Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:15 pm
.. Fabian is a third-year Ravenclaw..

Mattie! Mattie!

Can I borrow him as a gift for Narcissa? Pleeeeeaaaaaase?

*sends a PM as well* XD;

Edit: Sent! If she went on hiatus immediately after posting that, I guess I can't really get a reply.. If she fails to reply within the next two days, though, would anyone mind I 'borrow with the intent of giving back' this little Ravenclaw?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:37 pm
Maze
.. Fabian is a third-year Ravenclaw..

Mattie! Mattie!

Can I borrow him as a gift for Narcissa? Pleeeeeaaaaaase?

*sends a PM as well* XD;

Edit: Sent! If she went on hiatus immediately after posting that, I guess I can't really get a reply.. If she fails to reply within the next two days, though, would anyone mind I 'borrow with the intent of giving back' this little Ravenclaw?

I don't mind >.>  

Mistril

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:32 pm
well . .mattie did say take care of fabian . . .

but . . . i dunno if i can allow mistreatment of ravenclaws . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:09 am
Ky Jelly
well . .mattie did say take care of fabian . . .

but . . . i dunno if i can allow mistreatment of ravenclaws . . .

Mistreatment? *bristles* I assure you there'll be none of that. He can back out of the agreement I intend to make with him whenever he feels like doing so.

However, he will then also no longer be allowed to view upperclassmen homework and considering that dear little Fabian seems bored already, I'm thinking it'll be a mutually agreeable accord between us that he'll keep to.

*snerks* Besides, being reported for mistreatment would get me in trouble and I wouldn't want to shame my house.

That, and, well, Narcissa will deal with him. I'm just recruiting him. XD

Teh PM Convo!
Teh Matthew
Maze
Hey, I saw you were going on hiatus, and I was wondering if you'd mind I'd 'sort of' take up your char and turn him into the homework bot for Mistril's Narcissa?

If you're not checking your mail anymore (and your hiatus is effective immediate) then I'll check with the other people in the thread, and, judging from their responses will either be allowed to take him, I guess, or have to come up with another one.

*shoves Lucius to the window and has him try his puppy dog eyes*

.. Well, his puppy dog eyes look is very similar to his haughty 'you are beneath me' look, so you'll have to forgive him for getting the two mixed up. XD;

Thanks in advance. 3nodding
That's fine. ^^ And.. thank you.

*cheers* *highfives Mistril/Narcissa* Looks like you're getting a homework grunt. :3  

Maze

Mistril

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:36 pm
Maze
*cheers* *highfives Mistril/Narcissa* Looks like you're getting a homework grunt. :3

I would squeal with delight if it weren't so unlady-like
*Highfives* I'm so happy! Now Narcissa can stop doing her homework(*Gasp*), go to.. Breakfast?, and stop hiding the fact that she isn't mad, she was just really worriedfrom Lucius.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Mistril
Maze

I would squeal with delight if it weren't so unlady-like
*Highfives* I'm so happy! Now Narcissa can stop doing her homework(*Gasp*), go to.. Breakfast?, and stop hiding the fact that she isn't mad, she was just really worriedfrom Lucius.

Sounds like a plan. cool  

Maze

Mistril

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:11 pm
Narcissa post!

Took me forever because I wouldn't stop picking at itI think it still sucks >.>;, but I have finally managed to make myself look away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:05 pm
Alright! biggrin

I'll see about replying but I may have to hold of until Sunday/Monday, depending on RL. Visiting a friend, and possibly staying there for the night. Wouldn't be very polite if I hogged her PC and did nothing but Gaia on it. XD;

Besides, I intend to watch Bab5 a lot while there, hehe..

Also, I'm thinking of picking up a Hufflepuff. o:

Considering this other RP isn't moving much, and playing a scheming super powerful vampire is almost a no-brainer, I don't think I'll have much trouble with it.

But it'll give our Gilderoy someone to interact with, and it'd be a shame if he didn't. Cause you rock as Lockhart, Mmm Bop. o:

That, and it'll give Lucius someone to glare threateningly at and mock should the need arise.  

Maze

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:26 pm
there should be more hufflepuffs 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:35 pm
This sounds really fun. o.o Wish I could join. =/ Unfortunately, I'm stuck with dial-up most of the summer and it hates me and especially hates Gaia. Sadness. v.v Well, good luck with the RP! ^__^  

BadLuckShuichi

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:18 am
BadLuckShuichi
This sounds really fun. o.o Wish I could join. =/ Unfortunately, I'm stuck with dial-up most of the summer and it hates me and especially hates Gaia. Sadness. v.v Well, good luck with the RP! ^__^

You're still free to join, Shuichi. As you can see, we don't really do 'fast-paced'. XD

*works on a post* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:27 am
you can still join! oh, and rita post in like . ..5  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:49 am
Ky Jelly

.... XD!

KY! That's BRILLIANT.

An absolute nuisance, but BRILLIANT! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:39 am
Maze
Ky Jelly

.... XD!

KY! That's BRILLIANT.

it wouldnt be rita skeeter if it wasnt a nuisance ^^  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:51 am
Ky Jelly
Maze
.... XD!

KY! That's BRILLIANT.

it wouldnt be rita skeeter if it wasnt a nuisance ^^

Sadly, this is true. XD;  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games