them to her room. "No Hermano. Por favor. You don't want to see this one." She told him sadly.

She couldn't let him see her shoulder, it made the other ones look like child's play. It was enough be to cursed to have it without letting him see it.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:20 am
Roberto Selidat

User Image

How can you forgive me...

He set his jaw and crossed his arms over his chest, standing his ground. "I'm coming Nina. I want to see what he did to you. No mas hablamos." He said firmly.

He heard Nina sigh and nod, clearly not wanting to fight anymore. "Okay Roberto. You can come with us. Por favor, no screaming though." She said to him as the they all walked into her room, leaving him wondering how bad it could be.

...When I can't even begin to forgive myself?

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:28 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

She glanced around, seeing that everything was exactly how she had left it. Everything except the picture of her and her siblings that had been on her dresser. It was sitting on her bed, the covers neatly made. "Lo siento Nina. I sleep in here alot. It made me feel like I was still with you. I missed you too much." She heard her brother mumble softly.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I missed you too Roberto. I'm sorry for what I said to you, to all of you that day."

She felt him hug her and she winced silently from the wounds on her chest and shoulder. "No, lo siento Nina. Franco brought the cds back after you had left. I found your phone and saw the road. I never forgave myself for losing you." He told her through tears.

She gently pulled away from him and unzipped the hoodie again, this time throwing it onto the floor. She looked down in shame before she took of her shirt, exposing her chest and torso to Yuri and her brother in her bra, the bite clearly visible on her shoulder. Nina could see Roberto stiffen at the sight of the gruesome sight of her body, the blood leaking through the scabs on her right shoulder. Nina saw a splush coconut doll, one that had a fuzzy brown shell and looked as if it had been cut in half to expose the white meat inside, the black plastic eyes shining brightly and the mouth in a perpetual grin. "Blanco!" She said and immediatly clutched the small toy to her chest. "I missed you so much Blanco, yo no se how I could have forgotten you mi amigo."

She sat on her bed and Yuri went to sit behind her, pulling out a cloth and wiping the blood away gently as she hummed a soft tune to her lover. He watched as the woman lightly applied a bit of salve as Nina winced, a look of pain crossing her brown eyes as the wound was touched, clinging to the doll more in her pain. She heard Yuri whisper something and kiss her left shoulder blade softly, and Nina smiled as she replied, "Te amo Yuri. Te amo muy mucha."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:54 am
Roberto Selidat

User Image

He watched as she wrapped the shoulder and around her torso with the ease of practice and gently hold his sister from behind, her cheek resting on Nina's uninjured shoulder as she hummed to her in that soothing tone, Nina's eyes closing as she listened to the tune. He couldn't help but cry at the sight of the two women as they simply sat there, one comforting the other as they had probably done so for years. Soon Nina had fallen asleep in Yuri's arms and she laid her down on the bed, tucking her under the cover and watching her carefully as she dreamed. "Senorita Yuri, did he ever..... Did she get hurt there much? You fixed her up very well." He asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri looked over at Roberto, her expression sad. She knew, as with Teresa, that he was asking her because he knew Nina wouldn't tell him. She nodded reluctantly; it wasn't exactly pleasant for her to remember, either... "Hai. Almost daily. She was bitten by him when she was protecting Sirrah from him. She was bleeding badly from that. I had never seen her so badly hurt, it was terrible." Yuri looked down at Nina and her expression softened as she brushed a lock of hair out of the girl's face.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:04 am
Roberto Selidat

User Image

His mind was reeling, his heart cold. His sister had been not only injured by beatings, but also raped. And even with another woman present. "He would spare her on her birthdays, si? He would do that at least, si?" He asked in desperation.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:08 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri gave him another heartbroken look. She knew that the man probably wouldn't be able to take the details, so she only said, "Iie. No, he did not." She shivered slightly as she recalled Nina's last birthday with him. She watched Nina shift and grumble, muttering in her sleep, "Please, no mas... Por favor... It hurts..."

She slid under the sheet to hold her, murmuring in a gentle voice. "Shh... It's okay, watashi no ai.... We're safe now..."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:17 am
Jose Selidat

User Image

A true Padre is someone who never stops looking...

Jose walked down the hall to Nina's room, wanting to check in on her. He didn't think anything of his foot steps, they were heavy, but he was stocky and he had always walked like that. He opened the door and walked inside, seeing Nina in Yuri's arms and smiled softly.

...Even after they tell you it is pointless.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:30 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina was already having bad dreams, and then she heard heavy footsteps inside of her mind. She woke up and still heard the sound. She was only half awake and she thought that it was the Fire guard comming for her and Yuri. Nina sat up slowly and postioned herself between her father and her lover, growling at his angrily. "No. You will not take us back in there putas. Yuri is not to be touched. Tu se I will break you both. I won't let him touch her again." She told them firmly.

She suddenly saw her father and watched as he help his hands in front if himself in a submissive gesture. "Hija, it's just me. Tus Padre. No one is taking you any where ever again mija, I promise you." He said to her softly.

Nina began to relax and curled against her lover, trying to keep as close as she could to her. A sudden thought struck her, They would keep me here. I would be a prisoner of my own familia. No. I won't be locked away ever again.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri held Nina tightly, stroking her hair. "It's okay, watashi no ai..." She could feel the tension in Nina's body and knew she needed the full force of the lullaby. Yuri began to sing the tune this time, watching as the song calmed Nina instantly; her eyes slid shut again and she drifted back to sleep. As soon as her lover was asleep, Yuri stopped singing and switched back to humming so Roberto and Jose wouldn't be knocked out.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:49 am
Jose Selidat

User Image

A true Padre is someone who will never stop looking...

Jose yawned as he listened to her voice, watching his son begin to doze off as well. When the woman was finished, he watched as she curled around his daughter protectively, seeing for the first time exactly how small and vunerable she truly was. He saw the bandage around her shoulder, the bloody cloth peeking out of the trash can, and shook in anger. "Why? Why did he hurt her so much? Nina is a good girl. Muy buena. Why did he do this to her? To any of you?" He asked her in a soft voice, feeling every bit the father he was.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:54 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri smiled when Roberto began to fall asleep. The smile faded quickly at Jose's question. "I don't know Jose-san. He was just... completely evil. I have a scar myself on my waist from his talons." She winced at the memory and her hand went to her side automatically. "The first night... he hurt me to keep me still."

Yuri smiled again, slightly, as she remembered waking up after the event. "Nina fixed me up afterward. The next day, she promised to protect me as much as possible. She is very kind... From the very beginning, she was so kind to me..." she told him in a hushed voice as the girl in her arms slept.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:00 am
Jose Seldiat

User Image

A true Padre is someone that will never stop looking...

"Gracias, hija. I only wish we had gotten to that bastardo first. We could have shown that Gringo what six angry Puerto Ricans could do." He replied with a cold look in his eyes.

He loathed the idea of someone taking joy in hurting anyone, let alone young girls that couldn't hope to defend themselves. He gently hit Roberto's shoulder to wake him up, grinning at his confused look.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games