Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
Corona Ryuu

In a single moment, when she locked eyes with Harmony and felt the energy of the room, Corona realized that she'd never rule these people. They didn't now, nor would they ever, accept her as a leader, even if she killed Harmony. Shame filled her as she realized how horribly difficult she'd made life for these, her people, and she skipped back further, out of Harmony's reach. She cast a guilty and apologetic glance toward the human woman who had taken their ability to use fire, knowing it was her cooperation with the rebels that had led to her miscarriage. She knew that ninety nine percent of the rebel Dragons would join Harmony when she died. But her death would be required for their loyalty to shift. That was how the spell that awful Were had placed worked. Until now, she'd been unwilling to die for the right reasons... But now, she knew, she had no choice. If she survived at the cost of something as good as her niece, she didn't deserve to live.

"Wait!" she cried, falling to her knees in front of her poised-to-kill niece, setting her sword at the woman's feet. "Wait, please. Just for a moment. I know I have no right to ask you anything, my King... But I ask you not to punish the rebels, at least the ones who will join you after my death. There are a few followers of Shadow... Those you must kill if you are to avoid another uprising. But most of them will have undying loyalty for you, Harmony Ariake. I know it's too late, but I apologize for everything I've said and done. It was all vicious, spiteful, jealous lies. I regret that we had to be enemies. I am ready to die. I must die." She'd spoken it all in a hurried whisper, so that it would remain between her and Harmony. Let the others think her completely cowardly and evil, if that was what Harmony desired. But she held up her head proudly and closed her eyes, a tranquil expression on her face as she waited for the blow that would end her life, most of it a waste.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

Harmony froze as she took it all in, her aunt's words, the request, the demand to kill her. She looked around at the room, seeing her won people looking to her for her killing blow, but she felt torn. Was it really her right to kill this woman? Her won family? Even if people could only be freed by her death, surely there had to be another way. Her father had been someone who she never would have been forced to think about this with; she would have beheaded him before he had even finished his first sentence. But Corona, there had to be another way. And she knew only one chance, only one thing that could work both ways. Ash had some of her flames inside her. If she could get Corona to no longer have a Source, then get the probably pissed as hell Ash to agree to give her back the fire, it could work. It would be a long shot, but it might work. She also knew from her dealings with the little human that this Dragon had more than one side to her, and death might reset her into one or the other. It seemed the good side was actually the dominant one here. The King of the Dragons stiffened and said to Corona, "You will die here Corona Ryuu, but I hope that you find peace in the Afterworld, even if it sin't today..... Flame keep you." She said just loud enough for the woman to hear before she rammed her hand right through her chest, literally gripping her source and tearing it out of her body, the woman dropping into a near dead state. She would only have ten minutes before the Dragon did die of hypothermia, so she would have to work fast.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image

Ash glared at Harmony at the mental request saying out loud, "You really are ******** nuts, you know that? ******** nuts. I don't give a s**t what your excuse is, you and her are both crazy." then she sighed loudly and waked over, blue fire pouring out of her fingers and into the woman. "You better be ******** glad I'm nuts too. You better be ready to heal her Harmony, because that isn't in my power." She said, sitting down hard as the strain finally got to her and made her sway. "Erin...? Erin... where... where are you...?" She asked, her eyes a bit out of focus.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin watched in bewilderment as it seemed that Corona was killed by Harmony, then brought back to life by Ash. Not many people seemed to notice; the rebel Dragons were all stumbling around looking horrified and confused, and then as one they knelt before Harmony. Erin was sure that was helping distract Harmony's Dragon soldiers. As soon as she saw Ash collapse, Erin jumped down from the balcony and ran to her wife, ignoring the pain in her legs as she did so. "Ash! Ash, you okay?" she asked anxiously, taking her wife in her arms and standing up.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Ash looked up at Erin and nodded slightly, her mind fuzzy and her body numb. "Let's go home.... please?" She asked, her voice weak as he passed out from over working her recovering body, her emotional pain now finally starting to heal over.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy wasn't sure why Harmony spared Corona's life, but knew her lover must have a good reason. She began to move forward to help with the healing process... but a hand snaked out of the crowd and yanked her into the shadows faster than she could scream. Lizzy was beyond confused as she found herself pressed against a wall in another room, someone pinning her with a grip like iron and bony fingers. 'What the hell?!' she thought in a panic when she felt that someone's mouth against hers, the familiar dank smell of a Dark Angelic's wings filling her nose as she struggled. She didn't have to look to see that she'd been transported somewhere not in the Dragon Realm by strong magic, and a Dark Angelic was trying to force herself on Lizzy. Again. And this time, it might be hours before Harmony realized she was missing. 'Oh, hell...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
Kristina Johansen

