Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:33 pm
"yes" he said, looking around at the large, almost empty room "I thought it would be more fitting" he said, scooting slightly closer to the girl "oh...tell me, how did you get into the party?" He asked, ever curious about her sudden appearance.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:41 pm
"O-Oh... I went to the front entrance and saw all the guards, so then I snuck around back and climbed over the flower wall. Luckily I was light enough that I didn't break it. Then I went through that large maze and made my way to the back. I was really nervous about going in, and I thought about going back because I was so scared. I felt I didn't belong with all of those pretty girls with their fancy dresses and jewelry. I- I'm not even a noble. But this white haired boy encouraged me, so I did. W-was that really Hector Thunderbird, or was he pulling my leg?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 pm
Liam could only think of one white haired 'boy' and Hector came to mind "yes, that was him..." Liam said, sighing lightly, strangely enough he wasn't surprised she let Luna inside. "well...wither way, I'm glad he let you in" he said, placing his hand on top of hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:59 pm
"Me too." She replied, smiling at him before leaning lightly against him. Suddenly, she remembered what Hector had told her, and it bothered her greatly. Somehow the coldness in Hector's eyes seemed so lonely and sad, and it scared her a little. Still, feeling Liam right beside her, she tried not to think about it too much. She wanted to trust Liam and stay in the fantasy.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:13 pm
Liam smiled when she pulled closer. Something was wrong, he wasn't sure but he felt like something was disturbing Luna "is everything alright?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:16 pm
"Yeah. I... I know this is weird, but thinking about Hector scares me. He's nice, but he seems so... cold." She muttered, burying herself against his chest. "Are we still going to go to war with them?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 pm
Liam put his arm around her, he began to think about Hector as well "I'm sorry Luna...but we must..." He said slowly, knowing that this is what he had to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:44 pm
"Must?" She asked. "Why must we? He said they'd starve. I'm sorry. I... I don't know what to think anymore." She said, obviously confused as tears started forming in her eyes.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 pm
"yes. Must." Liam said coldly, his eyes turning an empty dark "if we do not put them in their place then every country will decide to take a shot at us. This is a matter of honor, and it's what my father would have done!" He said, his voice growing louder as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:58 pm
Luna looked up at Liam's eyes, seeing the emptiness in them. Quickly, she stood, taking a step back. 'it's happening again...' she thought remembering what Liam said. "Y-you're not the prince! What are you?" She asked. "Why won't you leave him alone?!"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:02 pm
Liam stood up and faced her, he said nothing, he only stared at her blankly. He took a step forward, coming closer to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 pm
"Liam?" She asked, still backing away from him. Her eyes were locked with his as she felt her body tremble. She didn't know what to do. "Please, prince, I... I know you can defeat that thing. I- I believe in you." She told him.

"Uhh!" Hector suddenly let out, grabbing her head as dark energy began to emit from her body. She turned back towards the palace before taking off quickly to find Liam.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:17 pm
Liam grabbed her arm, getting a tight grip on her, he wasn't going to let her go anywhere.

"Liam!" Eviz cried out when he felt the dark energy get stronger, he wanted to fight it back, bring him to his senses but he was completely worn out and had no energy to spare. He fell back, hoping he could snap out of it on his own.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 pm
"L-Liam?" She asked, before doing the only thing she could think of. She lightly kissed him on the lips, hoping that would bring him back to his senses.

Hector continued down the hall as the guards in front of the bedroom tried to stop Hector.

"I'm sorry, but you need the king's permission to enter here." The guard said.

"Permission? He's calling me here." Hector relied as she walked passed the guards and entered the room.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:37 pm
Liam stopped when her lips made contact with his, his grip on her loosened and he let go of her. Liam snapped back, moving away from from Luna, his eyes were trembling "...hector..." He muttered when he saw her step in.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games