Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:46 pm
Rishiki
SubonicXP
Rishiki
I have a question.
When a pokemon hatches, does it take up a pokeball (or other ball type of your choosing)? Or is it like the game where it doesn't?
Ball type of your choosing.

So a ball of your choosing...from your inventory, right?
*wants to be sure because she forgot to ask went solosis hatched and wants to keep her invo up to date*
Yes ma'am.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:50 pm
SubonicXP
Rishiki
SubonicXP
Rishiki
I have a question.
When a pokemon hatches, does it take up a pokeball (or other ball type of your choosing)? Or is it like the game where it doesn't?
Ball type of your choosing.

So a ball of your choosing...from your inventory, right?
*wants to be sure because she forgot to ask went solosis hatched and wants to keep her invo up to date*
Yes ma'am.

Alrighty.
Thanks. Sometimes I just confuse myself and have to ask very clearly otherwise I'll hurt myself in the confusion.  

Rishiki

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:04 pm
What if a person didn't have any balls in their inventory? I'm not worried right now because I have 4 at the moment and only 1 egg, but in the future that could present a problem. o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:09 pm
Then a ball magically appears, like the games. I said choosing since some people prefer to have their Pokemon in specific Pokeballs.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:10 pm
Ohhhh okay lol. That makes sense. Thanks <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:28 pm
My head, hurts.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:39 pm
SubonicXP
My head, hurts.
D=  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 pm
SubonicXP
Then a ball magically appears, like the games. I said choosing since some people prefer to have their Pokemon in specific Pokeballs.

Like how Lykas prefers to have his Water-types in Pokeballs related specifically to Water-types? Such as Lure, Net and Dive Balls.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:50 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP

Like how Lykas prefers to have his Water-types in Pokeballs related specifically to Water-types? Such as Lure, Net and Dive Balls.
And Sub prefers all of his in Dusk Balls, since it's the closet thing to a Dark type exclusive ball...somewhat.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:54 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP

And Sub prefers all of his in Dusk Balls, since it's the closet thing to a Dark type exclusive ball...somewhat.
Odd likes them for Ghost-types, too. Both types like dark, dank places. So it's a special Pokeball for them.

Also, Kaya wishes Premier Balls weren't such a b***h to get in-game because he prefers them over basic Pokeballs.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP

Odd likes them for Ghost-types, too. Both types like dark, dank places. So it's a special Pokeball for them.

Also, Kaya wishes Premier Balls weren't such a b***h to get in-game because he prefers them over basic Pokeballs.
I enjoy Premier Balls too in-game. Sometimes I like to try and catch legends with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:00 pm
Also, random question: Why the hell does Pinsir not already have a Fighting dual-type evo so it has more than four moves that get STAB? It literally learns 80% Fighting-type attacks via level up and only four Bug-type moves that deal damage. And since when do adult rhinoceros beetles produce silk for it to learn String Shot at all? *random pointless rant*  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP

I enjoy Premier Balls too in-game. Sometimes I like to try and catch legends with them.

Lol. Same here. It's the cheapskate's Cherish Ball. Also........RC's lucky as hell, getting a Cherish Ball from those Mystery Sacks from the October event.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:03 pm
That's not silk. ;D Also, ha, yeah, he did. That was like, a 1 in 120 chance actually, didn't expect anyone to get it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 pm
I'd have loved getting one of those for Odd to catch his Golett in. Being his favorite Ghost-type and all, it would have been perfect. Except that he still uses his Lampent more than any other Pokemon he has because it's -my- favorite Ghost type. *pokes GameFreak for not making Reuniclus a Grass/Ghost dual type since it totally looks like it could be one*  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games