Kristina smirked against the Queen's lips at how feeble her struggling was. Either the woman's strength hadn't fully awakened yet, or Elizabeth Ariake was was just an incredibly weak excuse for an Angelic. She could easily see and feel why Heather had been so willing to die for a chance with this girl, though... Her soft, small body and the whimpering sounds of protest that were slipping from her lips were incredibly enticing.

The plan was simple. Kristina would rape and kill Elizabeth. Really, the rape part was her own personal desire. Revenge for her daughter Heather's demise by Harmony Ariake, and just plain fun. She chuckled darkly and slapped the Queen when Elizabeth bit her tongue hard. "Mind yourself, child, I can turn very nasty... But this could potentially be enjoyable for both of us. Now, behave." Kristina gripped the front of the girl's tunic and tore it off violently, making the Queen cry out in protest. "My goodness, you are well-endowed... It's no wonder that lizard keeps such a close watch on you."

Ignoring the angry protests from the younger woman, Kristina tore off the remainder of Lizzy's clothes and bound her firmly to the nearby bed. "Recognize this place, dearie? You were almost claimed by my Heather here... And now, you will be ravaged by me, Kristina. Remember me? Yes, I was very supportive of your little fling with my daughter... She would have been powerful if she hadn't let you go... No matter. She was a fool. I will not fail." Kristina smirked cruelly and straddled Lizzy's waist, beginning to touch her in very compromising ways, making the girl thrash and scream. Kristina didn't know or care if the sounds and reactions were protests or pleasure.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image

Harmony felt the pin below her emblem go off, and she immediately bite her finger and gripped the small ring on her index finger, being rushed to the place where Lizzy was located. She saw the woman on her screaming wife and walked over, gripping the woman's throat with both hands from behind and asking, "Excuse me Ma'am, but what are you doing?" The King asked in an almost nonchalant voice before yanking her off Lizzy and slamming her into a wall. She reached into her pocket for a small bottle if BBQ sauce, looking at the Dark Angelic and saying, "Good thing I have this. Now I won't get indigestion like I did from Heather. Besides, I wonder of you taste more like wingdings sauced up." she asked, her eyes turning red and gold.

Like Ash, Harmony had no patience left in her, and this woman has gone way too far. Her tail slashed out behind her and ripped away a single arm binding before she literally started to let off smoke in her rage. "Now, I am going to kill you and eat you and I don't give a good damn about what you have to say about it. Because you just tried to rape my wife. And I will not allow you to live." Was all she hissed before attacking, her eyes red and gold, but glowing in that eerie way they did in her chiropteran mode. She had no desire in her to play nice, or even do as she had with Heather. She wanted this creature dead.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
Kristina Johansen

Kristina paled significantly when she found herself face-to-face with the very angry Dragon King. However, she wasn't willing to completely give up. She slammed her fist into a window to shatter the glass, sending many shards toward the King, but also a few toward Lizzy, who was reaching up shakily to untie herself. She laughed insanely when she saw one of the shards tear a bloody line across the Queen's throat, hearing Lizzy scream in pain and fear. "May she bleed to death slowly," she snarled. "And good riddance to both of you! You ******** excuse for a lizard, you killed my daughter... Don't think I'll just lie down and let you do the same to me!" With that, even though she knew it was a bad idea, she lunged toward the Dragon, scratching at the girl's face with her nails as random objects began to fly at Harmony.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

