Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:02 pm
Januff smiled at Jack's kiss, relaxing back against his chest once they had finished washing. Names...? She rested her hands high on her belly. "This one, he is strong, constantly moving, Eros suits, I think?" She slid her hands lower, and closed her eyes. "And this one sits low...she is restless, but playful...how about Adel?" (Ay-dull)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 pm
he touched her stomach as well and looked at it "I like those names.... Eros and Adel.... I can't wait to see them.

(lol ok nows the time for the baby waterbreaking thing, but I dun know much on what a girl would do during this so Januff take it form here and I'll act on it.)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm
(I had planned to after that post lol)

Januff smiled, but grew quiet for a moment, her cheeks growing warm."Jack," she said carefully, straightening up as much as she could. "Could you help me out of the tub? No alarm, but I don't think they can wait either.." she grimaced, "they're trying to come now."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:44 pm
....... !! "Wait wha-Oooooh My God-now?!" he scrambled to get her out of the tub and carried her off out of the bathroom "Oh jeez, Molly?! Wheres your husband, Molly?!"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:57 pm
Januff focused more once the contraction was finished, fingers resting on the nape of Jack's neck, rubbing gently, her free hand stroking her tummy. "Love, clothes first?" She suggested mildly, her smile was warm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:29 pm
He stopped and looked at themselves blushing "O-oh right clothes.... Clothes are important" he scurried back to their room so they could get dressed "Ok, just gotta remain totallly, calm, I'm cool I'm collected. "he exhaled. he wasn't faking pretty good as he wa stumbling to get his pants on  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 pm
Januff tried not to laugh, but focused on breathing through her next contraction, sitting on the edge of the bed and kneeding her fingers into the muscles of her lower back as much as she could. When it passed, she leaned forward, taking hold of Jack's jeans. "Let me..." she said on an exhale ignoring the fact that she was trembling, and fastened them. "There. Now, can you hand me that dress?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 pm
He smiled and actually relaxed when she helped him get his pants on "yeah sure" he grabbed the dress and helped put it on her "there we go"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 am
((Really don't know what to post))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:38 pm
(Don't worry your part is over until the sequel comes up so technically you finished before we did.)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:01 pm
(Time Skip...maybe?)

Januff smiled up at Jack, opening her arms for him. "Come on, let's get you your pups."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:22 pm
Molly was able to hear the commotion up stairs and told a butler to get a car ready. She then told Leo what was happening and he hurried to his parents.

"It's time?!" Leo asked his mom excitedly with a big smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 pm
(lol yeah, this the last thing you have to reply to then I'll skip it)

Yeah its time sport, grab your mothers things and lets go" Jack said as he leaped over Leo like an Olympic hurdle out the door. Richard stumbled out of the room yawning and noticing what was going on "O-ooh! I'll get my things then" it was a bit of a madhouse until everyone made it out of there and on there way to a large hover craft. until they reached some area that only Januff knew about. It was a vally and in the center of it was a large old tree. Jack letting her out and takign her to the tree, couldn't help but wonder why this place was so special. during her pregnancy he insisted that they should do it at a hospital, but her stubborness won that battle easily. "Alright we're here, I've been meaning to ask whats so significant about this place." Jack said as he got out of the way of Richard, during the pregnancy period he studied up on how to give birth and tested himself with a client's wife of hsi business. and passed with flying colors.

(just make sumtihn up unless you want me to give you an idea if you can't think of anything)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm
Januff panted heavily, her contractions four minutes apart. The babies were coming, but she spoke through her pain and discomlfort with a steady voice, "This place, one of decisions. My m-mother decided to...have me here, I decided to accept my identity as a demi here, it w-waas here that I decided that arranged marraige is...ooh...nothing compared to...marraige out of love.." she huffed, beginning to sweat, speaking in between unsteady breaths and shivers. "Here is where I d-decide, to make a future with you...and our children..  

Sardonic Excitement

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:03 am
Molly stayed with Leo and Omni a little further away from the tree. They figured the boys were too young to see a birthing. Also the boys were making sure Molly stayed calm through all the chaos so that he babies wouldn't get hurt or be born too early from the stress.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff