Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:11 pm
Tiger doesn't pay any attention to anything once she gets into her room. "Geez... What a day. Nearly got in a scrap... Kinda like the old days..." She says very quietly to herself. "If Zack hadn't let me in... I suppose if I hadn't told him about the theives coming... Then Humo wouldn't be dead... He was gross anyways."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:31 am
Yukana was asleep, but turned over and came face to face with no one other than Zack himself. She jolted up and out of bed, while falling over. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, pointing at Zack.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:34 pm
Zack quickly covered his ears. He stumbled back, away from the bed but caught his footing. "Shut up!" He cried out before ping his hands away from his ears. "What are YOU doing in? This is MY room, if you hand't noticed, your in MY bed...in MY house..." Zack hadmade his point. He had told everyone but her about his room. It was the only place he felt comfortable in.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:02 pm
Tiger jumps out of her bed, plugging her ears. "So loud!" She says considerably quietly. Suddenly she gets a feeling in her like her heart just stopped. I left her alone. She must be... Zack! She thinks split seconds before she starts scrambling out of bed and fixing her jammies.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:54 pm
"How the hell was I suppose to know it's your room? No one was in here, so I wanted to sleep in it." She said and crossed her arms across her chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:05 pm
Zack folded his arms and glared at the girl. "It's not your choice to whether you can stay in MY room. There are many others you know, why the hell did you choose MINE?"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:15 pm
"How am I supose to know it's your room. I needed to stay in here becouse it was the nicest one."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:32 pm
Tiger sits back down on her bed. I should leave it to him... He does have guards... Hope he can sort things out. He can call me if he needs me to do something anyways. She thinks to herself trying to calm herself down, though it seems an impossible task because her room is right next door.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:01 pm
Yukana got in a huff and juped out the window, then climped up on the roof to sleep. "Take you're stupid room then"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:22 am
As night falls over the world, silence creeps in as well. All the people of this land have become deathly afraid of the darkness, except for a view brave fools. It just so happens one of them decides to walk home from the bar that night alone. As he treads through an alleyway with absolutely no caution, a noise comes from behind him. Quickly, he spins to face the black shadows behind him. Nothing he thinks to himself. He begins to turn again when he hears deep breathing from behind. He freezes at the quiet intakes of breath. Then something drips onto his shoulder. It runs down him arm as another droplet falls in the same place. Fear consumes him and he spins quickly to face what lies behind him in the shadows, for now he knows something is there.

The man's eyes grow large as his vision takes in the creature before him. She would be quite beautiful to behold, if it weren't for the deep crimson liquid falling from her sharp silver fangs. Her hands are unlike those of a human girl as well, they have claws the size of a bears and were the same silver color of her fangs. These too had the crimson liquid dripping off of them. He steps back in horror as he realizes that the crimson liquid is blood.

"Come to me my precious darling," her voice is like a soft melody, luring him closer, "Come and let me feast of your BLOOD!!" Suddenly, the girl lunges at him, the moon glistening off of her black wings, which are as beautiful as those fallen angels' she despises.

A couple walking past the alleyway hear the sharp ripping of flesh and bone and the tortured cries of the poor soul being feasted upon. They rush on, scared for their own lives as well.

Hina steps away from her victim and grins wildly. She has fed well tonight. Her fangs and claws' lengths exceed that which they have been in the past week she has been traveling country roads. On such empty stretches of road there are few humans that travel so far out. Now that she has reached the city, blood and fear are in surplus.  

HinaRox

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:49 pm
Yuakana was on the roof, she couldn't get back to bed, since she stole Zack's and decided it was best if she avoided him for a while. She began to sing in to the night sky, becouse she couldn't sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:08 pm
Hina shifted back into her human form, retracting her wings so they were only small indents in her shirt. Though she could shift back, her clothing was still covered in blood and torn from her midnight rampage. She walked silently through the pre-dawn streets until she came to a building that looked quite stately compared to the rundown homes that littered the dying city around her. She crouched down and then sprung back up with superhuman strength, flying through the air until she came to a stop on the roof. She glanced around and spotted a girl singing quietly to herself. This girl was different though, a fellow demon perhaps? she wondered, interested.  

HinaRox

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:17 pm
Zack groaned before looked to his bed after Yukana had left. "That woman!" He said in anger.

Quietly he walked over to the side of his bed and folded his wings neatly behind him. He layed in bed and sighed to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:51 am
Hina walked slowly across the roof top and stopped near a balcony. She glanced over to see if the singing girl had noticed her, and when she was sure she had not been seen, she jumped down in a quick leap to the balcony below. She stared off into the distance for a moment, watching her precious night disappearing with the dawn. Hina sighed and turned to face the room attached to the balcony, intending on sleeping for a while through the daylight hours. Unfortunately, she spotted a man, no, one of those dirty, fallen angels. She sneered and turned toward the balcony again. She unfolded her wings silently and wrapped them around her. She huddled up against the bars at the edge of the balcony and attempted to sleep.  

HinaRox

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:10 am
Zack was just about to lay in bed and sleep until he noticed the suns light brightly entering his room. He glared at the light and cursed before he looked around the room and grabbed a vase, throwing it forcfully at the balcony doors with hate. "Nothing goes my way!" He shouted in anger.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games