When the nails of the woman tore through her left eye and slashed her face, Harmony didn't react in any way other than punching a hole in her leg. When the metal and glass impaled her, Harmony ripped off her wings. When a spike impaled the King, Harmony roared and set the woman on fire, letting her burn alive as she was torn apart by her claws, her body still being attacked by the unfelt objects. All Harmony knew was that this woman had killed her Elizabeth, and nothing would make her stop until there wasn't a piece of her big enough to keep attacking.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy managed to keep her head when Kristina cut her throat. For one thing, her carotid artery hadn't been severed. She was extremely lucky for that; a wound that grievous might not have been possible for her to heal. The shallow cut produced a scary amount of blood, but she managed to heal herself in about thirty seconds. She was shaken, and her throat was still very sore, but she would live. Lizzy managed to untie herself, not bothering with clothes as she circled around to approach Harmony from the front. It wouldn't be smart to sneak up on her lover while she was in this state. She held up her hands in a submissive, nonthreatening gesture, calling Harmony's name softly. "Sweetheart, it's okay... She's dead, and I'm alright... Please, Harmony, let me heal you, you're hurt..." The objects had stopped hitting Harmony almost right after Kristina was on fire; the woman had lost consciousness and died soon thereafter.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image

Harmony barely registered the female as Lizzy, her eye struggling to regain some hint of sanity as she stared at her wife; alive and whole. Her left eye was ruined and bleeding, her face cut deeply, her body a mess of objects still in her, but she finally was able to regain herself and say in a hoarse voice, "Gomenasai..... Watashi no tsuma......" And fell faster than a brick filled with lead. Her body was fuzzy and far off feeling, and she knew she was probably dying.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy ran forward and caught her lover, laying her gently on the bed. She knew she didn't have time to heal each wound individually. If she wasted her energy like that, Harmony would die of blood loss. Biting back sobs and drawing on every ounce of strength she possessed, Lizzy poured all her healing energy into Harmony. Every injury on her husband was highlighted with a blinding but beautiful blue light, Lizzy gasping in surprise as her energy didn't run out. Instead it seemed to heighten as she used up as much as she ever had at one time, but kept pouring healing power into her husband. The objects her lover had been impaled with fell useless to the floor as Lizzy willed them away, Harmony soon lying before her absolutely perfect and uninjured.

She didn't feel exhausted when she cut off her power. In fact, she felt invigorated. Lizzy leaned down and kissed Harmony's lips gently, her hand at her lover's chest. She could feel her heartbeat, strong as ever, and could taste Harmony's breath on her lips. Lizzy sighed in relief and knelt beside the bed, just waiting for Harmony to wake up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:59 am
User Image

Harmony slowly woke up, both her eyes now functioning as she looked at Lizzy and smiled. "Hey.... You know.... you look sexy after a fight....." She mused, then saw her own torn clothing, the objects all around her. "What the hell happened to me?" She asked in shock, seeing no marks on her body at all then sighed and said, "******** it. Let's go home. I just want to sleep and check on Corona." She said, already fading back into sleep.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:09 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy nodded in understanding and stood, activating her Realm Jump pendant and keeping a firm grasp on Harmony. It was strange... She now had the strength to carry Harmony easily, whereas before she was only about as strong as the average twenty year old girl. It was nice, not feeling weak for once. 'I guess I unlocked some kind of strength when I healed her... Interesting.' It seemed that nobody had noticed their absence. The soldiers had laid down their arms and were already setting about rebuilding the palace.

Corona had been taken to one of the wings being used for the last of the injured. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully. After making sure that Harmony was actually still awake, she set her husband on her feet and gently nudged the older Dragon awake. "Er... Miss Corona?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games