Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Marcelix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:03 pm
Hello mrgreen

My name's Marcela, nice to meet you all. xD ... I live in this small country called Chile, which is a very boring place to live... I must say, I'm a bit shy. I adore reading, drawing, and thinking... xD.. I adore music, specially Progressive Metal, Rock, but I also like things like Blues, Jazz and Bossanova. That - with science and languages - is my passion. I speak English (noo way xD), Spanish, and I'm learning Chinese - it's not that hard! =) .
About spirit, I'm not a religious person, although here religion (specially Catholic) is something fundamental, so important, that if you don't have any religion, well... you aren't normal.

-... OH! I think I wrote too much sweatdrop ... .

c'est fini. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:46 pm
Cool, Chile! I've been to Peru. xd But anyways, welcome to the guild!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kalase

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:55 pm
I'm Yaya, I first joined gaia in 2005, but I lost interest pretty quickly. But I created a new character a week or two ago, and I'm enjoying it so far, this time around. I don't know why I didn't like it the first time sweatdrop . I was just wandering around the guild registry and the name of the guild drew my attention, I looked at the info and it sounded cool, so I joined.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:57 pm
Well welcome aboard! I do hope you enjoy it here! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

crazydude444292

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:21 am
yes, enjoy your stay, but heed my warning, stay away from robo-katsu  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:05 am
I've been a member in Why Not? for some time, but I honestly cannot remember if I've posted in here before. I suppose I'll just do it again, seeing how this is such an in depth guild. Well, that and it's easier than combing through the 130 or so pages that are already here.

My name is Josh. I'm presently 16, and I live in a town called Pueblo. Some of you may have heard of it. We have... a river. In all actuallity, Pueblo is the s**t-pot for any teenage inhabitant. The more interesting you think this town is, the more under the influence you have to be.

I have a wonderful girlfriend, named Sarah, who is the light of my life, and I love her with all my heart. I don't care very much for people, do I stay secluded in what books I can find. Also, I find reading to be a very enjoyable experience. I recently was given a Guinea Pig for absolutely no reason other than they know I would take care if it. I named him Odin, and he seems to like it when I hand feed him.

I really don't know what else to put here. My favorite color is opaque green, or a deep, translusant blue. I look forward to sharing many pleasant memories with all of you. PM me if you think I missed something you wanted to know. Thanks, and have a good one.

Transcendence

Envy2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:05 am
Hi. I don't really know why I've been invited, but what the heck?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:37 am
Hello all.  

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Curiosity2die4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:32 pm
eheheh.... I forgot to do this intro thingie... *ahem* I am Xuritryn(Shelah) and I love this guild! I like the color blue, manga, books, tv, popcorn but not the movie kind, and lots of other stuff tha you guys probably don't care about... sweatdrop but yeha... HELLO! And happy to be in this guild! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:19 pm
im kim ¨*wave*

im 15

live in belgium  

Veiana

Cagalli Yula Athha91

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:21 pm
Hello, I'm [~Cagalli Yula Athha~] (My future name), I have been invited to this guild and happy!!! I'm 15 and lives in Vancouver  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:13 pm
YO IM PHOENIXFAUST!! I LIKE ANIME AND MANGAS... AND I HARDLY EAT!! WOOO well... thats about me.. SO FAR  

phoenixfaust

Lady_Meredith

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:18 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Meredith. I don't really like to post a lot of my personal information because I'm kind of paranoid, so I'm gonna be pretty vague. However, I can tell you some of interests! Let's see, I love anime, manga, regular comics ( Garfield, Calvin and Hobbes, etc.), sleeping, math, and reading. I don't like stupid people, sluts, guys that think they're pimps, the entire 'ghetto' culture (rap that's all about bitches and killing, pimps, whores, grills, etc.), or bad grammar. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:44 pm
"yo im vinny im 17 and im from the northern state that looks like a giant gloved hand xd "  

Bloodlust_Vinny

butteredshadows

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:34 am
black nds or commonly known as bnxst as school.well hi
GO NDS'S AND NINTENDO PLUS XBOXS
I'M CLEARLY A TOO PLUGGED IN KID  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games