Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

winter ice prince

Dedicated Lover

9,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:41 am
hello everyone I'm winter ice prince, WIP for short....I've watched and played Digimon during my childhood....I'll be playing again, was busy with pokemon lol....one thing I love about the Digimon World is the tune when the Digimon is going to digivolve *goosebumps* dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:56 am
winter ice prince
hello everyone I'm winter ice prince, WIP for short....I've watched and played Digimon during my childhood....I'll be playing again, was busy with pokemon lol....one thing I love about the Digimon World is the tune when the Digimon is going to digivolve *goosebumps* dramallama

Hi there, I'm Lief, It's nice to meet you WIP, on behalf of everyone I would just like to say Welcome to DTI! We're glad you are here and can't wait to hang out around the guild! Let me know if you have any questions or anything and I'll be more than happy to help you. Hope to see you around  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

winter ice prince

Dedicated Lover

9,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:52 am
lief_7
winter ice prince

Hi there, I'm Lief, It's nice to meet you WIP, on behalf of everyone I would just like to say Welcome to DTI! We're glad you are here and can't wait to hang out around the guild! Let me know if you have any questions or anything and I'll be more than happy to help you. Hope to see you around

hello there Lief...glad to hear that thank you very much biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:52 am
Hello I'm murruelecreuset (Murrue Le Creuset if you add spaces and caps)
You can call me Murrue or Rue for short.

I love digimon, it's one of my favourite series to watch over and over again. I can honestly say I've seen all the seasons... was working on Fusion but my dubbed version stopped, and I haven't picked it since. Favourite season I'd have to say is the original best one ever. Least favourite probably the fourth one but it grew on me smile  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:10 am
murruelecreuset

I love digimon, it's one of my favourite series to watch over and over again. I can honestly say I've seen all the seasons... was working on Fusion but my dubbed version stopped, and I haven't picked it since. Favourite season I'd have to say is the original best one ever. Least favourite probably the fourth one but it grew on me smile

Welcome to DTI! =D

Glad to have you with us. I see that you made a profile which is great ^^ we'll be able to RP soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:14 am
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Welcome to DTI! =D

Glad to have you with us. I see that you made a profile which is great ^^ we'll be able to RP soon.

Thank you Shadow. That's the plan smile  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:20 am
winter ice prince
lief_7
winter ice prince

hello there Lief...glad to hear that thank you very much biggrin

Welcome to the guild smile If you have any questions you can ask me and I will try to answer them the best I can. ^.^ If you need a roleplay companion I am also here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:22 am
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Welcome to DTI! =D

emotion_hug emotion_hug welcome to DTI ^W^  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:24 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Welcome to DTI! =D

emotion_hug Thanks Yume smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:28 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Welcome to the guild smile If you have any questions you can ask me and I will try to answer them the best I can. ^.^ If you need a roleplay companion I am also here.

thanks bro I appreciate it...I'll let you know biggrin  

winter ice prince

Dedicated Lover

9,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:30 am
winter ice prince
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

thanks bro I appreciate it...I'll let you know biggrin

I see you have augumon :3 Nice choice. I currently have Chibomon (I am an old player but with school haven't been able to post much) PM me if you want to talk ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:32 am
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Welcome to DTI! =D

Great ^^ the picture in your profile is quite nice 3nodding she reminds me of Maria. Are you bringing her into the RP or will it be a new character?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:36 am
murruelecreuset
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Welcome to DTI! =D

hope you're enjoying it so far  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:40 am
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Welcome to DTI! =D

Great ^^ the picture in your profile is quite nice 3nodding she reminds me of Maria. Are you bringing her into the RP or will it be a new character?

Thanks, that's what I thought too.

I was thinking about doing so. Though I might not, might pull from my pool of past Digimon characters (Jasmine Starling being my usual fall back) but we will see.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:41 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
murruelecreuset
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
murruelecreuset
Shadow of Miracles
murruelecreuset

Welcome to DTI! =D

hope you're enjoying it so far

I am though I know I'll enjoy it even more once I get into rping.  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games